Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Male Stripper @ LL Club Madrid, Spain

This was my first time (and my partner's second time) in this absolutely fun capital city of Spain. We were there for two nights and I really could not believe how busy the clubs/ pubs were especially this one called LL Club and to think it's midweek as well!

AND what a way to end my stay in Madrid but to be dragged on the stage by this hunky and gorgeous male stripper. Dunno his name though I am so certain I have seen him stripping off as well in Cock Ring Club in Amsterdam!




All bow to the King! Here, I was asked to unbutton his sexy jeans... hmmmmmmmmmmmm



Oopssss.. mind the balls straddling up me face!!!! :P




Oh yes, the meat and two veg up my mouth and face now! Owhhhhhhh.... heaven!



Please ignore the tummy! :P



Hmmmm the cock looks a bit "strange" here but perhaps because he was swaying it up and down hehehhe..and believe you me, it's a gorgeous ONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment