Thursday, June 9, 2011

tattoo tribali

images tatoo tattoo tribali. Goron Tribal Tattoos
  • Goron Tribal Tattoos



  • vivekm1309
    04-07 10:44 AM
    Just sharing my experience, My company lawyer has provided me the photocopy of I140 approval, he didnot resist in anyway.





    wallpaper Goron Tribal Tattoos tattoo tribali. 1° class tattoo tribale in
  • 1° class tattoo tribale in



  • amsgc
    02-22 08:34 PM
    Paskal,
    You mentioned that if one has a J1, the 2 Yr. HRR applies. I am not sure if it is true for all "categories" of J1 visas.

    A friend of mine has come on a J1 visa for six months (research scholar), and on her DS2019, the visa officer has noted that the 2Yr. HRR is not applicable. Also, her visa does not say that she is subject to INA 212(e).

    Could you please throw some light on the following:
    - Inspite of the visa officer's determination, is she still "a marked man"?
    - If you are subject to the 2 Yr. HRR, is mentioned on your visa?

    By the way, her research:
    - Is not funded by any govt. agency
    - Has nothing to do with medicine

    I will really appreciate your thoughts.

    Thanks.

    you cannot apply for an H4 until your waiver is complete
    does not matter how long you are on a J1, once you get one, you are a marked man.
    similarly there is no question of filing a 485, even if you could file it there cannot be an approval till the waiver is done, likely will be rejected.
    do please ask an attorney though.





    tattoo tribali. Tribal Bird/Phoenix Tattoo
  • Tribal Bird/Phoenix Tattoo



  • ubetman
    08-08 10:28 AM
    My application has not been sent yet. They are planning to send it to TSC. My confusion is:

    According to USCIS website, in I-140 addresses to sent information, for concurrent application of 140/485, it says if the permanent employment is based in this state, it goes to this center.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c31c5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    In 485 addresses to sent information under employment based category, it says if you live in this state, sent it to this center. This does not say about concurrent filing applications..

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    I live in Texas but in labor employment, permanent job offer address is in diff state which comes under NSC.

    Since mine is concurrent filing, I don't know to which center I have to sent the application....Lawyer is saying he will send it to TSC, since I live and work in Texas. But I want to make clear things as I don't want to end up sending to wrong service center. If process delayed, thats fine..but if the application is rejected...then thats a big problem..which is why I am mostly concerned....lawyers r busy..they don't consider all our concerns...in the faqs:pdf released by USCIS, it says if the application is sent by mistake to VSC or CSC, then they will route it to either TSC or NSC but it does not say about if application is sent to TSC but has to go to NSC, it will route it to approriate service center...

    tension ...confused....lawyer don't reply...he doesn't care much...

    anybody has hotline number to call and confirm with USCIS...thanks in advance..





    2011 1° class tattoo tribale in tattoo tribali. Tribal tattoos are almost
  • Tribal tattoos are almost



  • rongha_2000
    10-11 04:52 PM
    Ok, if this is true, its sure that your employer is exploiting you and thats shameful. Keep all your correspondence in writing. If employer is not reply in writing somehow record your phone conversation with him and then
    1) You have a valid case to file a complaint with the DOL and suing your employer and seek punitive damages. Since your I140 is approved then you switch to another employer and port your PD. Atleast that will not be lost. If the judge grants you the punitive damage, I'd say Dude take that and go back to india cos that money will be enough for you to live a peaceful life there :)
    2) In above case the only flip side is that you will not be able to file I485 anytime soon and will loose benefits like EAD and stuff.
    3) If you can ride it through, do it and after 180 days using AC-21 change jobs and first thing you do is sue your employer and seek punitive damages. In that case you will have numbers to prove the financial, emotional hardships you experienced in this ordeal.

    In either case dont spare the blood-sucking employer. Its employers like these that make general american public think that H1-B is being abused.

    hi,
    this might look an essay but this is true ----------------
    i filed my 485/ead/ap in july and i have received my ead. now the situation is very tense for me since my emloyer has stopped paying since july and when i asked for my salaries he said i will revoke your 140 and terminate your job if you crib about salary .
    he is doing this to another colleague of my the same thing . now if we leave the company , he will get a valid reason to revoke the 140 and thats why we are not leaving too and we are hardly surviving without salries .
    anyone has any suggestions on this issue , i will appreciate any suggestions

    thanks and regards



    more...


    tattoo tribali. Tattoo tribale, Pisa 2010
  • Tattoo tribale, Pisa 2010



  • hoolahoous
    02-10 10:50 AM
    while you breached contract, the broke the law. tell them that you going to report them to DoL and see what they say.


    ------------------------------------
    I am not a lawyer. do not take my advice as legal advice.





    tattoo tribali. Tattoo Tribal Epaule Fille.
  • Tattoo Tribal Epaule Fille.



  • purgan
    09-14 08:26 PM
    Its coming around to that time of the year again... an article on the (ultimately unsuccessful) effort to raise the H-1B/EB cap last year. This refers to the infamous S. 1932 bill

    Immigration restrictionists argument at the time, was "we should not be doing immigration in this bill". So when should it be done- in the CIR Bill. Well, CIR has come and gone by, and still there is no relief to the H-1B/EB blackout. Will these people support the SKIL Bill after Nov? I don't think so. So what will be their excuse this time? Let's wait till next year for comprehensive reform again:)

    What these airheads don't realize is that they're only strengthening momentum for CIR by opposing SKIL, Bill Gates and the big tech lobbies, healthcare lobbies, universities, Chamber of Comemrce, and other business groups such as NAM are going to add tremendouly to the strength of the H-1B/EB reform version of CIR.

    Sometimes i just feel that CIR should pass big time and 15-20 million illegals be legalized, so these folks are 'immigration-desensitized". It will happen under a Democratic House, an even more Democratic Leaning Senate and a President determined to do something in his penultimate year in office. Watch out for 07!


    ========

    Budget bill would boost green cards
    By Stephen Dinan
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    October 31, 2005

    The Senate's budget package includes provisions that would make available hundreds of thousands of green cards for new permanent legal immigrants, in what is shaping up as the next congressional fight over immigration.
    The bill's measures would "recapture" 90,000 unused employment-based immigration visas and would exempt family members from counting toward the cap, which is set at 140,000 per year.
    Based on past trends, exempting family members would mean an additional 150,000 permanent legal immigrants annually. About 1 million people become legal immigrants each year.
    The change is part of the deficit-reducing budget reconciliation bill, which is on the Senate floor today and includes billions of dollars in cuts in Medicaid and other social spending and allows for oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
    "We should never be doing immigration policy inside this kind of bill," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican, adding that he will vote against the bill if it makes it to the House.
    The Senate Judiciary Committee, which was faced with a deficit-reduction target, chose to meet it in part by selling to employers the 90,000 unused immigration visas and by raising the fee on employment-based visas by $500 each.
    The panel also voted to allow 30,000 more workers per year under the H-1B temporary-visa program.
    The measure is supported by universities, hospitals, technology companies and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which say there is a shortage of qualified workers.
    "These are workers who already have been certified by the Department of Labor for positions U.S. workers could not be found, or who are internationally recognized for research and other achievements," the Chamber of Commerce said in a letter of support.
    The chamber also said many of these workers are in the country and that the Senate bill just streamlines their pursuit of green cards.
    Deborah Meyers, senior policy analyst at the Migration Policy Institute, said the changes make sense because the current system doesn't accommodate the need for high-skilled workers and would help reduce a backlog in applications from India and China, where those now being accepted applied at least four years ago.
    But critics say the money raised -- about $120 million a year -- does not compensate for the damage to Americans seeking jobs.
    The Coalition for the Future American Worker, made up of groups that back stricter immigration limits, will begin running a newspaper ad lobbying Congress this week to oppose the changes.
    The bill first must clear the Senate and then go to a House-Senate conference committee, and some House members said they will try to ensure the provision isn't included in any final bill.
    "We don't expect there to be any immigration provisions in reconciliation. This is not the time or place for controversial immigration provisions," said Rep. Lamar Smith, Texas Republican.
    Mr. Smith said party leaders will have a difficult enough time passing the budget bill without adding immigration to the list of issues covered.
    "We're going to need every Republican we can get to pass it," he said.
    The House budget bill does not raise immigration levels. Instead, the House Judiciary Committee met its budget-cutting goal by increasing the fee for L-1 visas, another temporary-worker program, by $1,500.
    The Senate debate on legal immigration comes even as Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, Tennessee Republican, announced last week that the Senate would take up broad immigration reform early next year.
    The overall bill is expected to tackle legal and illegal immigration, border security and interior immigration enforcement.
    Amy Call, a spokeswoman for Mr. Frist, said he supports the legal immigration increases but considers them "a temporary stopgap measure."
    "Recapturing old, unused visas will only help satisfy some of the current excess demand for highly skilled workers, but at some point even this pool of recaptured visas will be exhausted," Mrs. Call said.
    The bill also increases H-1B visas from 65,000 to 95,000 in fiscal 2006 and raises the fee employers pay by $500.



    more...


    tattoo tribali. tattoo tribali. di tatuaggi tribali per il; di tatuaggi tribali per il
  • tattoo tribali. di tatuaggi tribali per il; di tatuaggi tribali per il



  • GCwaitforever
    06-20 03:35 PM
    My mistake. Gsc999 has to refile with new employer and port old portability.





    2010 Tribal Bird/Phoenix Tattoo tattoo tribali. tatoo
  • tatoo



  • LloydsApple
    11-12 04:39 PM
    The passport is valid but the visa inside it is not. I suppose you are saying this is not a problem!?:)

    Sorry, it's just that she is nervous about buying a $700 plane ticket and running into trouble.



    more...


    tattoo tribali. tatuaggi tribali, tatuaggi
  • tatuaggi tribali, tatuaggi



  • gbof
    10-16 10:13 AM
    This is what I can speculate from logical point of view. There can be an 2nd RFE which is basically seeking more clarification on an earlier RFE. These kind of RFE will be pretty much immediate to the preceeding RFE (within 1 -2 months)

    After that hopefully there should not be any unrelated RFE with the assumption that IO has taken a complete look at the file before issuing a RFE. We do not want a RFE for BC and when that is replied IO sending another one for Medical or Marriage Certificate. We should reasonably assume that IO has taken a good look at the application before sending RFE.

    But we can expect RFE for cases that are current. The reason being most of these cases might be lying with CIS for over 2-3 years before getting current and considering the current state of economy they might issue a RFE for updated EVL to check if the person is still working. That is again just a pure guess no one knows how CIS works in reality

    eb2_mumbai,
    Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.





    hair Tribal tattoos are almost tattoo tribali. The Best Tribal Tattoo Designs
  • The Best Tribal Tattoo Designs



  • neoneo
    07-16 08:36 PM
    I'm not sure the information is correct. You can add a spouse anytime before your I-485 is approved. Till that time it's a good idea, if you have a chance, to maintain two different applications. The difference is you can mention that you have a spouse in biometrics etc but you wont file for her EAD/ AP since she/he has a separate app since she is not a dependent.

    In a nutshell " If-you-are-a-spouse-doesn't-mean-you-are-a-dependent".
    If you don't plan to file as a dependent then you have to file two independent apps.

    Don't get confused with dependent and spouse, these are two very different terms.

    You would add a dependent before your I-485 approval depending upon whose PD is current.

    PS: As usual all the disclaimer regarding of me not being an attorney applies. :D



    more...


    tattoo tribali. Butterfly Tribal Tattoo
  • Butterfly Tribal Tattoo



  • milind70
    06-21 01:30 PM
    thank you for the responses. it does seem to be a bit of bad luck. i only have 20 days before my I-94 expires. are they very strict about when it expires or do i get a grace period?

    for the first option (going out of the country), i need to get a mexican permit to enter mexico and that takes 10 working days to receive. that would leave me with about 1 day in which to fly to mexico and get a new I-94.

    for the second option (I-539), that takes 45 days to process, so my I-94 will expire and i wont have a new one yet, even though i've applied for it.

    if there's a grace period (is there one??) i might take the USCIS option since it'll be cheaper than flying to mexico.

    thanks again for the help.

    You should apply I 539 before the expiry of the I 94.Application before expiry is valid.
    USCIS may take 4 to 6 weeks to isues you grant extension.
    If you are going that route please apply it right away.
    Or else take a trip down to canada.
    People on this forum have done it .





    hot Tattoo tribale, Pisa 2010 tattoo tribali. Tattoo Tribale Poure Femme.
  • Tattoo Tribale Poure Femme.



  • hibworker
    12-21 11:57 AM
    Are there any fees that has to be paid when the amount is declared? And is this for visitors only?

    There is no fees for bringing foreign exchange into India. It is applicable to all passengers irrespective of their nationality or purpose of visit to India. However no import of Indian money is allowed by non resident Indians / foreign nationals. Indian residents can bring in up to Rs. 7.500.

    Wonder where I am getting these details? From Indian customs' site: Baggage Rules at a glance - CBEC (http://www.cbec.gov.in/travellers.htm)



    more...


    house Tatoo Tribal Bas Du Ventre. tattoo tribali. Tatuaggi Tribali: Tatuaggio
  • Tatuaggi Tribali: Tatuaggio



  • Gravitation
    07-17 04:37 PM
    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html





    tattoo Tattoo Tribal Epaule Fille. tattoo tribali. Smita Murugan - Tattoos
  • Smita Murugan - Tattoos



  • uskiwi
    05-19 12:05 PM
    Ok thanks, is this a full 12 months with entry to the US, as I have been travelling into the US on the odd weekend for personal trips. Not sure if that would impact on the 12 month time period or not.



    more...


    pictures tattoo tribali. di tatuaggi tribali per il; di tatuaggi tribali per il tattoo tribali. disegni tatuaggi, tatuaggi
  • disegni tatuaggi, tatuaggi



  • jthomas
    04-24 12:47 PM
    A Memorandum of Marriage is different from the Certificate of Marriage.
    A Memorandum of Marriage is required to obtain a Marriage Certificate.

    Here is a sample (Schedule A) of the Memorandum of Marriage.
    You will need to obtain one from your local Marriage Court.
    http://ncw.nic.in/compMarriageBill.pdf

    I would say, the marriage certificate, a notarized copy of the Memorandum of Marriage from India, with some additional proof, like photos, invites', etc should suffice.

    To avoid the RFE, will it be okay to get registered at the local county in US?

    I think during the time of economic recession, USCIS is trying to help survive the immigration lawyers,. At present there are less cases of new H1B as the quote is still open. My lawyer sends me some past invoices in between. LOL





    dresses Tattoo Tribale Poure Femme. tattoo tribali. temporary tattoo tribal
  • temporary tattoo tribal



  • sandeep_1
    08-05 05:36 PM
    I am in the same boat as you. My EAD expires on Sept 12th. Still no response from NSC center. I have few friends that I know, who filed after I did and they all have recieved their EADs. Not sure whats going on.


    Guys
    I have filed for my renewal EAD on May 29th at NSC. My current EAD expires on Sept 24th. I havent got the renewal EAD yet, where as my wife got it both applications were sent in the same envelope. I am working on EAD and am losing sleep since if my EAD doesnt come in time I will be out of my payroll.

    Has some one gone to the local USCIS office to get the interim EAD recently? I was told that option no longer exists.

    Can some one post the FAX #s to expedite EAD requests?



    more...


    makeup tatuaggi tribali, tatuaggi tattoo tribali. Tatoo Tribal Bas Du Ventre.
  • Tatoo Tribal Bas Du Ventre.



  • cheg
    08-21 03:15 PM
    I think you're okay. Hopefully USCIS made a note in their system when your application was first sent and you just needed to correct something. Did you ask your lawyer what he thinks will happen?

    Gurus,
    I need help please!

    My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.





    girlfriend Smita Murugan - Tattoos tattoo tribali. Tatuatori Tatuaggi Tribali
  • Tatuatori Tatuaggi Tribali



  • satyasrd
    04-29 09:53 AM
    I agree that we desperately need media attention. No one knows our story, about people living in this country for 10-15 years legally without any GC relief.

    Should we organize a rally or contact the media for interviews ?

    Pappu/Admin, any ideas ?





    hairstyles Butterfly Tribal Tattoo tattoo tribali. tatuaggi tribali, tatuaggi
  • tatuaggi tribali, tatuaggi



  • ramaonline
    01-02 01:44 PM
    Chk this
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-232784.html





    chanduv23
    06-05 08:50 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.

    I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.

    After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.

    Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)

    Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.

    First things first. Don't get stressed out. You have hired an Attorney to represent you - u r a client for the Attorney and it is their duty to work with you.

    It is very common - people are very receptive before you pay and after that, they tend to slow down on you because they are spending time to bait in the next potential client.

    You can report this lawyer to the bar or to AILA or probably to better Business Bereau. Folks here can guide you.

    Some Attorneys are very receptive, they value and treat you well. They try their best to get back to you in a day or two. I have seen Attroneys responding to queries late night - probably thats the time they set for email responses or so.

    My message to Attorneys - do please value your client. These days, immigrants have a lot of platform and power and are better informed so don't take your clients for granted. t
    The better you treat your client, the better business for you.





    485Mbe4001
    10-24 01:08 PM
    Are you sure it is 90 days, i think it is 180 days and above. Since visitor visa is 6 months max, most are not eligible to apply. After 9/11 my parents had to postpone their return by a month, we had a valid extension etc. My CPA told me that since i had filled out a sponsorship letter to support their visa application, it would create a hassle for my parents during reentry. I did not want to complicate things so i did not claim them.

    My friend is a GC holder and he claims his parents as dependents when they stay for more than 180 days. He has had no issues so far. As far as i know, I have yet to see a case where people have run into issues for claiming parents as dependents.



    I had applied for a ITIN for my parents about 4 years ago and I was able to claim them as dependents since they stayed in US for more than 90 days and additionally I was supporting their welfare and expenses. IRS did accept my application, but I can do this only in the year they are physically here.

    Check Pub 501 page 14 onwards....the key is you need an ITIN # for them....also see page 19, where it says non-resident parents can apply for ITIN, if not eligible for SSN

    I have couple of friends who have claimed like this....

    if this is the first time you are applying, then you will need to file a paper copy of your taxes and send to IRS Phily and then they will process your taxes for next year....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment