Saturday, October 6, 2007

Gwyneth Paltrow Shoe Booties



I went secondhand shopping the other day, when i came across a pair of shoe booties which i absolutely loved! They were my size, black and in as new condition.

BUT i resisted from buying considering the fact that i wouldn't have anywhere to wear them especially because it is nearly summer time and the tempreture has already began to hit 35 degrees.

Nevertheless when i saw Gwyneth Paltrow step out in a pair of patent grey one's this week as you know the temptation wasn't being curbed. So this morning i woke up bright and early and headed to the store and lucky for me they were still there!

I'll put up pics as soon as i find my camera!

Well here are just a few of my favourite, that i won't be getting my hands on anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment