Friday, November 9, 2007

Christian Louboutin Ariella Studded Boots


My favourite shoes of the season, without a doubt in my mind is the Christian Louboutin Ariella Studded Shoes. Although its heading into summer in Australia, it doesn't stop me from imagining myself trotting around New York in these sexalicious boots.


But i am getting more and more frustrated at myself lately wondering why i wasn't born a rich heiress or a child star, because if i had been, then i would be wearing these love-them-or-hate-them-shoes right now along with my celebrity BFF's Ashley Olsen and Model Coco Rocha...i guess some of us can only dream :(
If you love them and are lucky enough to get them you can purchase them online at Net-a-Porter for approximately US $1060. At the moment the black ones are sold out, but the fuchsia ones are pretty cool too...

No comments:

Post a Comment