Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bigg Boss cant change my image Seema

Seema Parihar, who was evicted from 'Bigg Boss' says that the show can't change her image of a dacoit

I Did Very Well 
I think I did very well inside the house and behaved very well with everybody. And now that I'm out, I'll get to know what the audience thought of me. Everyone has a different way of thinking and has different reasons for doing what they do. To stay with 14 people, all from different places and different backgrounds, wasn't difficult for me. I have spent more than three years in jail, jab main jail mein nahi oobi toh " Bigg Boss" house mein kaise oob jati? If you ask me, I'm not feeling bad about being evicted. This show can't change my image as a dacoit. Once a dacoit, always a dacoit. Yeh kalank toh mere saath hi jayega aur koi bhi show ise mita nahi sakta. Right now, I'm happy that I'll be able to go back to Auraiya and stay with my 11-year-old son, my younger brother, his wife and their son.

No Kitchen Politics 
Show pe jane se pehle toh main politics mein thi, aur ab bahar aake bhi politics main hoon, par ghar ke andar ke politics alag hai. Jabse main apraadh ki duniya se bahar aayi hoon, I pray to God everyday that no one should point out that I've lived in a forest and was a criminal, just because of my behaviour. I also make sure that I don't use foul language. I had never thought that I will be able to stay with strangers for 11 months. Ek-do hafte ke baad sabka sachcha chehra saamne aata hai. The initial two weeks in the "Bigg Boss" household seemed too long and later, when I got used to staying in the house, time just flew by.

Friends And Foes 
I was more comfortable being around Shweta Tiwari, Sameer Soni and Manoj Tiwari. But now I hear that Manoj says that he was hurt when I nominated him. He should understand ki yeh ek khel hai. Had I been in that house with my real siblings, tab bhi toh humko apne sagge bhai ko nominate karna padta naa? I nominated him to be evicted from the house, but I haven't evicted him from my heart. I'll call him and talk to him now. I plan to be in touch with all of them. Khali and Veena were two inmates that I was a little uncomfortable with. Khali bhai ko apna kaam toh bahut lagta hai, par baki sabka kaam kuch nahi lagta. That is unfair. Veenaji ka toh puchhiye hi nahi. She used to be happy with Hrishant earlier and now she is happy whenever she is with Ashmit. Hrishant ke liye bahut jaal bichhaye gaye par woh phasa nahi. Veena ki kya sachchai hai aur kya dikhawa, samajh hi nahi aata. Pata nahi voh apne aap ko kya samajhti hain. Unko lagta hai ki channel pe sara namak mirch aur tadka wohi laga rahi hain.

Reel To Real 
I was actively involved with Samajwadi Party before I went inside the house. Now, I plan to juggle my careers in the TV industry and politics. The film "Wounded" truly depicts every part of my life. No part of the film is an exaggeration. Another director had approached me to make a film on my life. But then I went inside the house. Now that I am out, I'll renew the talks for the film. This one may have songs as the earlier one didn't have any. Also, before being a part of this show, I wasn't a big fan of television, but now I will follow TV more closely and if given a chance I would love to be part of more telly shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment