Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lady Gaga Extends Monster Ball Tour to 2011!

PR NEWSWIRE

Lady Gaga has announced that she will extend her Monster Ball tour next year, even though she passed out three times during her concert in New Zealand.

Her tour promoter insisted the singer was just "tired and dehydrated" Lady Gaga also explains that she would rather die than walk away from a stage "I was so jetlagged, I got in the night before and the jetlag just really caught up with me. I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor. I'd rather die on stage than walk off the stage because I was going to pass out."

Stars such as Ryan Tedder and Janet Jackson have mentioned their concern for Lady Gaga’s demanding schedule. "She works so hard and I told her I think she needs to slow down just a little bit, take some time out for herself."  Says Janet.

The 2011 North American Monster Ball Tour is set to kick off on February 19th in Atlantic City, with arena 10 dates so far confirmed through April 18. Additional dates are expected to be announced. Semi Precious Stones, will open all 2010 and 2011 tour dates. Tickets for the 2011 shows go on sale May 14th at LiveNation.com. Additional information can be found at LadyGaga.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment