Thursday, March 17, 2011

No bhaang for SRK

Just a while ago, Baadshah Khan had come to Delhi sporting long tresses – revealing his look in Farhan Akhtar's " Don 2: The Chase Continues" , but since he came to town this time, for bro-inlaw Rustam Tiwari's wedding , we know he's bid goodbye to that look.

In town for promotional activity , SRK was asked if he misses his long locks, and he replied with a smile, "Not at all. In fact, I've begun to respect women even more, for they can manage their tresses all their lives, I couldn't do it for a few months. I was massively irritated with my hair when we were shooting in Malaysia in that humid weather... bahut sweating hoti thi... aur main bahut pareshaan hota tha..." he said, reaching for his hair, "When I woke up in the morning , it would feel like many people were sleeping with me, and it used to take two people to shampoo my hair... and believe me, I didn't feel pampered at all. And I insisted on getting my hair chopped off the same night the film's shooting got over."

Buzz has it that Shakira will be singing for KKR. "I came back from Malaysia a few days ago, and till now, I have no idea of it. In fact, my team partner too has no clue! So, let me go back to Mumbai and find out if it's true. I'll be happy if it is," was SRK's reply.

Talking about the rumours about his production house flouting a few rules, Shah Rukh chose to laugh it off, with a, "Yes, I am all for flouting a few rules here and there..." Talking of mannerisms, he was asked as to how many hours does he spend on his mobile phone. "I spend a good 3-4 hours on my phone, but while shooting I keep my phone away. Though I keep frequenting my vanity van to check missed calls and texts, I keep it away when on the sets. And if my colleagues are listening, I hope they follow this too," said SRK.

Lastly, before he left, he was asked whether he loves to have bhaang on Holi, as the festival is approaching. "I have never tasted bhaang in my life. I think, apart from smoking, aur koi buri aadat abhi tak nahin hai mujh mein," he said and asked during the chat, "Holi kab hai, by the way?" which spread some laughter in the hall, "Guess I will be shooting that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment