Thursday, November 8, 2007

Paris and Nicky Hilton in Japan


Paris and Nicky Hilton made time out of their busy shopping schedule to promote Designer, Samantha Tharvasa Bags in Japan.


By the looks of it, i think Paris Hilton's outfit got more attention then the bags themselves. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for cute 60's dresses and coloured leggings, but the girl looks retarded. I'm also sick of seeing those massive sunglasses.


I think it would have been better off if she had gone to Africa for charity work (like she promised) rather than let the world cast their eyes on this outfit.


Her sister Nicky wore a similar style dress, but ditched the leggings and let her Chanel Fall 2007 buckle booties do all the talking. These much talked about Chanel shoes are definitely very girl and, perhaps may look better with a tougher outfit, but for now these shoes are definitely not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment