Friday, March 18, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk can't keep their hands off each other at football match

With Cristiano Ronaldo being one of the most famous footballers of our generation, you would assume the 26-year-old sportsman is a big fan of the beautiful game. However, on Saturday, Ronaldo seemed more interested in kissing and cuddling his stunning girlfriend Irina Shayk than watching the goings on between Real Madrid and Hercules at Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Saturday. But then, who can blame Ronaldo, given that his girlfriend is a stunning 25-year-old lingerie model.




Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk looked loved-up as they watched the football in Madrid on Saturday



And Irina has been honest with her feelings about football since she started dating the Real Madrid star. During an interview last year, while Irina wouldn't talk about her relationship with Ronaldo, she laughed: 'I'm not a fan of soccer, for sure not!' Irina has been working hard in recent months promoting her new issue of Sports Illustrated magazine and launching a new clothing collection Xti 2011-12 with Arthur Sales.




The couple enjoy a cheeky smooch instead of watching Real Madrid take on Hercules




Ronaldo and Irina's relationship seems to be going from strength to strength




Since dating Ronaldo, Irina's career has gone from strength to strength, and she has modelled for clients including Victoria's Secret and Ory swimwear. However, Irina, who was born in Yemanzhelinsk, Russia, said it wasn't an easy decision for her to move to New York and follow her dream.


She said: 'We didn't even have fashion magazines there.' Irina also described how she was discovered, and what encouraged her to try to make it as a model.




Stop talking! The couple play fight as they sit in the stalls of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium



She said: 'It was by pure chance. My mother saw an ad on a bus stop and I came to a local beauty school accompanying my older sister. 'I was noticed by a person from a local model agency and he proposed that I participate in a beauty contest Miss Chelyabinsk.'

I never thought of a career of as a model and it was a total surprise for me when I won the contest and became Miss Chelyabinsk. Then I started modelling in Paris.' Now Irina is enjoying a hugely successful modelling career, mainly down to her stunning looks and amazing curves.




Irina looked stunning at the launch of her new clothing range Xti 2011-12 in Madrid























Peekaboo! Irina's outfit featured sheer and mesh panelling which showed off her trim figure



Speaking recently about how she maintains her figure, Irina told E! Online: 'I do work out five times a week when I’m in New York. I eat healthy. I never diet. 'I just eat whatever I want to. When you’re happy inside and you feel great. You just show it in the body and face.'
And that's exactly what Irina did yesterday when she launched Xti 2011-12 in Madrid. Wearing a grey sheer lace corset and tight black leggings with mesh side panels, Irina beamed for photographers as she posed outside the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment