Tuesday, June 7, 2011

veni vidi vici tattoo

veni vidi vici tattoo. VENI VIDI VICI - JULIUS CAESAR
  • VENI VIDI VICI - JULIUS CAESAR



  • sanju
    11-09 12:17 AM
    Did someone say beer? If you guys will bring in chips and salsa, I will get beer. Let me know if you decide for 7ish on Friday. Will be there.

    Cheers,





    veni vidi vici tattoo. tattoos on someone else.
  • tattoos on someone else.



  • busy
    03-08 09:49 PM
    By the time I got denial notice during October 2007, I received EAD. So I have assumed that there is no need to convert back to H4 and started working on EAD continuing the same project. Do you think I'm in critical situation? Please advise me. I'm panic. My husband's H1B visa is also over by February 2008 and he started working on EAD by changing his employer. His former employer did not cooperate with him to extend his H1B visa as he might have thought he will leave hime soon on AC21. Please help me.





    veni vidi vici tattoo. veni vidi vici t shirt
  • veni vidi vici t shirt



  • nat23
    07-08 03:08 PM
    I was watching FOX News this afternoon around 3:00 pm EST and they talked about a Polish Lady sueing the USCIS. Her lawyer was on the show and he talked about the issue. The host then talked to a Congress man (i think it was Tom Lombardo and he said that the US is bringing in a way too many immigrants and the US should stop it for a few years). When asked if the woman was wronged he rephrased the word wrong by "was caused inconvenience". Anyways, the lady's lawyer hit the nail on the head. When asked if she was sueing to get a green card. Her lawyer said no. He said his client was sueing for financial damages and also for allowing her to submit her application as submitting the application has benefits.





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni, Vidi, Vici: Third
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici: Third



  • mirchiseth
    10-07 11:47 PM
    May be I am reading it incorrectly. But this news (http://www.livemint.com/2008/10/08001058/Govt-mandates-EPF-for-foreign.html?h=A1) concerns me

    New Delhi: The labour ministry has made it mandatory for international workers � both Indians working outside the country and non-Indian citizens working here � to contribute 12% of their salary (matched by an equal amount from the employer) to the Employees� Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), irrespective of the contributions they may be making to such schemes in other countries.

    Does this mean that now if I am working for a US based company, they would have to contribute to Indian EPF on my behalf. That would put a lot of burden on them and essentially give them a dis-incentive to not hire Indian workers.

    What are your interpretations?



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. (via brighton-tattoo)
  • (via brighton-tattoo)



  • pranju
    05-30 04:48 PM
    Please do send the fax to all senators, if you have not send the webfax to all senators, please do so now





    veni vidi vici tattoo. The Settlers II: Veni, Vidi,
  • The Settlers II: Veni, Vidi,



  • weasley
    01-06 04:37 PM
    Don't worry about the Red. People are anxious and may be frustrated. I have seen most of your posts. You are polite and friendly and so I gave you green for your post. Also, I wish you get a chance to file your I485 this year.
    I don't know why I received reds for my post, anyways I respect the opinion of members,



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici June 2007
  • Veni Vidi Vici June 2007



  • drirshad
    10-12 08:09 PM
    This vaccination is for ladies only and in age group 11 to 26, that really means only 5% of Indians will be effected with the wait times we have been looking at.





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Art im tattoo port orchard
  • Art im tattoo port orchard



  • shantak
    11-20 01:44 PM
    Wenn Sie ein Kaukasier sind, stehen Sie nicht heraus. Sie m�ssen eine Person der Farbe, aus einem Ausland sein, zu verstehen warum Leute Sprechen sind, was sie sind. Dieses gesagt, ist es aber nat�rlich, dass dieses Forum schwer in Richtung zu den Indern beeinflu�t wird, weil es von Indians gegr�ndet wurde. Mitglieder aus anderen L�ndern sind in diesem Forum aktiv und werden mit den ge�ffneten Armen begr��t. Tats�chlich regt IV Leute aller L�nder an vereinigt zu verbinden und zu stehen.

    Gru�

    Interesting, I found a website that would translate any language to English and here is the output

    "If you are a Caucasian, do not stick out. They must be to be understood a person of the color, from a foreign country, why people are a speech what they are. This said, however, it is natural that this forum is hard influenced in the direction of to the Indians because it was founded by Indians. Members from other lands are active in this forum and are greeted with the open arms. Really moves IV people of all lands in united to connect and to stand."



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. Wandtattoo No.br101 Veni Vidi
  • Wandtattoo No.br101 Veni Vidi



  • chanduv23
    10-19 03:04 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici by
  • Veni Vidi Vici by



  • sheela
    09-25 01:22 PM
    Has your namecheck cleared? Mine took 18 months to clear. I am current, too, but no movement on I-485. I am thinking if there is no news by 10/15, I am going to start calling around.

    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. D MAX AN THE TATTOO READS:
  • D MAX AN THE TATTOO READS:



  • prem_goel
    08-18 04:22 PM
    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.

    I think you probably can get the H-1B stamped as well and have your wife enter as H-1B.





    veni vidi vici tattoo. what is his tattoo on his
  • what is his tattoo on his



  • AllVNeedGcPc
    08-06 11:19 PM
    - Received 2 Yr EAD expiring July 2010
    - Current EAD expires in Sept 2008
    - 140 Still Pending
    - EB3 I, July 03 PD



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. Beit a vidi vici tated on
  • Beit a vidi vici tated on



  • praveen888
    04-09 09:45 PM
    Ken,

    I am on same boat. Mine and my wife case also transfered from Texas to Orlando,FL.My PD is EB2 sep06 and we filed 485 July2nd'07.140 approved in March07.

    We never worked in FL state.

    My case is tranfered on 8th April'08 and a LUD today(9th April 08).





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici#39;s Contest
  • Veni Vidi Vici#39;s Contest



  • ajmalnasar
    12-21 03:59 PM
    Last month I flew to New Delhi India through Continental Airlines, I did not had the visa and my Visa had expired. You have a flight to Mumbai also. It is a nonstop flight, 13 hours straight and you are in. No hassles, no need of transit visa and you save six hours that goes in vain while transit.

    Mu suggestion, fly Continental from New Jersey.


    Thats the best in all respect. Travel time, no transit visa etc.

    Thanks

    Ajmal



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici
  • Veni Vidi Vici



  • gbof
    01-28 03:46 PM
    1. Sheela Murthy
    2. Indra nooyi
    3. Vikram Pandid
    4. Google Founder
    5. One of the Google Director/scientest from india - who found the Google news
    6. One of the Sun micro system's co-founder was indian.

    You can find lots people in the internet.


    Add famous Dr Hargobind Khurana (Noble Laureate) of India and so many immigrants from other countries including this 2008 winners





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Veni Vidi Vici Women#39;s
  • Veni Vidi Vici Women#39;s



  • Vsach
    07-11 03:11 PM
    That's a great idea! Let's go....

    VS



    more...


    veni vidi vici tattoo. del quot;veni, vidi, viciquot; de
  • del quot;veni, vidi, viciquot; de



  • deepakmathew
    10-01 10:32 PM
    I had a similar experience a long time ago with Madras consulate. At that time, the Officer returned all my documents back without an explanation and hardly asked me a questions. After 2 weeks or so - they send me a letter asking for copies of the all certificates to be submitted along with a letter saying that the case was being reffered to a AFU - Anti Fraud Unit. I send all my education certificates.

    It then took them around 3.5 months to clear the application. They asked me to send the passport back with the application copy and I received it with a week with my H1 B stamp. Applied first in June first week and received the Visa around Sept.

    This is obviously a traumatic experience for you. But you will be alright once they verify.

    In my case, the educations documents were correct and true and it was verified - I do not know how they did it. It is a slow process and you ask for help from a local senator or your company to send a request letter to expedite the case and constantly follow-up with your lawyer who filed the H1 petition.

    Also I had a valid B1 visa but I decided it was better to wait for the process to complete before I returned.

    Hope this helps. You just need to patient. Best of luck





    veni vidi vici tattoo. Vidi vici tated mar about
  • Vidi vici tated mar about



  • srikondoji
    08-28 01:37 PM
    Mine and my wife's EAD was filed online within few hours. Mine got approved while my wife's application was still pending.
    Yes, USCIS is not processing on FIFO order at all. Calling USCIS will help, if you are almost close to ead expirationa and in danger of loosing job.
    Don't waste time and be anxious about it, if you are months away from expiration.

    good. finally calling USCUS helps and your wife got EAD.:)

    in my case i have applied for EAD/AP on 31st July and the same way, i got direct CPO email (no case Approved..) on 26th Aug. spouse AP approved on 20th Aug (but on my AP and spouse EAD still no LUD)

    so no one know in what sequence USCIS is processing EAD/AP/485!





    veni vidi vici tattoo. My friend got Veni, Vidi, Vici
  • My friend got Veni, Vidi, Vici



  • arindamb
    03-17 01:02 PM
    pardon me for the confusion. When I meant online notification I meant the USCIS case status service page at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp





    vin13
    10-26 03:35 PM
    Thanks all who replied to my thread. I am contacting Air France regarding this transit crap. I will post my experience on this forum, when I get answer from Airline.

    One thing is for sure, I will never again travel by Air france, BA and Lufthansa.

    I do not see why anyone should not travel on Air France or Lufthansa. You are not changing airports at Paris or Frankfort. So there is no requirement for a visa. It seems to be a simple one.





    needhelp!
    10-25 11:23 AM
    If you live in DFW, you are wanted at the IV booth!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment