Friday, April 18, 2008

E-mail Terbuka Buat Kawanku

Yesterday I have received an e-mail from a long lost friend.. dah lama tak jumpa, menyapa bagai tup tup dapat emel dia. This was part of his e-mail:

" satu bende lagi .. kat sini, kami semua mendoakan kau selamat dunia akhirat ..

macam2 cerita aku dengar .. aku harap semua x betul

lepas solah, kalau aku tak lupa, aku doa supaya kau sentiasa selamat

****** yang suruh aku doa banyak .. dia tak cite apa2 pun .. so aku pun tak tau apa2 la
"

Jawapan mak ialah, diriku sangat terharu kerna rakan rakan lama masih mengingati dir ini and thanks for all your prayers and best wishes.

Only one thing I can tell now is that I have never been so much happier.

I have a loving and understanding long-term partner (kalau you nak tahu, weols dah bersama nearly 13 tahun dah), a good and relaxing job (okay, it's not a high-flying job but at least takdelah sampai pening kepala dan stress selalu), great friends to go out with and some spare money (kalau nak gi melancong from time to time).

I know it is hard to believe and understand (believing that mak ni bergelumang dalam noda dan dosa jah sokmo) but it's the reality that I am finally who I am now and finally too, I can be myself where I am now. No more sembunyi sembunyi nor ala ala pijak semut pun tak mati padahal dalam hati meronta ronta nak clubbing! **ops!

I don't know what you have been reading or hearing gossips about me BUT whatever it is, I am still me - the only thing that different now is that I am not who you think I was back then.

Keterbukaan itu penting and I am sure your heart and mind are open to "new" things in life.

And I hope you are not upset that I shared your message in my infamous blog inniew.

Welcome to my world (in case you also accidentally stumbled across this blog)!!!!

p/s The only thing that I am not happy about is visiting Malaysia - unfortunately I can't keep coming back and forth to visit family & friends as much as I want. If only I have my own private jet!!!! :) Mati beranganlaa mak!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment