Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tiada Lagi.... No More......

So my fellow readers...here it is..the new beginning of our life in a new place:



No more witnessing sunrise from my current apartment block (well, if it's not cloudy or raining that is!)




No more of this one hour bus journey per sector... no more thinking whether my colleague will be on the other side waiting to pick me up or not... no more worries if the bus ever gonna turn up....




No more of this nice view as I wait for my colleague to pick me up from the nearby village......




Nor of this either....................




All that's left are these - boxes full of our stuff ready to be carted to our new pad.

Goodbye dear 'ol apartment. We've been here for more than two years now and we have had our share of laughter and tears. You also got to know a few of my shags namely Bubblebutt, Abang Beskal & Michael, to name a few.....

You've seen me celebrating my 35th birthday will my dearest friends and that Avang had proposed me.....

So farewell.... may your new occupier will be very happy to live under your roof!


p/s It will be difficult for me to update my blog from this Saturday as we won't have our internet broadband until 21st October (i.e after we've got back from Athens, Greece). I may have time to update from opis though, hiks... **matilaa gaji buta!

No comments:

Post a Comment