Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weird Faces A Guy Can Make 20

Weird Faces A Guy Can Make 20

Why Do Guys Stare at Girls? | Hotona.com
We've seen weird guys staring at girls like there's no tomorrow all around us. Girls are used to guys ogling at them, but is there something more to the stare? Find out the real reasons behind guys and the stare! Guys stare at girls all the time. ... These guys know you'd feel awkward and uncomfortable when they stare. And they get pleasure out of knowing they can make you feel uncomfortable. If they would approach you, you'd spurn their advances anyways. ...
MootsHarlow: My Love
Inshallah I will do my best and I will try to make a library as a second home. Getting ready to switch my mode to a nerdy girl. (*__*) Alhamdulillah, finally I met someone who can makes me happy and smile again. It's been almost four months I didn't feel a ... When they see a Malay girl with a non-Malay boy on the street, they will react uncomfortably and make a weird face like "OMG! That man will hurt that girl. He just want to play with that girl. He is not Malay boy. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment