Monday, December 8, 2008

Alexandra Burke - X factor Finalist - Listen!

Uols, I love this performance by Alexander Burke of X-Factor. Really really moved me and she definitely sang from her heart!

Diana Vickers now voted off by the public...please vote Alexandra as the winner of 2008's X Factor!!!!

Alex is da BEST! Kababoom uols!!!!




At first when I heard this song, I have no idea who's song it was...it turned out to be Beyonce's song! I think she has such a powerful voice! Maybe not in the same league as Leona Lewis but she's definitely deserve to win the competition!!!

p/s she's definitely felt so emotional when Simon Cowell said he's proud to be British after watching her performance! Now that's something else!


**nanti mak update storymory fasal sexperience mak di Sawana kat derby ittew nah??? Hiks... tengah buat draft ni uols!

No comments:

Post a Comment