Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh The Drama!

Really, I was absolutely annoyed. Annoyed to the brink I was thinking if humanity still revolves around the fact that media keeps on manipulating them????

Only a few days ago there this thing goin' around in Mexico about the bloody Swine Flu. I mean okay, these flu could be infected to another human through coughing and sneezing of an infected person. Tu fasal berlambok lambok tetiba orang dok pakai mask kat Mexico and merata dunia sekarang - tak caya acu tengok dalam sotkhabar! epidemic katanya..or is it pendemic?? Oh do I look bovvered????

My reason of being so upset is this - while I was telling all my friends that I am going away to the neighbouring countries of the UK (READ: we're not even going anywhere near bloomin' Mexico or North America), some of them instead of being happy and wishes me bon voyage for my trip, they just simply saying silly remark:

"Aren't you afraid of the swine flu?"

What ????????????????

Why are we suddenly so obsessed with this flu??? Everybody gets flu..everybody gets ill..and do you all still remember the so-called dreading Avian Flu????

What happened to that now??? All that while everybody's so concern about travelling etc but how many percentage of the world population contracts it???? Less than a percent I'd say!

Then what's with all the fuss???




Inniew yang diwar war kan dalam media..... macam berjota jota orang yang kena flu ni pulak???

Simply because we're so blind and just ikut turut kata media ala ala jadik pak turut pulak.

Really, if we're THAT scared of illnesses that's going around the world, everybody would just be a hermit - staying at home and so bloody afraid to get out!

Or better still, stop having sex altogether - you never know what your partner's carrying with them!!!!

Honestly, get a life! Stop worrying about poxy little things like Swine Flu! Or shall I call it Swindle Flu????

p/s Anyway, I am sorry for those families that have loss their family members through this flu. I have no intention to make fun at you but this is just a reminder to others who's so far away from all of this madness!
Again, anybody still remember Avian Flu or even Mad Cow Disease??????????? What happen there???




Just remember uols, THAT's ME!!!! ***matilaaa tetiba!

No comments:

Post a Comment