Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The One With Experience

Last night, I never thought I am going to do the thing I did. It turned out to be a lovely experience (although quite nervous to start with).

Anyway...will story mory about that soon. Berbaloi sangat! *ops!

Merasa lah korang spekurama beramai ramai LOL.....

So tomorrow is our last day in this biggest island in Thailand; while I am going for an island hopping experience (Khai Islands...not Phi Phi or Phang-Nga Bay this time as time is not on my side), Avang will stay around the hotel area perhaps doing his work. Plus, I don't think he'll be waking up as early as me tomorrow for my half-day island hopping trip of snorkelling and boat-riding! ***melahchor tak hengat lagi lah tu malam ni..dahlah malam semalam and malam sebelumnya, ya hamponnnnnn berderu dia dok dikerumun Thai boys :P ***mrasa mak lah karang jadik ibu MeiMei kan Makji Eton, kan??? :P



Anyway the above photo is one of the few things yang menyemarakkan lagi night-life kat Phuket inniew - drag queen show lah apo laei..merasa Akak Leona Lewis pun ado, noks!!!!
Nanti mak letak lagi gambar bebanyak noh?

No comments:

Post a Comment