reddymjm
10-04 11:17 PM
HE likes RED though..
wallpaper Bike montine mountain bike
sonu_Aug_2002
07-13 11:39 AM
EAD and AP are benefits due to AOS pending. They are not status by itself. Thus it is optional while filing 485. Once you file 485, you are automatically in legal status to stay in US. H4 status enables you to reentry to US. Similarly, if you loose H4 for some reason ( like in Ur case), AP will allow your spouse to reenter USA.
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
Please consult an attorney.
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
ashrock11
01-11 07:16 AM
Unfortunately, your new wife cannot file the I-485 until your PD becomes current. Because she cannot file her I-485, she will not be entitled to an EAD based on having a pending I-485. If your new wife's country of birth is not the same as yours, you both may benefit from quota cross-chargeability rules.
Say if the PD is current, what is the process to file papers for the second wife.?
And as mentioned above is it necessary to inform USCIS about divorce. If yes, how?
Thanks
Say if the PD is current, what is the process to file papers for the second wife.?
And as mentioned above is it necessary to inform USCIS about divorce. If yes, how?
Thanks
2011 Mountain Bike Track. Wallpaper
anilsal
08-05 03:24 PM
Probably that is what will happen. The last 45 days have been extremely stressful on the applicants and lawyers. I hope USCIS ignores some simple mistakes.
more...
kaisersose
03-19 02:58 PM
There are several instances when a denial notice was sent, but the website continued to show the status as pending.
So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.
So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.
newbie2020
06-06 02:26 PM
The Statuatory limitation on the law suits is 3 yrs...if you didn't file it within 3 yrs the court may use its own discretion.
more...
needhelp!
01-28 05:34 PM
How can we be sure unless we ask them?
Deepak Chopra is a medical doctor, so pretty sure he would have used EB immigration.. you think he was family based?
Sabeer Bhatia is from BITS.. he studied here.. so I guess that would have been F1 first then started working here.
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
Deepak Chopra is a medical doctor, so pretty sure he would have used EB immigration.. you think he was family based?
Sabeer Bhatia is from BITS.. he studied here.. so I guess that would have been F1 first then started working here.
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
2010 mountain bike wallpaper.

Aah_GC
06-01 01:37 AM
As suggested by vxb.. make sure you have your I140 approved, as long as you have that - you should be good to look at other options. If you use AC21 without I140 approval, its puts you at risk as your employer can revoke I140 even after 180 days of I1485 application. Seems like you have that figured that one out.
The thing with your TME role is, it is very explicit with the word "Marketing" in it. The concern with USCIS is it might actually object your transition from an engineering to marketing position. Not sure if you are moving with the same GC sponsoring employer (if that is the case, you should be good). But if you are thinking about a different employer, make sure you are moving with the same / similar type of roles. After all your GC labor was approved for a specific role that did not find a GC / citizen with similar skills.
Use your AC21 privelege wisely.
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
The thing with your TME role is, it is very explicit with the word "Marketing" in it. The concern with USCIS is it might actually object your transition from an engineering to marketing position. Not sure if you are moving with the same GC sponsoring employer (if that is the case, you should be good). But if you are thinking about a different employer, make sure you are moving with the same / similar type of roles. After all your GC labor was approved for a specific role that did not find a GC / citizen with similar skills.
Use your AC21 privelege wisely.
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
more...

whitecollarslave
01-28 01:54 PM
Thanks for the response.
I think Sergey Brin, one of the founders of google immigrated to US as a kid, i.e. not on EB quota or H1/L1.
I am looking for those who are either -
- currently on or were once on H1/L1/AOS pending.
- immigrated to the US using Employment Based immigration.
Any and all responses appreciated. Thanks!
I think Sergey Brin, one of the founders of google immigrated to US as a kid, i.e. not on EB quota or H1/L1.
I am looking for those who are either -
- currently on or were once on H1/L1/AOS pending.
- immigrated to the US using Employment Based immigration.
Any and all responses appreciated. Thanks!
hair Mountain Bike Wallpapers -. Hollis. Jul 13, 11:23 PM. I#39;d think the option would come a bit later. I mean, who wants an optical drive that can currently
srarao
07-23 12:05 PM
R.Pitcher
more...
gc_on_demand
05-01 12:05 PM
1. Do not delay you i-140 application. Your Labor will expire after 180 days of its approval. You can file I-140 normal now, and if PP goes in effect, you can pay the additional fee and convert it to PP.
2. Doesn't matter as of now. Until USCIS prohibits concurrent filing, you can still file I-485 even if your I-140 is pending, if the dates open up in the summer.
Correct .. I am in same situation..
2. Doesn't matter as of now. Until USCIS prohibits concurrent filing, you can still file I-485 even if your I-140 is pending, if the dates open up in the summer.
Correct .. I am in same situation..
hot MTB - logo mtb, mountainbike,
mvinayam
08-06 12:45 PM
Hi,
Any clues or guess when I-140 premium processing will be back. Need it asap inorder to file H1 extension :( .
Thanks
MV
Any clues or guess when I-140 premium processing will be back. Need it asap inorder to file H1 extension :( .
Thanks
MV
more...
house Mountain Bike DownHill
Ramba
08-07 03:44 PM
I am a consultant and work for a client. My client wants to extend me a permanent offer and my consulting company that I presently work with would have no problems if I accepted the offer from the client.
I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.
The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.
What are my options?
Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
(or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?
I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.
Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks for the service.
It is not as simple as you think. If your client sponsors H1, it is based on LCA; which is location specific. Therefore, if you work remotely in India, and you were included in US payroll based on H1B approval, then your employer will be violating the terms of LCA. Therefore, that is not possible. However, your employer can outsource the work to you to India without maintaining eomploee-emploer relationship. You need to consult business lawyers to engage in this kind of business. Of course, you need to pay corresponding business and income taxes.
I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.
The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.
What are my options?
Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
(or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?
I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.
Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks for the service.
It is not as simple as you think. If your client sponsors H1, it is based on LCA; which is location specific. Therefore, if you work remotely in India, and you were included in US payroll based on H1B approval, then your employer will be violating the terms of LCA. Therefore, that is not possible. However, your employer can outsource the work to you to India without maintaining eomploee-emploer relationship. You need to consult business lawyers to engage in this kind of business. Of course, you need to pay corresponding business and income taxes.
tattoo Any cool mtb wallpapers?
saileshdude
12-03 02:26 PM
Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.
more...
pictures Mountain Bike HD wallpaper
stirfries
03-21 06:16 PM
Hi Stirfries
I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!
Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!
I hear ya !!! End of the day, you alone is responsible for your action !!! :) I know how difficult it is, when you get different information from different people !
In my case, whatever information that I am giving you, is not based on hearsay. It's actually my personal experience. My spouse was supposed to leave the country in November 2009 and I got in touch with my Immigration attorney and this what he had to say...
Dear XXXXX -
1. The USCIS will take approximately 75 days to process the AP document. He/She must be present in the US when the AP document is filed. He/She can travel internationally while his/her AP extension is pending.
Ofcouse with the caveat that, that the person who is travelling internationally cannot enter into USA without a valid AP document. In our case, my spouse applied for her AP extension while in the country, and then she left the country. I received the approval sometime on December, 2009 and I mailed her the AP document and using the AP document that I mailed, she re-entered the country.
Ofcourse, you can say, I got lucky !!! May be, what I did was against the rules...May be, my attorney is an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about !!! :)
Like I said, End of the day, you would have to make an informed decision coz you alone is responsible for your actions !!! I hope this information helps you make the right & safe decision !!!
Good Luck !!!
I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!
Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!
I hear ya !!! End of the day, you alone is responsible for your action !!! :) I know how difficult it is, when you get different information from different people !
In my case, whatever information that I am giving you, is not based on hearsay. It's actually my personal experience. My spouse was supposed to leave the country in November 2009 and I got in touch with my Immigration attorney and this what he had to say...
Dear XXXXX -
1. The USCIS will take approximately 75 days to process the AP document. He/She must be present in the US when the AP document is filed. He/She can travel internationally while his/her AP extension is pending.
Ofcouse with the caveat that, that the person who is travelling internationally cannot enter into USA without a valid AP document. In our case, my spouse applied for her AP extension while in the country, and then she left the country. I received the approval sometime on December, 2009 and I mailed her the AP document and using the AP document that I mailed, she re-entered the country.
Ofcourse, you can say, I got lucky !!! May be, what I did was against the rules...May be, my attorney is an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about !!! :)
Like I said, End of the day, you would have to make an informed decision coz you alone is responsible for your actions !!! I hope this information helps you make the right & safe decision !!!
Good Luck !!!
dresses mountain bike wallpaper. Mountain Bike Wallpaper
EkAurAaya
07-17 12:09 AM
From what I have heard so far, you need the receipt number. Talk to your lawyer asap.
yes that is what my lawyer said, i think you need to include the a# once you have it from one application
yes that is what my lawyer said, i think you need to include the a# once you have it from one application
more...
makeup Mountain Bike Wallpapers
forgerator
02-22 01:55 PM
I am trying to port from EB3-EB2 from the same employer.
Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:
Required: BS+3
MS+1 also accepted
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.
Required:MS+1
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?
Any replies are really appreciated.
isthereawayout, you and I are in exactly the same situation.
In my case , back in 2007, I was filed under EB3 for a Software Developer position, even though I had MS + 2yr exp. However the job was such that it required Bachelor + 2yr so it was filed under EB3.
Last year, I got promoted to Senior Software Developer. Employer is filing me under EB2 this time, and will use same experience as the one from EB3 , i.e. MS + 2 yr exp. However this time the job is such that it requires Bachelor + 5 yr.
The only difference I believe is the Job description of the posting itself. In that, they have requested experience in technologies which are different from the ones listed in my EB3 job description.
Hope that answers your question.
Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:
Required: BS+3
MS+1 also accepted
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.
Required:MS+1
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?
Any replies are really appreciated.
isthereawayout, you and I are in exactly the same situation.
In my case , back in 2007, I was filed under EB3 for a Software Developer position, even though I had MS + 2yr exp. However the job was such that it required Bachelor + 2yr so it was filed under EB3.
Last year, I got promoted to Senior Software Developer. Employer is filing me under EB2 this time, and will use same experience as the one from EB3 , i.e. MS + 2 yr exp. However this time the job is such that it requires Bachelor + 5 yr.
The only difference I believe is the Job description of the posting itself. In that, they have requested experience in technologies which are different from the ones listed in my EB3 job description.
Hope that answers your question.
girlfriend mountain biking wallpapers.
sgurram
04-26 12:48 AM
I realized that even I missed filling that field out. I filed my online application on 3/28/2010. Except for some last updates, I have not received any RFE yet regarding the missing field. The online system doesn't seem to validate that field.
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
hairstyles mountain bike wallpaper -
uimv
03-13 09:13 AM
I am not sure why you are switching from valid H1B to EAD and while still working for the GC sponsoring employer.
However Employer DOES have to inform (and request cancellation) to USCIS about H1B employee no longer working for them on H1B visa. Its the law.
Again not sure why you are moving from H1B to EAD when H1B is still valid?
Thanks. It is employer decision.
I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?
ALL: Please share your experience in this area.
However Employer DOES have to inform (and request cancellation) to USCIS about H1B employee no longer working for them on H1B visa. Its the law.
Again not sure why you are moving from H1B to EAD when H1B is still valid?
Thanks. It is employer decision.
I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?
ALL: Please share your experience in this area.
itstimenow
08-08 12:12 AM
hey Ration_Card - if u don't mind.. let's talk in private - just wanted to see and check few things on my side. Hope it's not a problem to you? where are you located? let me know.
Ryall
09-06 02:14 PM
ps7....hmmm, boy do I need to upgrade. I am still working with ver 5! haha well one of these days Ill drop the cash on it!
Peace
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment