Saturday, October 6, 2007

I think i have an addiction!


Ok i don't think this is healthy anymore, but i have bought three pairs of designer sunglasses in the past 2 and a half month's!


First it started with a pair of Gucci 2591/s sunglasses, then once my cravings were satisfied i purchased a pair of YSL 6107 sunglasses because of the Swarovski Crystal lettering.


Then i decided i needs a new pair for summer, so last week i made my dad (the enabler) go to the city to put in an order for a pair of Chanel 6023 sunglasses as seen in the last picture but in brown.


Mind you these three are not including chain store sunglass purchases and others on my shelf that have been left neglected or regretabbly sold on ebay. I swear i could make a collage with the number of sunglasses i have!


Anyways i have officially banned myself from buying anymore...well at least for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment