Monday, March 21, 2011

Rani Sonam lose Abhi Ranbir

For the first time Sonam and Rani admit that all is not well between them and their co-stars......

Abhishek-Rani
The Bunty Aur Babli pair won't be seen in a film anytime soon. Rani Mukherji, who was linked to Abhishek Bachchan, just before he married Aishwarya Rai is smarting from the humiliation of not been invited to the wedding.

For the first time in an interview to a magazine the actress admits being hurt at the omission, despite being close to the Bachchans for years. She has also worked with Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan, and it hurt that much more when she was left out of the guestlist for the wedding. In the said interview, Rani opens up, "The truth is that if a person chooses not to invite you to their wedding, you realise where you stand with the person.

You may be deluded and think you are friends but maybe the friendship was only restricted to being co-stars on the sets. It doesn't matter. It became very clear and evident that we were only co-actors and not friends. Moreover, inviting someone to a wedding is a personal choice. Tomorrow when I decide to get married, I will choose the handful of people I want to invite. Poor guy has been married for many years, we should all move on. I will always have fond memories of working with him."

Ranbir-Sonam
Now it is out in the open. In an interview to Filmfare magazine, Sonam Kapoor has confessed that she is no longer on talking terms with her childhood friend Ranbir Kapoor.

The hostility started following some comments made by Sonam on Koffee With Karan, after which Rishi Kapoor blasted her in print. She expected Ranbir to show grace and apologise for his dad's rude comments. But that didn't happen. And things just got worse over time.

The actress candidly admits, "I don't speak to Ranbir anymore. We are no longer friends, I guess. I am not in touch with him. He doesn't feature in my life at all. Honestly, discussing him and Deepika in all my interviews is very annoying. By going on the show with Deepika when their break-up story was still fresh, I just got caught in the crossfire. I am an unfortunate victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment