Friday, July 17, 2009

Problem (Nearly Resolved) With Air Asia X?



Maafin mak noks sebab mak dinch gheti nak scanned betul betul e-mail reply jawab balas Azran CEO Air Asia inniew..but basically this was what intipati e-mail tersebut:

1) He apologised (for the significant inconvenience caused)
2) He sent his condolences to me and my family
3) He will investigate why my pre-booked meal purchase never entered Air Asia sytem
4) He will refund the £22 (£7 pre-booked meal that never was + £15 admin fee)
5) He offered a special fare of £198 return flight STN-KUL-STN at any dates I desire (subject to availability).

Not bad eh? I am yet to answer this e-mail. Need to consider what to do next. I mean, this is as good as it gets I suppose.

Tak sangka pulak mak meroyan royan tu berbaloi jua akhirnya as long as mak sampai ke saluran yang betul i.e terus emel kan Tony & Azran (CC Richard Branson sekals, bleyyy???).

Masalahnya kalau mak naik Air Asia X balsbals Malaysia, Avang pun kena naik pesawat tu jugaklah; takkan sorang naik Air Asia dan sorang lagi naik MAS kot??? Tak aci!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pe pe pun, we're looking at a few possibilities..bila nak balik and so on. Perhaps I should use this for raya next year. Jatuh pada 10hb September 2010 dengar khabar?

Actually mak pun nak tanya kalau kalau fare £198 tu ada sekali meals and baggage handling..hiks! Funny if it's not, considering that's what this complaint all about at the first place! :P


Apa apa pun, thank you very much Air Asia X for replying my rintihan and complaint. At least you heard my sungutan dan rungutan and my anger!

Don't worry Azran, I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment