Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Loving Tom Ford's Hawkings Shades


OK my current sunglass crush is Tom Ford's Hawkings sunglasses. When i was on holiday's in Oslo Norway, i first set my eyes on these beauties. I tried them on at a Optical store and fell in love with them immediately, but they didn't have them in black which i really wanted and well i didn't have a spare $500 lying around either at the time.


However, theses are the type of sunglasses that people love or hate - my boyfriend hates them, and i love them. And now i am all excited about them again when i spotted my favourite Olsen, Ashley wearing them. Perhaps i will start saving to get myself a pair, and in the time i save i can decide whether i still want them or whether something else has caught my eye.


These Aviator style sunglasses are made for both men and women so If you love them, you can purchase a pair online at Eyesave or online at Neiman Marcus for around $450 to $500.

No comments:

Post a Comment