Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When Susanne kissed Hrithik in London...

Hrithik Roshan was in London recently to unveil his Madame Tussauds wax statue. He was their with his entrie family. Of course, his sons were mesmerised by their father's close-to-real-life statue, and were confused of finding 'two daddies'.

However, it was wife Susanne who was overwhelmed with joy. As soon as the statue was unveiled, she went by its side and gently kissed it on the cheek. "That was a sweet gesture," said an on-looker, "but then she has the real Hrithik all to herself."

Hrithik, about the ocassion said, "It was a special moment for all of us. Tears wouldn't stop running down my eyes. I am thankful that I have done something and made my family proud. My sons were excited, my wife overjoyed, my father proud, and I was simply stunned."

Well, kudos to this Roshan who stands tall and solid at Madame Tussauds.

No comments:

Post a Comment