steffit
June 16th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Hi Antonio,
Great stuff!!!
I love no. 2, 3 and 4.
2 for the dynamic composition, 3 just cracked me up because the percussion instruments are so domineering and 4 seems pure concentration. 2 and 4 could maybe be cropped slightly, but that's very minor.
Cheers,
Stefanie
Great stuff!!!
I love no. 2, 3 and 4.
2 for the dynamic composition, 3 just cracked me up because the percussion instruments are so domineering and 4 seems pure concentration. 2 and 4 could maybe be cropped slightly, but that's very minor.
Cheers,
Stefanie
wallpaper Kristen Stewart , Rob
interchip54
08-03 07:36 AM
The first thing to consider is the job requirement. It must require a minimum of a master's degree or a Bachelor degree plus 5 years progressive experience. If the job description has that requirement, and you have the required background, then it can be filed as EB2. In your case the job description states a minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3 or 4 years experience. This would only qualify as EB3, regarless of your credentials.
rbharol
08-22 12:30 PM
SKIL exempts applicants with a masters degree from the US and 3 years experience from the annual quotas. This along with not counting dependents should bring considerable relief to even the folks who are still subject to quota.
You mean 3 year experience in US no matter from where you got your masters degree or
Only US degree + 3 years experience will get exemption?
You mean 3 year experience in US no matter from where you got your masters degree or
Only US degree + 3 years experience will get exemption?
2011 Kristen Stewart in a Bikini!
pmb76
10-01 10:50 PM
I wish...:)
But on a serious note, I think It could be this. My wife is currently on an h4 visa and has applied for her I-485, I-765 and I-131 with me.
She had an EAD when she was on L2, when I was on L1 before switching to H1.
When we applied for her I-765, lawyer suggested we select Renewal of EAD option for my wife bcoz she already has an EAD and there is no need for a new EAD now.
May be that is why they may be waiving the fee ?? I don't know....my guess
I think your lawyer is a moron. Why should the EAD from L2 be equivalent to EAD from 485/AOS ? I used to have EAD after I graduated years ago and was working on OPT. That doesn't mean I can file an extension for my past EAD when I apply 485. I would suggest you take a different legal opinion.
But on a serious note, I think It could be this. My wife is currently on an h4 visa and has applied for her I-485, I-765 and I-131 with me.
She had an EAD when she was on L2, when I was on L1 before switching to H1.
When we applied for her I-765, lawyer suggested we select Renewal of EAD option for my wife bcoz she already has an EAD and there is no need for a new EAD now.
May be that is why they may be waiving the fee ?? I don't know....my guess
I think your lawyer is a moron. Why should the EAD from L2 be equivalent to EAD from 485/AOS ? I used to have EAD after I graduated years ago and was working on OPT. That doesn't mean I can file an extension for my past EAD when I apply 485. I would suggest you take a different legal opinion.
more...
iman.karta
04-15 05:33 PM
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am currently in the last stage of greencard. My I-140 has been approved and I have done biometrics code 3.
I am applying for an immigrant visa via employment-based; EB2.
I recently got an RFE for my I-485 application. The request is to submit evidences of my non-immigrant status ever since I came back to the US from my out-of-country vacation on December 1999. Some of the evidences requested include the copies of my I-20s.
I attended 4 different schools; hence I should have four I-20s. I cannot find any of them.
And since I attended these schools more than 5 years ago, they could not provide me with a copy of my I-20s since they have been purged.
The question is:
1. What is the alternative that I have?
2. My attorney suggested that I obtain official transcripts from each schools, as well as a note from them explaining that my I-20s has been purged and are unobtainable.
Do you think these will be sufficient?
3. When an applicant got RFEd for his/her I-485 application, what is the typical period of time until the answer is given? My case is processed in TSC.
Thank for the input.
Warm regards...
I am currently in the last stage of greencard. My I-140 has been approved and I have done biometrics code 3.
I am applying for an immigrant visa via employment-based; EB2.
I recently got an RFE for my I-485 application. The request is to submit evidences of my non-immigrant status ever since I came back to the US from my out-of-country vacation on December 1999. Some of the evidences requested include the copies of my I-20s.
I attended 4 different schools; hence I should have four I-20s. I cannot find any of them.
And since I attended these schools more than 5 years ago, they could not provide me with a copy of my I-20s since they have been purged.
The question is:
1. What is the alternative that I have?
2. My attorney suggested that I obtain official transcripts from each schools, as well as a note from them explaining that my I-20s has been purged and are unobtainable.
Do you think these will be sufficient?
3. When an applicant got RFEd for his/her I-485 application, what is the typical period of time until the answer is given? My case is processed in TSC.
Thank for the input.
Warm regards...
gc_kosam
06-02 02:09 PM
Guru's,
My employer filed my I 485 last year during July visa bulletin under EB3. My I 140 is already approved from the same employer. Now my employer is planning to apply for EB2 labor. My question is
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application
2) If they apply for new EB2 140...does this invalidate my approved EB3 140 ???:confused:
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster.
Please Guru's share your thoughts.
Thanks in Advance
My employer filed my I 485 last year during July visa bulletin under EB3. My I 140 is already approved from the same employer. Now my employer is planning to apply for EB2 labor. My question is
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application
2) If they apply for new EB2 140...does this invalidate my approved EB3 140 ???:confused:
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster.
Please Guru's share your thoughts.
Thanks in Advance
more...

ksiddaba
01-30 10:04 AM
Hello:
From Dallas Metroplex (Richardson) TX. Count me in.
Thanks
Kalyan.
PS: Already contributing $20/month.
From Dallas Metroplex (Richardson) TX. Count me in.
Thanks
Kalyan.
PS: Already contributing $20/month.
2010 Stewart and Robert Pattinson
little_willy
08-15 11:46 PM
Sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks.
Folks,
Majority of the PA folks are voting "will not attend " or " may be". Also i personally called a few friends to urge them to attend the rally but the feedback is very poor. Please folks what is the problem, try to make the effort to do this. This may be our last chance to encourage congress to do something to help our cause. If we miss this then nothing is likely to happen in 2008 as it is a election year and nobody will dare touch immigration and in 2009 when a new president is elected immigration will not be a top priority for the new administration. What more suffering you need to take some action. You are doing this not for somebody else but for "YOU". IV core is expecting 10,000 members/Legal EB immigrants to attend, but now it seems its tough to achieve. Please take this opportunity to help ourselves , nobody else will fight for our cause. I request/urge every one affected by this broken immigration system to act now before its too late.
This is my personal view , please ignore if you feel its not right.
Folks,
Majority of the PA folks are voting "will not attend " or " may be". Also i personally called a few friends to urge them to attend the rally but the feedback is very poor. Please folks what is the problem, try to make the effort to do this. This may be our last chance to encourage congress to do something to help our cause. If we miss this then nothing is likely to happen in 2008 as it is a election year and nobody will dare touch immigration and in 2009 when a new president is elected immigration will not be a top priority for the new administration. What more suffering you need to take some action. You are doing this not for somebody else but for "YOU". IV core is expecting 10,000 members/Legal EB immigrants to attend, but now it seems its tough to achieve. Please take this opportunity to help ourselves , nobody else will fight for our cause. I request/urge every one affected by this broken immigration system to act now before its too late.
This is my personal view , please ignore if you feel its not right.
more...
alterego
09-15 02:53 PM
Come on let's be positive:
EB2 will move to December 2005 within a year.
EB3 will move to December 2003 within a year.
POSITIVE is good for the soul REALISTIC is more important for planning.
EB2 will move to December 2005 within a year.
EB3 will move to December 2003 within a year.
POSITIVE is good for the soul REALISTIC is more important for planning.
hair Kristen Stewart Bikini
zoooom
04-09 06:10 PM
i'll kick start this thread myself :D
i am planning to buy a house, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest some good realtors in socal?
I would answer this:
The best realtor is the one who can give you some money back from his commission...:)
Dont rely on the realtor to determine the home price for you. DO some homework...compare homes in the vicinity and come up with a price thats reasonable and mos importantly AFFORDABLE to you.
i am planning to buy a house, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest some good realtors in socal?
I would answer this:
The best realtor is the one who can give you some money back from his commission...:)
Dont rely on the realtor to determine the home price for you. DO some homework...compare homes in the vicinity and come up with a price thats reasonable and mos importantly AFFORDABLE to you.
more...
morpis
06-25 12:34 PM
Hello all,
I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.
Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?
Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?
Pl reply. I am in serious bind.
Thanks.
I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.
Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?
Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?
Pl reply. I am in serious bind.
Thanks.
hot Kristen Stewart Bares Bikini
go_guy123
03-13 02:43 PM
Are you sure democrats are not listening to republican suggestions? Healthcare debate has been going on for over 1 year. In my 8 years in US, never has been so much time given to debate any single issue. Most of the key provisions in the bill were Republican ideas including tax cuts, coverage for preexisting condition etc. Republicans are taking bribes from insurance companies for stalling the healthcare bill. If democrats did not want to include republicans then they could have passed healthcare bill last year when democrats had super majority in the Senate, before Scott Brown's election. All throughout last year democrats have been trying to get republicans on board. Republican party have stalled the entire government. Now with no other choice, after debating healthcare for more than 1 year, republicans want to restart the entire discussion. This is appalling.
Keeping all tradition, Healthcare bill passed with with filibuster proof majority in the Senate. House passed their own bill with majority. House is now trying to pass Senate bill. Then House and Senate will do reconciliation of the House bill and Senate bill in the conference committee. Every bill has to go through conference committee. After conference committee they will again pass the final bill in the House and the Senate with majority vote. What is wrong with this process? Every republican senator was elected with 50% majority. No one asked republican senators to prove 60% vote. Why can't the Senate pass a bill with 51 votes after passing through the filibuster test of 60 votes when that is how others bills pass? So many large bills including Patriot act were passed with 50 Senate votes + 1 vote of Dick Cheney after the conference committee.
There was no immigration bill last year because of healthcare debate. Republican party is a party of no and they don't want to see anything done.
Healthcare is festering because a lot of democratic party members have been bought off by the insurance lobby and they want to "discuss , debate endlessly etc" to create a stalemate
and thereby kill the bill.
"debate endlessly" is another way of blocking
By the way thats how CIR gets killed and will get killed if tabled.
AC21 was passed in stealth as it was piecemeal...bypassing a lot of process.
Keeping all tradition, Healthcare bill passed with with filibuster proof majority in the Senate. House passed their own bill with majority. House is now trying to pass Senate bill. Then House and Senate will do reconciliation of the House bill and Senate bill in the conference committee. Every bill has to go through conference committee. After conference committee they will again pass the final bill in the House and the Senate with majority vote. What is wrong with this process? Every republican senator was elected with 50% majority. No one asked republican senators to prove 60% vote. Why can't the Senate pass a bill with 51 votes after passing through the filibuster test of 60 votes when that is how others bills pass? So many large bills including Patriot act were passed with 50 Senate votes + 1 vote of Dick Cheney after the conference committee.
There was no immigration bill last year because of healthcare debate. Republican party is a party of no and they don't want to see anything done.
Healthcare is festering because a lot of democratic party members have been bought off by the insurance lobby and they want to "discuss , debate endlessly etc" to create a stalemate
and thereby kill the bill.
"debate endlessly" is another way of blocking
By the way thats how CIR gets killed and will get killed if tabled.
AC21 was passed in stealth as it was piecemeal...bypassing a lot of process.
more...
house #39;Breaking Dawn#39;. Stewart
funny
09-16 04:54 PM
Plase make those Calls...
tattoo Actress Kristen Stewart share
fatboysam
05-17 01:05 PM
IfYouSeekAmy,
Can you please share your experience with them?
Thanks
Can you please share your experience with them?
Thanks
more...
pictures kristen stewart bikini
chadoubra
06-21 01:24 PM
thank you for the responses. it does seem to be a bit of bad luck. i only have 20 days before my I-94 expires. are they very strict about when it expires or do i get a grace period?
for the first option (going out of the country), i need to get a mexican permit to enter mexico and that takes 10 working days to receive. that would leave me with about 1 day in which to fly to mexico and get a new I-94.
for the second option (I-539), that takes 45 days to process, so my I-94 will expire and i wont have a new one yet, even though i've applied for it.
if there's a grace period (is there one??) i might take the USCIS option since it'll be cheaper than flying to mexico.
thanks again for the help.
for the first option (going out of the country), i need to get a mexican permit to enter mexico and that takes 10 working days to receive. that would leave me with about 1 day in which to fly to mexico and get a new I-94.
for the second option (I-539), that takes 45 days to process, so my I-94 will expire and i wont have a new one yet, even though i've applied for it.
if there's a grace period (is there one??) i might take the USCIS option since it'll be cheaper than flying to mexico.
thanks again for the help.
dresses Kristen Stewart in a Bikini
sonu_Aug_2002
07-13 11:39 AM
EAD and AP are benefits due to AOS pending. They are not status by itself. Thus it is optional while filing 485. Once you file 485, you are automatically in legal status to stay in US. H4 status enables you to reentry to US. Similarly, if you loose H4 for some reason ( like in Ur case), AP will allow your spouse to reenter USA.
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
more...
makeup Full View Kristen Stewart
Antonio Trivelin
June 16th, 2006, 01:16 PM
i like the 4th one of the percussionist but my favorite is the last one for some reason. have you photographed concerts before? these are pretty good.
eu vou ver o seu jorge amana em los angeles. voce o conhece? ele e um musico carioca.
have a great weekend. vai brasil este domingo!!!! 5-0! :)
kevin
Kevin,
This my second time at concert photos. You can see another ones at my "site" here: http://actrivelin.multiply.com/photos/album/10
About "Seu Jorge", yes ! He is famous musician here in Brazil, but i really don�t know well his work. You can see more details about him at his site: http://www.seujorge.com/
My cousin has a amateur band and he loves this kind of music, if you want see: http://www.ofinodabola.com/ This site will be better soon, but there you can listen some musics, its great !!
Domingo espero que o Brasil jogue o verdadeiro futebol !!!! :)
Abra��o !
Antonio
eu vou ver o seu jorge amana em los angeles. voce o conhece? ele e um musico carioca.
have a great weekend. vai brasil este domingo!!!! 5-0! :)
kevin
Kevin,
This my second time at concert photos. You can see another ones at my "site" here: http://actrivelin.multiply.com/photos/album/10
About "Seu Jorge", yes ! He is famous musician here in Brazil, but i really don�t know well his work. You can see more details about him at his site: http://www.seujorge.com/
My cousin has a amateur band and he loves this kind of music, if you want see: http://www.ofinodabola.com/ This site will be better soon, but there you can listen some musics, its great !!
Domingo espero que o Brasil jogue o verdadeiro futebol !!!! :)
Abra��o !
Antonio
girlfriend 5 of 57. Robert
gc@waiting
07-25 06:17 AM
Can someone shed some light as to what exactly are the things checked and the steps in 140 processing? Is it one's education credentials or employer history and/or ability to employ/pay etc?
hairstyles Breaking Dawn Honeymoon
same_old_guy
10-25 01:55 PM
I said the same thing. I WILL NOT spend $1000 for nothing when my PD is not current.
Fortunately, I got my I-140 approved last week. It was sent on Mid-May. It's EB2 NSC.
So just hang in there, unless your 6th year H1 is expiring in new few days.
Fortunately, I got my I-140 approved last week. It was sent on Mid-May. It's EB2 NSC.
So just hang in there, unless your 6th year H1 is expiring in new few days.
WaitingUnlimited
06-30 12:51 PM
I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
user
11-06 09:50 PM
http://www.change.gov/
No comments:
Post a Comment