Thursday, June 9, 2011

quotes about quiet

images chao quotes poetry all li quotes about quiet. i love you forever quotes. ill
  • i love you forever quotes. ill



  • diptam
    07-09 01:23 PM
    Respected Sir,
    I feel compelled to say that we the struggling immigrants from India
    do not get much help from Americans whose roots are from SouthAsia/India.
    There may be few exceptions - but the majority is kind of neutral.

    Look at the Latino peoples - check out how much support they gets from Latino-Americans. Without that we can't be on Front page .

    I'm not pessismistic but a its a grim reality.

    Those southasian americans dont forget to say "I love my India" for various financial/personal gains but never ever mistakes saying "I love indians also"

    Thanks

    Yes and we have a tough tough task here - don't be surprised if they come up with wiredest ways to punish legal high skilled as days go by - we can see more frustration among those legal immigrants coming to US.

    What we can do

    MAAKE IT AS VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE





    wallpaper i love you forever quotes. ill quotes about quiet. love quotes for him from her.
  • love quotes for him from her.



  • GC_Geek
    10-01 05:52 PM
    I already pllued all of my paperwork from attorney.
    You must have at least a copy of all your filing paperwork from Labor Filing till today. This is required when you are filing anything new or responding any RFE, you sould match each and everything on the USCIS records when you are submitting any new paper work as a part of RFE/new application etc.
    So, better have a copy of all paprework before..

    I dont intend to change my employer/lawyer but just got all original approvals and copy of each and every paperwork from my attorney till date about my GC.. just to be safe..
    I can pull out my G28 and be on my own at any time, but still save my ongoing pending petitions..





    quotes about quiet. thursday quotes
  • thursday quotes



  • permfiling
    10-28 01:23 PM
    Nope did not getthe I-797 yet, just an e-mail from USCIS. This was at NSC

    Did you get your physical green card? Have you completed your FP?


    I got the I-797 approval notice in mail but no card yet. I heard CARD takes few weeks.





    2011 love quotes for him from her. quotes about quiet. quot;mikey way quotes metalquot;
  • quot;mikey way quotes metalquot;



  • spec1968
    10-26 01:03 PM
    It is difficult to obatain approved vacation from my employer.
    Apartment from leaving the country and recapturing, are there any alternatives.

    Please advice



    more...


    quotes about quiet. kithshaa127a.jpg Quiet Time
  • kithshaa127a.jpg Quiet Time



  • dkupadhyay
    11-23 12:59 PM
    Hi,
    I am from India. My previous attorney paper filed my I-140 in Nov. 2006. My new attorney filed I-485 in July 2007. My new attorney has received only the copy of I-140 application and receipt from the previous attorney.
    In late 2008, with the help of a congressman, my new attorney was able to figure out that USCIS has lost my original I-140 application (filed at Nebraska center) and USCIS has issued the same I-140 receipt no. to somebody else. Then USCIS auto-created a new I-140 and gave me SRC receipt no. with filing date as Jan 2008 and as electronically filed by my previous attorney.

    The new I-140 (SRC one) got approved in March 2009.

    Got RFE in August 2009 for my I-485 application asking for the approval notice of my original I-140. My new attorney responded with all the history and the new I-140 approval notice.
    Now I have received NOID for my I-485 threatening that if I don't submit the original receipt for the original I-140 then USCIS will deny my application. The USCIS is saying that auto-created I-140 has been filed more than 6 months later than filing I-485 case and can't be the base for filing I-485.
    The previous attorney has not provided the original receipt of the original I-140 application and is not reachable via any means (doesn't respond to e-mail or phone calls. Office remains locked whenever I tried to visit him). So getting the original receipt from him is almost impossible. USCIS is not happy with the copy of the receipt.
    Right now I don't have any proof (other than copy of the receipt of the original I-140 filing) to support that my I-140 was filed before I-485 filing.
    What should I do in this case? Any suggestion will be appreciated.





    quotes about quiet. Yogi Zen Dude – Quotes amp; Sound
  • Yogi Zen Dude – Quotes amp; Sound



  • watzgc
    08-28 05:09 PM
    Got 2 year EAD from NSC while pending i140 for more than 1 yrs.



    more...


    quotes about quiet. Page of humanity this quote
  • Page of humanity this quote



  • Openarms
    10-19 02:25 PM
    Looking for attorney for GC processing. PERM - I-140 (Interfile with existing PD). Please respond with details so that I can discuss with full details later. Appreciate if you state your fees.





    2010 thursday quotes quotes about quiet. chao quotes poetry all li
  • chao quotes poetry all li



  • wandmaker
    11-18 07:51 PM
    1.) Could anyone let me know the appropriate documents for this?

    Photos (2 Numbers)
    Covering letter
    Copy of I-485 Receipt
    Copy of approved I-140
    Copy of PP (1st and last Page)
    Copy of I-94 (Front & Back)
    Copy of DL

    2.) Also, what are the fees associated with it, especially with all the old vs new stuff?

    you will have to pay the new fee, which is $305. Do efiling, it is easy and convenient.



    more...


    quotes about quiet. links best Quiet,
  • links best Quiet,



  • anandrajesh
    04-07 11:40 PM
    I am planning to go on a Hawaii cruise on the Norwegian Cruise line ship (Pride of America) which is registered in the US. My H1-B visa has expired but my I-94 is valid. The Cruise ship only visits islands in Hawaii and embarks/disembarks in Hawaii.

    Do I need to worry about my visa stamping or just the Passport with valid I-94 and drivers license should suffice?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated!


    Dont worry about it. Enjoy your cruise trip.





    hair quot;mikey way quotes metalquot; quotes about quiet. Quote for
  • Quote for



  • pappu
    08-03 12:31 AM
    This is a small idea and let us see if it works.

    We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.

    I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.

    Suggestions are welcome.



    more...


    quotes about quiet. download ebooks and quotes
  • download ebooks and quotes



  • sunny1000
    02-01 09:11 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.

    Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.

    Thanks if you can help me out

    Regards
    Karthik

    Technically, there should not be an issue. But as the other poster suggested, it may be better to extend it since you are still outside the 120 day window for application.





    hot kithshaa127a.jpg Quiet Time quotes about quiet. cute love sayings and quotes.
  • cute love sayings and quotes.



  • monkeyman
    10-10 02:07 PM
    Once you get your GC, you can do what you want when you want. You can work anywhere. Your consulting company nor any company has the right to hold you on any contract whatsoever, unless ofcourse your client has non competitive contract that prohibits you from joining them.

    For naturalization, it does not matter whatsoever. You can say that you were offered a better position that matched your skill set and experience and hence you ("on your own free will") joined another company. And hey, congrats. Worry not. U R much better off. Love your job, not the company!!! And you can work 2 jobs that are not even related. No one cares -



    more...


    house ro rootLABEL/ rhgb quiet quotes about quiet. emo quote; Keep quiet,Nothing
  • emo quote; Keep quiet,Nothing



  • chanduv23
    08-04 09:38 AM
    I came to know of a case where this gentelman who has PD of Nov 2002 EB2 has his case pending at Nebraska for a really long time. His Name check and other formalities were cleared and no body was sure the reason for the hold up. He had numerous infopass appointments as well as written to various lawmakers etc... After getting tired of doing all that he decided to take 15 days off from work. And do you know where did he go:
    He went to Lincoln, Nebraska.
    The story goes that every day he would stand in front of the office and he was turned back but he continued to sit in the lobby requesting to see the director. Finally his persitence paid off. On 15th day he was granted half an hour with the Director and he presented his case. In few hours he saw his 485 status changed to approved.

    So the persitence really do pay. I don't know the name of this gentleman but if you are reading this post please provide some more details. Hats off to you.

    Thats is called 'Gandhigiri' my friend





    tattoo Yogi Zen Dude – Quotes amp; Sound quotes about quiet. Share favorite quotes and
  • Share favorite quotes and



  • sumitghaiin
    09-18 11:57 PM
    Could anyone please let me know from where I could check my H1b-transfer status online ?

    Thanks a lot



    more...


    pictures Page of humanity this quote quotes about quiet. funny people quotes. funny
  • funny people quotes. funny



  • Lisap
    08-27 05:54 PM
    Should I call CIS to see what they say??? Anyone??





    dresses cute love sayings and quotes. quotes about quiet. one of quiet desperation
  • one of quiet desperation



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-06 01:27 PM
    Dear fellow IV'ians,

    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you on the cusp of a New Year. I am ecstatic to announce that my 140 got approved after a nerve .... ID #85N48789NY4311439

    And lastly - Wish You a Happy & Prosperous 2009!! Be safe everybody.

    Congratulations! Wish you a GC soon.



    more...


    makeup links best Quiet, quotes about quiet. ro rootLABEL/ rhgb quiet
  • ro rootLABEL/ rhgb quiet



  • onthelines
    10-06 03:25 PM
    This is Incredible..Thanks IV for all the hard work.





    girlfriend Share favorite quotes and quotes about quiet. LOTD Quote:
  • LOTD Quote:



  • va_labor2002
    09-24 05:48 PM
    About Rajiv Chandrasekaran

    Rajiv Chandrasekaran, author of Imperial Life in the Emerald City, is an assistant managing editor of The Washington Post. He heads the Continuous News department, which reports and edits breaking news stories for washingtonpost.com, and he helps to shape the newspaper's overall multimedia strategy.

    From April 2003 to October 2004, he was The Post's bureau chief in Baghdad, covering the American occupation of Iraq and supervising a team of correspondents. He lived in Baghdad for much of the six months before the war, reporting on the United Nations weapons-inspections process and the build-up to the conflict.

    Before the U.S.-led war in Iraq, he was The Post's Cairo bureau chief. Prior to that assignment, he was The Post's Southeast Asia correspondent, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. In the months following Sept. 11, 2001, Rajiv was part of a team of Post reporters who covered the war in Afghanistan.

    He joined The Post in 1994 as a reporter on the Metropolitan staff. A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, he holds a degree in political science from Stanford University, where he was editor in chief of The Stanford Daily. He lives in Washington, D.C.

    Contact Rajiv Chandrasekaran
    The Washington Post
    1150 15th Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20071
    (202) 334-6000
    rajiv@washpost.com





    hairstyles download ebooks and quotes quotes about quiet. funny office quotes. funny
  • funny office quotes. funny



  • BharatPremi
    08-02 10:06 AM
    EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.

    I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....

    Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).

    Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).

    So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)

    (I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
    Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)

    Normally it should not be a problem assuming your present employer is nice and you have good relations. If you leave the job before 180 days and if your employer says screw sundarpn then what will you do?:)





    kate123
    11-14 09:07 AM
    Do not worry I was in similar situation last year and my ex employer was from NJ.. I Complained to DOL and they made him to pay me...

    Regarding the experience letter ... I saw in other forums that you can get experience letter from your colleques or Peers who worked with you...

    let me know if you have any questions!!





    go_guy123
    10-05 03:06 PM
    Very good list of people in IV board...it will help to bring visibility.

    I can understand CIR is held up/hostage etc, but once CIR is abandoned, and piecemeal
    strategy comes, IV does need greater visibility against competing lobbies like foreign nurse, etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment