Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged By Jettstar

Got tagged by Jettstar the other day. Only now I got some ideas what to put in these categories. Entry ni pun ala ala entry orang takde modal nak update blog!

Anyway here they are:


Name 4 Things That Need To Be Invented

1) A hunk-o-vending machine. Put a money in the slot.. you get yourself a hunk! :P
2) A bus that can fly in case of emergency e.g traffic jam!
3) An instant teh-tarik maker. Tak tahulah kalau kat Malaysia dah ada tapi not over here!
4) A gaydar beeping machine. If there's another PLU in the vicinity, your "gaydar meter" will beep!

Name 4 Things That Should Never Have Been Invented

1) Supermarket trolleys - they're hazard in disguise!
2) Atomic bomb - or even any kind of bombs that is!
3) Alcohol - I am sorry for those who like it but most of you don't know when to stop! Talk about binge drinking!
4) Cricket - tak faham faham lah haku menatang nih...markah banyok mana pung kaloh jugok!


Name 3 Things I do not know about you

1) My sms ringtone is of Belinda Carlisle's Summer Rain
2) I vacuum only twice a week - it's only two of us in da apartment!
3) I listen to music, I get on the net as I please in my office!

Name 5 Snacks you enjoy

1) Kerepek pisang kering from Malaysia
2) Keropok lekor - tu pun kalau balik Malaysia. kalau idak, verangan ajor laaa
3) Kit Kat - orange or capuccino flavour. The new one promoted by Girls Alous I am yet to try!
4) Maruku (Bombay Mix)
5) Lemang!!! ***lariiiiiiiiiiiii

Okay, mak nak tag:

1) Hjh Eton Melanton - now, it's the time for uols to buang sawang sawang kat blog ittew...

2) Hjh Esah Jolie

3) Miss Coco Chanel

4) Miss Manis Mama Yana

p/s Feliklah uols, kalau uols search for HISAP LIDAH DATIN, truss dapat nama blog mak... bila masa pulok mak berlessyrina ngan mak mak datin nih???

No comments:

Post a Comment