hate_me
03-21 09:09 AM
Online status is not always updated and cannot be trusted that much, I recieved my EAD in October and online status still shows as PROCESSING. Have your friend talk to his attorney and employer and ask them if they have recieved I140 denial notice. And anyways your friend needs attorney's help as this is not a general question which can be answered on the forum by everyone. Tell him not to waste time and look at all the options. Good Luck
Gurus,
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
Gurus,
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
Case:
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
wallpaper Blake+Lively in 61st Annual
singhsa3
01-23 09:35 PM
Just a freindly reminder that we are still on for Saturday.
sammyb
09-24 12:45 PM
In June'09 USCIS issued RFE for both of our I-485 for medical and it was sent to my old address even tough I updated address online for both the application ... fortunately a copy was sent to the lawyer and we were able to respond in time ...
This whole system is a crap - their IT i mean .... no proper house keeping ... and do not depend on the online status ... even though one of the AOS appl has been denied ny USCIS the online status still shows pending - what a joke .... also the MTR for the same denial shows pending :) :) :) ...
I got it for missing Medicals for both me and my wife.
I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.
here is what they did.
Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#
Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD
I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.
Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.
Weird but true in my case
This whole system is a crap - their IT i mean .... no proper house keeping ... and do not depend on the online status ... even though one of the AOS appl has been denied ny USCIS the online status still shows pending - what a joke .... also the MTR for the same denial shows pending :) :) :) ...
I got it for missing Medicals for both me and my wife.
I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.
here is what they did.
Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#
Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD
I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.
Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.
Weird but true in my case
2011 Blake Lively Red Hair
Pineapple
08-05 11:53 PM
I put in "maybe", because I'm not sure of my schedule.. (I have to travel monday to friday..every freaking week.. I hate it more than you can imagine, but I don't have a choice there).. if my schedule changes, I'll be there for sure. I've updated my profile.
more...
nc14
10-05 01:16 PM
Way to go Pappu and IV.
chanduv23
07-19 10:19 AM
Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.
Excellent question. It depends on the institution's knowledge of these complexities.
We must ask specialists like Greg Siskind or Stephen Perlitsh.
It would be a good idea if we setuup a conference call with either of these residency gurus, unless you know someone else who is the best.
There is a group called IV Physicians, 'paskal' runs this group. So if you are doing research, residency etc... you must join this group.
Excellent question. It depends on the institution's knowledge of these complexities.
We must ask specialists like Greg Siskind or Stephen Perlitsh.
It would be a good idea if we setuup a conference call with either of these residency gurus, unless you know someone else who is the best.
There is a group called IV Physicians, 'paskal' runs this group. So if you are doing research, residency etc... you must join this group.
more...
jvs
01-18 09:42 AM
One more possibility you should consider is that though you have an H1 extension and assuming you get your visa stamped till 2012, if you re-enter US before your extension is valid, you might only get the new I-94 till your current H1 validity of Mar'2010. I have seen such instances before with the reason being the IO at POE cannot give an extension based on future validity.
If "if you re-enter US before your extension is valid" is not the case then following is my experience.
Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.
If "if you re-enter US before your extension is valid" is not the case then following is my experience.
Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.
2010 Blake Livelys Updo Hairstyle
godbless
11-01 02:56 PM
My brother is a Physical Therapist. His employer filed I485/I140 concurrently last week. His I140 was not filed under premium processing as the employer said that it is a waste of money as the GC will not come in a months time ( as the retrogression took place from Nov 2006). But then would he get his EAD or not? Any thoughts please?
more...
gconmymind
10-04 05:43 PM
I live near Ahmedabad so I ask my parents to travel to Ahmedabad and submit it at Ahmedabad VFS office. VFS has offices in certain cities (lookup the website) and will accept your papers there. I hate the fact that you cannot directly mail your papers to the Mumbai consulate from USA. If your family is in Mumbai, they should be able to submit it in person to VFS.
VFS also has an email address on their website if you want to ask them questions. They are pretty good at responding.
So can I submit the docs through my family .. now and just go for the final interview?
This way I can go to the embassy the day I land in Mumbai.
VFS also has an email address on their website if you want to ask them questions. They are pretty good at responding.
So can I submit the docs through my family .. now and just go for the final interview?
This way I can go to the embassy the day I land in Mumbai.
hair lake lively hair gossip girl

sapota
10-18 05:49 PM
DOS & USCIS will have all data entered into their systems once they receipt all these 320k cases. Using past USCIS processing speed as another input, DOS should be able to issue accurate EB cut-off dates in all categories.
One can only really hope that they do this more accurately atleast by next bulletin & move forward cut-off dates.
In absence of any legislative changes so far, the EB community should really push for processing efficiencies more. (So far looks like atleast no visa numbers were wasted in FY 2007)
One can only really hope that they do this more accurately atleast by next bulletin & move forward cut-off dates.
In absence of any legislative changes so far, the EB community should really push for processing efficiencies more. (So far looks like atleast no visa numbers were wasted in FY 2007)
more...
trueguy
08-28 11:19 AM
Ron sent an inquiry and here is the answer he got
Ron also says
Visa Bulletin says
So I predict the EB3 RoW Oct bulletin will be what it was on June Bulletin but EB3 China and India will not be the same as June bulletin.
When they say "Continued Heavy Demand", what does it mean? Howcome there can be demand with Older Priority Dates? Labor Substitution is no longer possible so there can't be new demand with Older PD. So howcome PD goes back? Does anybody have insight into that?
Ron also says
Visa Bulletin says
So I predict the EB3 RoW Oct bulletin will be what it was on June Bulletin but EB3 China and India will not be the same as June bulletin.
When they say "Continued Heavy Demand", what does it mean? Howcome there can be demand with Older Priority Dates? Labor Substitution is no longer possible so there can't be new demand with Older PD. So howcome PD goes back? Does anybody have insight into that?
hot Blake Lively#39;s hair manages to
eblues
09-05 11:51 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm quite new here. I hope I'm not doing anything inappropriate by posting in this board, I've tried to use the search function to no avail.
I'm currently in the US as a J-1 exchange visitor (research scholar) to perform research at a university in Missouri. Last year I started training a sport pilot in my country and I would like to keep doing that (or rather restarting from scratch) here in the US. I'm aware of the TSA clearance required for aliens wishing to start flight training and I'm the process of obtaining it; however I've been told by the international office of my university that enrolling in a flight school could be a violation of my immigration status. They are not sure, the TSA refers me to USCIS and they (as contacted by the flight school staff) refer me back to the TSA. I'd like to shed some light on this issue.
I'd also like to make clear that the reason for my being here is completely unrelated to airplanes, flight or flight training -- I'm a computer engineer. Flying is and will continue to be just a hobby, something to do on Saturday afternoons for at most 3-4 hours a week, probably less if I won't have so much money to spend on it. I'm also already quite good at it (~25 hours under my belt) but formally I'll have to start from scratch because previous experience in the category I trained for in my country is not recognized here in the US. I'll also focus on single engine light sport aircraft, exclusively for recreational purposes (no passengers, no nothing). Obviously no matter how the flight training thing will end I'll keep working full-time during weekdays (and some more...) at the university.
Am I trying to do anything illegal or that might make me fall out of status?
Thank you everyone,
Pierluigi
I'm quite new here. I hope I'm not doing anything inappropriate by posting in this board, I've tried to use the search function to no avail.
I'm currently in the US as a J-1 exchange visitor (research scholar) to perform research at a university in Missouri. Last year I started training a sport pilot in my country and I would like to keep doing that (or rather restarting from scratch) here in the US. I'm aware of the TSA clearance required for aliens wishing to start flight training and I'm the process of obtaining it; however I've been told by the international office of my university that enrolling in a flight school could be a violation of my immigration status. They are not sure, the TSA refers me to USCIS and they (as contacted by the flight school staff) refer me back to the TSA. I'd like to shed some light on this issue.
I'd also like to make clear that the reason for my being here is completely unrelated to airplanes, flight or flight training -- I'm a computer engineer. Flying is and will continue to be just a hobby, something to do on Saturday afternoons for at most 3-4 hours a week, probably less if I won't have so much money to spend on it. I'm also already quite good at it (~25 hours under my belt) but formally I'll have to start from scratch because previous experience in the category I trained for in my country is not recognized here in the US. I'll also focus on single engine light sport aircraft, exclusively for recreational purposes (no passengers, no nothing). Obviously no matter how the flight training thing will end I'll keep working full-time during weekdays (and some more...) at the university.
Am I trying to do anything illegal or that might make me fall out of status?
Thank you everyone,
Pierluigi
more...
house Blake Lively Hair
rbritt1268
December 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks for this Jason. I've often wondered why Olympus and Pentax haven't stepped up and gotten in the dslr market with the other big boys. My first camera was a Pentax K1000 (which I still have) and it was great. When I first decided to get into the dslr game myself I was disappointed to find so few choices of manufacturers.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.
It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.