Friday, June 10, 2011

nicki minaj before she was famous and

images Nicki Minaj can play a Barbie nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • nfinity
    03-14 10:41 AM
    I just came back from bombay. I did not have an AP. I went to the consulate for stamping. If you are maintaining valid h1b status and have a stamp, there is no issue at all. Just carry your I-485 receipt with you and make sure you mention it at POE.





    wallpaper nicki minaj before she was nicki minaj before she was famous and. Nicki Minaj Is Out, She Ain#39;t
  • Nicki Minaj Is Out, She Ain#39;t



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:27 PM
    What happens if your I-485 is denied? Are you able to fix any issues or do you start all over? And on what grounds would they deny?





    nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • karthkc
    03-20 12:04 PM
    RoseBall,, here is my query..Please answer


    I got RFE on 140 asking

    all my expereince letter proir to 2002 ( I came US in 1999) and By the time I worked with two companys.

    Now I got one company exp letter and other one closed and I couldn't able to get the letter. as per sources and attorney advice I am submitting coleague affidavit.

    and also they asked me all w2's where I worked only few months in 2004 and w2 amount is not that great.

    I am still fearing how do USCIS take in to consideration when they finalise the case.

    Do you think all these are substantiate my case , or they may come with another RFE or denial..

    Please advise me what I want to do, I haven't submitt my case yet.

    Thanks

    You should be okay on the exp letters, but it will be your 2004 W2 that may turn out to be an issue.

    If you have been without pay from longer than 6 months in 2004, then you have a serious status issue and you will need to check with a good attorney to handle that..

    My recommendation is to get a good immi attorney who has handled these kinds of cases before and have them do your paperwork....





    2011 Nicki Minaj Is Out, She Ain#39;t nicki minaj before she was famous and. Nicki Minaj Sex Tape Leaked_1
  • Nicki Minaj Sex Tape Leaked_1



  • dessoya
    10-20 04:09 AM
    congrats, phat7! =)

    ~:azn:



    more...


    nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj: Before She Was
  • nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj: Before She Was



  • Berkeleybee
    03-07 10:38 PM
    Glad you got in touch with Jay (logiclife). I will let him respond to these questions.

    Thanks,
    Berkeleybee





    nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was famous and. of nicki minaj before she
  • nicki minaj before she was famous and. of nicki minaj before she



  • martinvisalaw
    10-15 03:47 PM
    I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.



    more...


    nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • MatsP
    June 2nd, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Thanks, your reply really helped me understand a few things. First of all, for the money I can spend there isn't much of a choice (meaning what I already picked is fine for the money spent), then, even more important fact I realized is that the equipment I can afford for now, can be a starting point in my photography experience. It is more important that I use it, take photos and practice than to own expensive gear and never really use it. In the end I hope that one day in the future when I gain the needed skill I'll be able to afford a better and a more advanced equipment. So, once again, thanks a lot.

    Yes, and of course, by using one type of equipment you also learn what you ACTUALLY need later on.

    By the way, if money is tight, buying used equipment CAN be a way to save money - but of course, you get less warranty and if it breaks after 3-6 months, it's probably going to cost you the same again - which is fine if it was a real bargain, but if you paid only a little less than new-price, it's not... Lenses don't often break, but you never know if you get a Lemon...

    --
    Mats





    2010 nicki minaj before she was nicki minaj before she was famous and. Nicki Minaj can play a Barbie
  • Nicki Minaj can play a Barbie



  • tigerlibra
    09-30 09:30 AM
    Yes, I am a USC, but the Fiance Visa would mean she has to go back to China and wait.



    more...


    nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj performs on the
  • nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj performs on the



  • div_bell_2003
    03-24 06:56 PM
    Your status does not change to H1B till October 1st, 2009 so by default you are on OPT till that time. Now, you might want to check with your company lawyers if they are going ahead with the filing. My feeling is , they are going to go ahead with the filing since only after an H1B is laid off, USCIS is notified by the sponsoring employer. If you don't file on the April time frame, you might miss the bus for this year and your next shot comes only in April 2010. Take a moment off and think with a cool head, what do you think would be good for you and your career.





    hair Nicki Minaj Sex Tape Leaked_1 nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • dsneyog
    01-14 08:38 PM
    I really hope then I will get mine in another 2 weeks. Neither company nor me want to lose any money on cruise and flight booking. it's so hard for them to understand that there could eb issues like this for cruise vacation.AP is taking around 1.5 to 2 months at TSC. Mine took 7 to 8 weeks, filed nov 1, apprvd dec22.



    more...


    nicki minaj before she was famous and. Nicki Minaj in a Thong Pic
  • Nicki Minaj in a Thong Pic



  • jsb
    10-31 03:08 PM
    Besides calling USCIS at the number given above, you might want to raise this issue in the Ombudsman's conference call on Friday. Receiping Delays is already an agenda item. Details are as below:

    “USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT

    Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

    I attended last call, which was very helpful.





    hot nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj: Before She Was nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • bogy
    05-25 01:31 AM
    Hi Guys

    I am on H1B, just filed my GC. I am planning to do a masters degree (i am a B.E now). Any suggestions? I was looking at walden university for online programs. are they any good? Is it worth the money spent??

    Thanks! :)



    more...


    house pictures of nicki minaj before nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • BharatPremi
    10-19 10:43 PM
    Based on my final travel plan in November (Yet not finalized), I will vote or not vote by November 9th.





    tattoo nicki minaj before she was famous and. of nicki minaj before she nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was



  • GC4US
    08-29 12:10 PM
    When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.

    Thank you nefrateedi,

    My concurrent filing of I-140 and 485 was filed on August 17th, 2007.
    Is it not after July 30?...that you could submit to either to Nebraska or Texas?

    Is it ok like this?
    Thank you again.



    more...


    pictures nicki minaj before she was nicki minaj before she was famous and. of her now and I looked at
  • of her now and I looked at



  • newuser
    05-14 08:16 PM
    Just got an SMS that the my application was approved on May 13th. (Post Decision Activity)

    PD - Jun 5th, 2006 NSC
    Received Date - Oct 4th 2007





    dresses nicki minaj before she was nicki minaj before she was famous and. to like Minaj before she
  • to like Minaj before she



  • setpit_gc
    08-13 04:15 PM
    643 people viewed this so far but only 2 responded.

    Please I need more views before I make decision



    more...


    makeup nicki minaj before she was famous. Nicki Minaj performs on the nicki minaj before she was famous and. pictures of nicki minaj before
  • pictures of nicki minaj before



  • rajeshalex
    04-15 08:56 AM
    First thing, price , leg space, comfort & food ...All 4 it is difficult to get the best.

    Cheapest would be air India. However service/food is bad. Also they keep changing schedule.

    Singapore airlines/Cathay pacific service/food is good. Leg space is also better and
    priced slightly higher than AIr India.

    So I recommend these 2 (Singapore/Cathay)

    ( PM me if you are looking for air tickets from India)


    Rajesh





    girlfriend nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was nicki minaj before she was famous and. nicki minaj before she was
  • nicki minaj before she was



  • delhirocks
    07-02 11:55 AM
    ah well...atleast I can get back to work now, my productivity had dropped many folds since this drama started.

    Its time to make money for my beloved employer.;)





    hairstyles Nicki Minaj in a Thong Pic nicki minaj before she was famous and. Nicki Minaj and Drake have
  • Nicki Minaj and Drake have



  • mavrick
    06-02 05:38 PM
    My H1 B Visa and my wife's H4 is being transfered to a new employer. We filed under premium processing last friday (30th May). We have a family emergency and my question is whether my wife can travel to India before our applications are approved. I will remain in the country. Only she will be travelling. Your inputs will be much appreciated in this trying time.





    ggyro
    07-12 06:13 PM
    Forgive me if this post does not belong here (this is the first time I am posting anything in any forum)

    I have been in US as a student for four years and working as a researcher for little over a year. I learnt of all this 140 - 485 - 765 business only in the last 3 - 4 weeks after my first interaction with a lawyer who is filing for my permanent residency. The recent USICS dates "flip-flop" as many refer to is in fact disappointing. Based on my little understanding of how all this works I came down to the following two thoughts (and I am a bit skeptical of how this forum will react to what I am posting)-
    1. The sudden change of PD to current for many was a too good to be true event - and if it is too good to be true, it probably isn't. USCIS made us aware of that on 2nd July. Of course, people got excited spent a lot of time and effort to collect papers etc and USCIS did do something to upset a lot of people. Having said that, status quo for most is what it was before July 13th. albeit applying for 485 would have allowed getting work permits for dependents, and travel documents etc.
    2. In my humble opinion, asking a law suit or any amount of aggravation expressed towards USCIS is not going to be of much benefit. Instead the solution lies with SKIL BILL. Again, this is just my opinion that channeling energy to move the SKIL BILL forward is really the way to solve the problem. This bill is now in the senate judiciary committe for review and there is a good chance, just like last year, that it will remain there and die unless somebody pushes it forward.





    Junky
    09-22 03:11 PM
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment