Tuesday, June 7, 2011

warts on tongue

warts on tongue. I have a wart on my thumb that
  • I have a wart on my thumb that



  • amitjoey
    03-26 11:56 AM
    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum

    Thanks Franklin, I got your PM. I am ready to get involved. Please PM me the documents.





    warts on tongue. Warts On The Tongue
  • Warts On The Tongue



  • chanduv23
    12-12 10:41 AM
    Prashanthi was there on chat for 30 min and as no one turned up to ask questions she left. She will be available for chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST.





    warts on tongue. Two viral warts on a middle
  • Two viral warts on a middle



  • RamsbutnotSTL
    03-17 10:33 AM
    Even I have received the RFEs as well on pending I-485 cases for me and my wife. My PD is Mar 2005. I am also wondering about the RFEs. I'll share mine as soon as I get those.





    warts on tongue. Picture of Plantar Warts
  • Picture of Plantar Warts



  • alterego
    09-14 06:06 PM
    People need to understand that there are some legislators who might want to push legislation favorable to us. They can only do it if they can convince other legislators who are on the fence that:

    1) A lot of good people are affected by this. (legal,peaceful,high skilled etc) The crowd there(YOU) on Tuesday will speak to this.

    2) They mean business, if we do not act they might leave and we need to act NOW to keep them here.(if many thousands of them can come from all parts of the country, they must be serious)

    3) These guys have the support of their employers.(they got/took/were allowed time off from work)

    Now in these points, can you see how a friendly lawmaker can use a big successful march to convince his colleagues? This will be like a massive tonic to all the lobbying IV has been doing behind the scenes.
    Last year when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants took to the streets did you see the impact on legislators? One big difference here is we are legal. That will leave a more powerful impact if it is big.

    This is a small price to pay, and it will help you tremendously to speed up the green card process. Lets show solidarity. Every one of us who goes to this will feel proud of the change we manage to bring. If this makes the national media in a big way, I am virtually certain we will get a favorable resolution to our issues. A lot of forces are with us here. Just look at the 13 governor signed letter. Just look at how hard the big high tech. companies are pushing this.



    more...


    warts on tongue. with genital warts at some
  • with genital warts at some



  • mambarg
    08-13 02:32 PM
    It is important to see July 3rd receipt dates which confirms the time and applications required to completed July 2nd apps and is the important statistics for rest of the dates.





    warts on tongue. hospital, tongue cancer
  • hospital, tongue cancer



  • EndlessWait
    01-15 11:53 AM
    lol.. i love this capitalistic society...



    more...


    warts on tongue. Filiform wart on child picture
  • Filiform wart on child picture



  • wandmaker
    10-12 04:17 PM
    you need to get paid all the time. Even during maternity leave. Not getting paid is voilation of status and violation of employer-employee relationship.

    In OPs case, one can maintain the status without getting paid - they just need to prove there is an employer-employee relationship exists. You are correct, if the employer simply dumped you on bench





    warts on tongue. tongue papilloma warts we
  • tongue papilloma warts we



  • Singer
    11-22 08:33 AM
    Hello VictimOfGc,

    Thank you for your first reply.
    I gad lost my password and read your previous post only yesterday.

    As you know, the decision of denying my husband's and mine I-485 could not be not appealed. I have also never stated the uscis denial reason, as I did not have it when I posted my question. They have stated that we had traveled abroad without Advance Parole, so they were considering that we have abandoned our GC petition. We came back to the country with my O-1 visa and my husband O-3.
    The first problem raised by a friend of mine lawyer (I did not have a lawyer retained anymore) was that uscis violated my constitutional rights. They SHOULD have sent me an official letter back in August stating that they were reopening or intended to reopen my 485 case! Nothing was sent. Beside my I-140 and my RFE on the I485 I did not receive anything else. So even if legally they were "right" to deny my 485, uscis has comited SO many mistakes on my case that I have been told they could let it slide on this one.
    From that moment on I have decided that I will fight them till the end and that I would not pay them one cent! Because at the end of the day, it is all about money and more money in their "crooks" pocket. I contacted my Congresswoman, my Senator, and a Congressman from another state than mine. I had gathered all the proofs and all documentations for the last 3 years and posted them on a server, so everyone involved could review them. Those three elected officials called them and spoke to uscis congressional liaison. This went on for two weeks.

    Friday the 13th we received our green cards!



    more...


    warts on tongue. These warts give off a
  • These warts give off a



  • Caliber
    01-21 12:22 PM
    Due to some unforeseen situation, I will not be able to attend. I participated in the poll that i will attend. But now I will not be able to attend. Sorry about it.





    warts on tongue. These are long shots, warts
  • These are long shots, warts



  • natrajs
    09-01 06:10 PM
    i was on h4 visa and recently as i turned 21 i am no more dependent on my dad who is on h1 visa . i tranfered my status to f1 .But my dad applied his 1-485 recently along with my application for i-485 and he consult the lawyer too and lawyer told as i am not the main visa holder like if i was on h1 and i transferred to f1 and then apply for i-485 then my application can get rejected ; but not now as i was not the main applicant but was dependent of my father.

    i dont trust everything wat lawyers say.so can anybody help me out with this issue.

    To my understainding if your dad applied your AOS application before you turned to 21 then you are ok.

    Consult another attorney



    more...


    warts on tongue. mouth and tongue cancer.
  • mouth and tongue cancer.



  • WillIBLucky
    06-21 12:08 PM
    Congratulations!!!!!

    Would you plz confirm us on the Birth Certificate?

    Me & my husband got our Birth Certificates in 2005 with all the correct birth details. Do you think we might still need affidavits for Late Registration of Birth?Please throw some light on this as there's lot of confusion going on this.
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!





    warts on tongue. acute vulvar tongue Occur
  • acute vulvar tongue Occur



  • whitecollarslave
    01-28 04:32 PM
    The misconception that immigrants are displacing American workers is gaining popularity. If we are to make a case for immigration reform that helps EB community, we ought to show that EB immigrants are not displacing American workers, but helping the overall economy. In the midst of current economic situation and growing public sentiment against immigrants, paying taxes, obeying laws and assimilating with American society and culture is not enough. It is important to stress the obvious - how individuals from EB community are contributing towards the economy, innovation and competitiveness. In order to illustrate this, I would like to get examples of people from EB community.

    The people mentioned in the earlier replies do not help this argument. I am looking for examples such as the founder of orkut - who is an EB immigrant, once on H1-B visa.

    Thanks again.



    more...


    warts on tongue. a giant tongue with warts,
  • a giant tongue with warts,



  • hdos
    06-11 09:31 PM
    Hi,
    I found from lawyer that there is no such thing called 10 days grace period after your last date of your H1. That is a big misconception. You can stay only in this country if you travel outside US and stayed more than 60 days. and that is also that rule applys to for first 6 years only.

    for example, if somebody travels to outside country for 3 months within the first 6 years of their h1. and if his/her h1 is completing today than thay can use their 3 monthns period after 3 months form today. and they can only this at end of their first 6 years expiration of their h1. thay cannot use this period if they are on 7th or more years on extension.

    after end of your h1 (does not matter after 6 years or 10 years), if you stay in US for 179 days than, your overstay is considered as illigal stay but there do not consider as violation and that does not count if you try to come back in US again. if your overstay is more than equals to 180 but less than a year than you are baan form entering US for 3 years. and if overstay is more thatn 1 year than you are baan from enterting US for 10 years.





    warts on tongue. Tongue is a possible gateway
  • Tongue is a possible gateway



  • BMS1
    09-19 01:09 AM
    Thankfully there is a concept called pre-adjudication which makes any retrogression wait run parallel to all the other delays combined like RFE,security/name check etc. So the total wait time is just one of the all the above waits that happens to be the longest. They just do not add up.



    more...


    warts on tongue. Multiple warts in a hamster#39;s
  • Multiple warts in a hamster#39;s



  • fall1998
    05-13 04:17 PM
    Thanks! It seems only a small portion of applicants who are current are pending (only a handful have updated), so it looks like USCIS is working really hard.





    warts on tongue. #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe
  • #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe



  • askreddy
    02-23 10:38 AM
    Hi

    We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.

    After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
    Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.

    How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
    ( Visito visa Etc..)

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks



    more...


    warts on tongue. #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe
  • #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe



  • DDash
    08-06 06:04 PM
    Thanks for all your wishes. Appreciate your quick responses friends. Hope every member in this community will get their emails as well.

    Good luck to you all.

    PS: As promised I gave green dots to the responses :)





    warts on tongue. #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe
  • #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe



  • saimrathi
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..





    warts on tongue. #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe
  • #39;Warts on underside of tongue: underside of 97 jeep diagram#39;. #39;blocked oil ducts underside of the upperthe



  • dingudi
    03-06 11:15 AM
    -----------------------
    You can reschedule it as many times as you need. There is no limit. However, going by my experience, rescheduling third time will have the USCIS put your request at the bottom of the pile and it takes for ever to get the 3rd appointment letter.

    Like in my case, go to a not-so-busy ASC (preferably in the non-urban area) and they will do your FP without a need to reschedule.

    Thanks

    JK

    sendmailtojk,

    My spouse burnt one of the finger and has a blister right at the spot where we take FP. So I am not sure if they will reschedule her or not. When we got her FP notice , we made some travel plans after the FP date but unfortunately this incident happened. Now if they reschedule the FP then most likely we wont be here for the rescheduled date. So I was wondering if I can just take the photocopy of the original FP notice (as for reschedule , we will have give up the original notice) and drive to another ASC after the finger heals and try to complete it there rather than wait for the original ASC to send us the rescheduled date. Is there a way to find out which ASCs allow walk in and which I dont. I am based in Boston and so pretty sure Boston ASC does not allow to walk in. They go strictly by appointments. So I am hoping to some other nearest ASC.

    Also as your family completed FP after your scheduled date and that too at another ASC, do you know what you will do when you receive the rescheduled appointment.

    If you could tell me if there is way to find out if an ASC is busy or not.





    kirupa
    02-08 03:17 PM
    All right - congrats to IamTheJuggler, Enebreus, and freeskier89 for having created the Top 3 entries!!!!





    optimystic
    09-10 03:12 PM
    Most of you know about rear view mirror fuzzy dice cubes
    I believe they can be customized too. for eg:
    http://www.mascotfactory.com/store/Fuzzy-Dice.php?gclid=COaS8Kbv0ZUCFQJNagod3Gl7hg

    I was wondering , if instead of a flowers campaign or bath tub stoppers and other ideas, how about if we send customized fuzzy dice cubes to uscis, which they can hang in their cars and see our message 'in their face' all the time. Hopefully after seeing the messages day after day our point gets driven home into their heads.

    I was thinking we should have the faces of the dice cubes custom marked with the following 'F' motto messages

    'Fair'
    'Fast'
    'Forward'
    'Flexible'
    'Fix'
    'Flawless'

    And send the following open letter to accompany the fuzzy cubes (May be even take full/half page ads out in newspapers, newsletters etc). I just put some ideas I had. The gurus can always add more to this.

    Dear USCIS,

    Please accept our token gift. We hope you would adopt the following traits as your motto.

    'Fair'
    - Be Fair
    - Follow the FIFO order of priority dates.
    - You have already set a prioritization order in place. Its the Priority Dates. We dont need another confusing set of priorities such as receipt dates/notice dates, processing dates that swing back and forth worse than a pendulum etc.
    - How is it fair that you prioritize a PD 2006 over a PD 2001 case, just because the former's I-485 application was received few weeks earlier than the latter?

    'Fast'
    - Be Fast
    - Most of us in the legal highly skilled immigrant community have been waiting for our GCs for an average of more than 5-6 years. Give us some relief
    - Dont pull us from one backlog (labor approvals) only to dump us into another (I-485 Processing backlog)
    - Follow your own rules regarding namecheck clearances and automatic eligibility of I-485 for approval if pending more than 180 days.

    'Forward'
    - Make forward progress
    - EB3 I PDs haven't moved even few months in past several years
    - EB2 I/C PDs are swinging like a pendulum
    - Nobody understands how come processing dates at a service center can retrogress if files are opened in proper FIFO order


    'Flexible'
    - Be flexible
    - Allow us to use AP as a regular travel document
    - Recapture wasted visas
    - Allow to file I-485 irrespective of PD being current
    - Clarify AC 21 scenarios
    - Make provisions to capture and count our waiting times in the GC process towards naturalization requirements. Most of us have been in US for 8-10 years average. How much longer do you need to naturalize us ??

    ' Fix'
    - Fix the broken processes at USCIS
    - Increase resources at the service centers
    - Improve the customer service over telephone
    - Be courteous to your customers

    'Flawless'
    - Provide flawless service.
    - The highly skilled legal immigrant community deserves it. We pay millions of dollars in application fees to your orgnization and billions in tax dollars and Soc. Sec contributions to the US govt.
    - Make online status updates more transparent.
    - Provide more transparency around the processing dates, Visa number assignments, PDs, etc



    We would have sent you nintendo game cubes instead of the fuzzy dice cubes. But alas, we are afraid we can't afford to risk any further drop in efficiency at your organization than the levels that it already is at.


    Sincerely
    Your customers



    No comments:

    Post a Comment