Wednesday, March 30, 2011

India Vs Pak: Bharat Bandh!

Naturally! With India-Pakistan World Cup semi-final today, everything's come to a standstill. BT finds out what celebs have planned for the big match

Ajay Devgn: I'm in Goa shooting for Singham. We have decided to finish our shoot by lunch so we can all see the match. We plan to sit in a private area in the hotel and the whole cast and crew will cheer for India together.

Imran Khan: I'm going to be shooting in Madh Island; we are all hoping that our director understands our excitement and puts a TV on the sets!

Deepika Padukone: I'm in London shooting. As we are behind India in time, I will get ready early and catch the match before my afternoon shoot. I wish I was in Mohali!

Sharman Joshi: I'll be watching the match with all my college friends and our families. We have booked a suite in a hotel, we'll meet at 2, have snacks, high tea, drinks and dinner. We're going to spend the entire day together.

Simran Kaur Mundi: I've ordered lots of cola and popcorn. All my friends are coming over for the match.

Chitrangda Singh: I'll call all my friends over and cheer for India till my voice goes hoarse!

Preity Zinta: I will be where the action is and I have 100 per cent faith that India will lift the World Cup this time. So, go India. Win it for us.

Mika Singh : I'm in Mohali. Our players are in great form and we will repeat the 1983 magic. I'm especially excited as it's being held in my hometown Chandigarh.

Shilpa Shetty: I'm in Dubai because of a prior commitment, but I'll watch the match at my home here with a couple of friends. It doesn't get bigger than this!

Neil Nitin Mukesh: I'm having a house party with family and close friends and popcorn. I have bought whistles that I'm distributing to people. Wish team India all the best.

Bose Krishnamachari: My friends and I have rescheduled our plans to be in Mumbai together for this match.

Alesia Raut: My little son is very excited about the match. Our entire family will watch the game together at home.

Riteish Deshmukh: We'll be wrapping the shoot of Double Dhamaal early to catch the match with the cast and crew in a hotel in Macau.

Rajniesh Duggall: I'm watching the match along with my friends at a cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment