Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye Malaysia, See You Soon!

Yes, it's goodbye for now from me... it was great to be back..yes, despite all those meroyanness you have read through my blog.

There's one thing I was sooooo upset and nearly kicked off during checked-in in Kuala Lumpur International Airport was regarding my passport.

I know that I used to be Malaysian and I know that my face is not as fair/ white (infact, itam legam!) compare to those of other Brits.

BUT do you need to ask for my second identity???

DO you have to flipped over and over my passport thinking that I might be using a false passport???

WHAT the F**K was going on?

I did insist though that NOBODY had ever asked for any other identity but my passport. That's ENOUGH evidence that I am a bloody British!

AND guess what? That bloody check-in woman did not even hear me saying that I wanted a window seat FAR away from the wings (she's too busy looking at my passport)... what did I get? A window seat right on the wings! I couild not see a bloody thing, you TWIT!

AND don't get me going with the service in the Economy Class...my God...if looks could kill! I am telling ya!

Apart from that, waiting for flight back to London-Heathrow. Hope the flight's not full and hope I'll get a better seat!

See uols soon....

p/s Mak nak ucapkan terimakasih kepada semua rerakan mak yang sempat jumpa mak, sms mak, call mak, mesej mak ikut blog ni etc sepanjang mak kat Malaysia. So terharu, uolss!!!





So goodbye for now gerai makan kat tepi jalan.... I miss you! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment