sw33t
01-18 12:40 AM
From San Antonio. Count me in.
wallpaper Sexy Megan ready for the
cbpds
03-05 06:58 PM
Wait for obamacare to pass !!
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
mariner5555
01-15 06:51 AM
if you want networking and be independent then you can join Amway :D.
am joking ofcourse
am joking ofcourse
2011 Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf at
rajenk
01-13 12:08 PM
First try to get a copy of your approved EB3 I-140 through FOIA request with USCIS, this could be a time consuming task. If you are lucky you might get this in 30 days. But heard in the forum that it was even lesser than 30 days they got a copy.
Once you have the copy of I-140, If by the EB3 PD, EB2 is current, then file I-485 with copy of both I-140 (EB3 and EB2) and request for interfiling( refer to my blog post) That is the best bet for you I see now.
Good luck
Raj:)
Once you have the copy of I-140, If by the EB3 PD, EB2 is current, then file I-485 with copy of both I-140 (EB3 and EB2) and request for interfiling( refer to my blog post) That is the best bet for you I see now.
Good luck
Raj:)
more...
piyu7444
03-26 02:58 PM
We are in the same boat. I am the primary and mine has been Xfrd to field office in VA where as my wife's 485 has been xfrd to MO. I called up customer support and they said it is normal to transfer across field offices.
Many say when the 485 is transferred to a field office there could be an interview.
Usually the interview will happen to closest local USCIS office to your address on 485. Even if the case is sent to an office which is miles away from where you live it wont matter as the case-file will be sent to the closest local office for the purpose of interview. Just go prepared with all documents and be calm. There is nuthing to worry :)
Documents one shall carry
-Employment Letter from current as well as past employers
-W2 for last 3 or more years
-Pay Stub last X month (take as many as you have-wont hurt)
-Should know job title of Labor alongwith details and should be able to relate that to day-to -day job duties if asked by officer.
-Marriage Certificate
-Husband Wife shall be in Synch (will be if the marriage is REAL :) ) while asnwering questions about when did you meet, how did you get married, when did you came to us together, where do you live etc. etc.
-140 approval copy
-H1b petition copy or copies for both primary and secondary applicant
-Should remember Last entry date (entry into US)
-They will ask if you took any kind of money in welfare etc rom government or any other agency in US
-They will ask 4-5 questions which I think are from form 485 . Here is the link, look at part 3
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
I will post more questions if I can recall something later.........
Cheers
Many say when the 485 is transferred to a field office there could be an interview.
Usually the interview will happen to closest local USCIS office to your address on 485. Even if the case is sent to an office which is miles away from where you live it wont matter as the case-file will be sent to the closest local office for the purpose of interview. Just go prepared with all documents and be calm. There is nuthing to worry :)
Documents one shall carry
-Employment Letter from current as well as past employers
-W2 for last 3 or more years
-Pay Stub last X month (take as many as you have-wont hurt)
-Should know job title of Labor alongwith details and should be able to relate that to day-to -day job duties if asked by officer.
-Marriage Certificate
-Husband Wife shall be in Synch (will be if the marriage is REAL :) ) while asnwering questions about when did you meet, how did you get married, when did you came to us together, where do you live etc. etc.
-140 approval copy
-H1b petition copy or copies for both primary and secondary applicant
-Should remember Last entry date (entry into US)
-They will ask if you took any kind of money in welfare etc rom government or any other agency in US
-They will ask 4-5 questions which I think are from form 485 . Here is the link, look at part 3
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
I will post more questions if I can recall something later.........
Cheers
vamsi_poondla
02-04 05:05 PM
I guess you should be good with your AP . But also there was a thread about one of the IV'ians AP experience at SFO. Please read that so can understand what AP is for and when it can be used as per the IO at SFO airport
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
more...

dealsnet
10-07 03:14 PM
Your earlier post sound she filed for you.
Once you file I-485 for her, her age will be frozen.
But GC is for unmarried children.
If she is married before GC and USCIS knows about it, they can deny her petition.
If she marry a H1B guy, she can take H4 visa.
Consult a lawyer to find how to keep her in 'STATUS'.
When she was 19, I applied for her on behalf of me.
She was my dependent.
Once you file I-485 for her, her age will be frozen.
But GC is for unmarried children.
If she is married before GC and USCIS knows about it, they can deny her petition.
If she marry a H1B guy, she can take H4 visa.
Consult a lawyer to find how to keep her in 'STATUS'.
When she was 19, I applied for her on behalf of me.
She was my dependent.
2010 star Megan Fox is pretty
ajju
03-01 12:04 PM
Hi All,
I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.
I've heard of this behavior at PoE especially for Mexico and Canada.. I think we need to remind and ask for stamping.. even if they say its okay...
I landed in Canada in 2004 and came back in 2 weeks... My original I-94 had expired.. but I 'd new one on my new H1 approval.. So they gave me a new I-94.. My wife's I-94 was valid.. so she didn't get a new I-94... But her passport was stamped... May be because it was first trip...
I agree with gokhale35 to provide evidence from CC... but if its older than a year.. most CC bills won't be available... lease copy may be possible... I think affidavit plus letter from employer may suffice.. But a lawyer would be your best bet anyways...
Good luck... should be resolved soon.. and you'll get GC soon...
Where's mine :-(
I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.
I've heard of this behavior at PoE especially for Mexico and Canada.. I think we need to remind and ask for stamping.. even if they say its okay...
I landed in Canada in 2004 and came back in 2 weeks... My original I-94 had expired.. but I 'd new one on my new H1 approval.. So they gave me a new I-94.. My wife's I-94 was valid.. so she didn't get a new I-94... But her passport was stamped... May be because it was first trip...
I agree with gokhale35 to provide evidence from CC... but if its older than a year.. most CC bills won't be available... lease copy may be possible... I think affidavit plus letter from employer may suffice.. But a lawyer would be your best bet anyways...
Good luck... should be resolved soon.. and you'll get GC soon...
Where's mine :-(
more...
sayantan76
07-16 02:29 PM
NSC is famous for being the slowest of them, sorry to break your heart.
My I140 and 485 were filed in Dec'2006. I got my I140 approval notice (email alert from USCIS) last week.
My I140 and 485 were filed in Dec'2006. I got my I140 approval notice (email alert from USCIS) last week.
hair megan fox latest photos.
kumargovin
06-03 10:33 AM
I posted this question sometime back since I am in the same situation. I did get some response back and you are in the right track. On this issue, the regulations are very unclear. So far I have not found anything that says we can transfer to a new employer on 7th year and gain 8th year with them. AC21 allows H1B portability but unclear when it comes to 7/8th year. In my oppinion, safest way to go thru this issue is to apply for remaining 7th year and 8th year extension, 6 months before the 7th year expires. My new employer will only hire me only if 8th year gets approved since this will allow them to file for the new GC thru PERM. I did talk to couple lawyers but Mr. Micheal Khosla (http://www.usimmigration.net/index.html) is very confident & clear about this issue. Plese check his website for other informations. I hope I am being helpful here and please let me know how things work out for you.
more...
amitga
02-11 03:19 PM
Link not working for me
hot shot of Megan Fox,
VisaHelp
07-26 09:27 AM
Sure. It was an H1B transfer application. So, the RFE asked for pay stubs with company A. Also asked, if applicable, for company B's pay stubs. W2s for the whole time I was in H1 status. And my last six tax returns.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
house Megan Fox Shows Off The New
webm
02-28 10:42 AM
Renewal of one of my friend got rejected on the ground of FP unavailability see my post "Biometric Issue: EAD renewal denied"
Is your friend didn't get FP notice last year or no FP done so far??
Is your friend didn't get FP notice last year or no FP done so far??
tattoo Megan Fox#39;s Weight Struggle
pnjbindia
04-11 06:26 PM
Lasanthe,
Thanks.
When I applied for my wife's AOS 3 weeks ago as a derivative, my lawyer also wrote in the cover letter to consider my case in cross chargeability.
But I have not seen any LUDs on my case yet. One point is that , may be I have to wait till my wife has got her FP cleared? Or can I get my case approved before hers? My FP is cleared....
Do you think they can give me the GC before my wife? Or they both have to come at the sametime... she is my AOS dependent, but i am using her country for cross chargeability.... any thoughts....
Thanks.
When I applied for my wife's AOS 3 weeks ago as a derivative, my lawyer also wrote in the cover letter to consider my case in cross chargeability.
But I have not seen any LUDs on my case yet. One point is that , may be I have to wait till my wife has got her FP cleared? Or can I get my case approved before hers? My FP is cleared....
Do you think they can give me the GC before my wife? Or they both have to come at the sametime... she is my AOS dependent, but i am using her country for cross chargeability.... any thoughts....
more...
pictures Megan Fox
mzafar125
08-16 05:09 PM
My wife has a ITN number. Can she use the ITN number to start work and then cut over to the SSN once she gets it. I have heard it may take up to a month to get this processed.
dresses ON HER OWN photo | Megan Fox
Steve Mitchell
March 27th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Yes I will be there.
Well.. speak of the devil.. I did score the publisher's tickets for the Heat game.. Not where I thought they were though.. It's section 14, row 5, seats 10,11,12,13. So I'm over in the corner behind you it appears.
Checking the Fieldhouse website it says:
"Camcorders/Recording Devices:
�Still� cameras are permitted at Pacers, Fever and Firebirds games. No Video cameras are allowed. During other events this policy will vary, and guests may be asked to check these items in at Guest Relations in the Entry Pavilion."
I've never bothered to bring a camera into the games ever.. It seems as they are pretty liberal in the policy -- kudos to them.
Now I'm going to exploit it. :-) My wife is going to the game with me and I'm guessing she is going to give me grief if I drag the borrowed 300 w/o the hood into the game.. I went down to work to borrow it this afternoon.. I'll probably have to settle for the 70-200 after she throws a fit.
Are you shooting the game Steve?
-- Matt
Well.. speak of the devil.. I did score the publisher's tickets for the Heat game.. Not where I thought they were though.. It's section 14, row 5, seats 10,11,12,13. So I'm over in the corner behind you it appears.
Checking the Fieldhouse website it says:
"Camcorders/Recording Devices:
�Still� cameras are permitted at Pacers, Fever and Firebirds games. No Video cameras are allowed. During other events this policy will vary, and guests may be asked to check these items in at Guest Relations in the Entry Pavilion."
I've never bothered to bring a camera into the games ever.. It seems as they are pretty liberal in the policy -- kudos to them.
Now I'm going to exploit it. :-) My wife is going to the game with me and I'm guessing she is going to give me grief if I drag the borrowed 300 w/o the hood into the game.. I went down to work to borrow it this afternoon.. I'll probably have to settle for the 70-200 after she throws a fit.
Are you shooting the game Steve?
-- Matt
more...
makeup Megan Fox is red hot right now
a_yaja
08-07 09:30 AM
I was curious to know if LC/140/485 will be processed simultaneously or if they will be processed one after the other. If latter, what might be the approx time taken in NSC for LC and 140. I understand that it's difficult to predict the time for 485.
Your LC will not be processed. It has already been processed and approved. Only your I-140 will be processed and if approvable, then it will be approved. Depending on your priority date, your I-140 and I-485 may be processed at the same time and approved at the same time.
This is how I understand Substitute Labor will be processed for I-140. I may be wrong.
Your LC will not be processed. It has already been processed and approved. Only your I-140 will be processed and if approvable, then it will be approved. Depending on your priority date, your I-140 and I-485 may be processed at the same time and approved at the same time.
This is how I understand Substitute Labor will be processed for I-140. I may be wrong.
girlfriend Megan Fox Likes Smoochin#39; on
gcForV
07-13 12:35 PM
Do not start new thread to respond back or add to what gc_hoga_re has said. His post was offensive to members and detrimental to the organization.
That thread is now closed and gc_hoga_re has been banned.
To those who dont like censorship and moderation of forums:
Immigration Voice neither promises nor practices "Free speech" and "First amendment rights" claimed by members who dont like moderation and censorship.
We are an organization for Greencard backlogs advocacy, not civil rights like First amendment rights and free speech. In order to worship civil rights like free speech and first amendment rights, please join the ACLU (www.aclu.org).
Also, Immigration Voice is in its full rights to censor its own site as the site is owned by organization and it is not a public property. Your first amendment rights to "Say whatever you feel like" are guaranteed by the constitution to protect you from congress passing laws that can take away those rights. The constitutional rights dont guarantee you the right to say whatever you want on other citizen's/organization's property/website/domain. So please do not come back to preach the US constitution to the core group. There are thousands of blogs, sites and discussion forums that practice much higher level of censorship. The only way to guarantee the retention of online material is to start your own website and we encourage members who find Immigration Voice as a "Restrictive" or "Non Democratic" website to do that.
Immigration Voice will ban users, ban posts, delete posts, close threads and remove material that is detrimental to the organization.
Also, gc_hoga_re has been banned for posting offensive material.
Wow Wow Wow.
Watch out..Before typing think.
You are the Administrator of the site!!!
I do understand the wild posts though
That thread is now closed and gc_hoga_re has been banned.
To those who dont like censorship and moderation of forums:
Immigration Voice neither promises nor practices "Free speech" and "First amendment rights" claimed by members who dont like moderation and censorship.
We are an organization for Greencard backlogs advocacy, not civil rights like First amendment rights and free speech. In order to worship civil rights like free speech and first amendment rights, please join the ACLU (www.aclu.org).
Also, Immigration Voice is in its full rights to censor its own site as the site is owned by organization and it is not a public property. Your first amendment rights to "Say whatever you feel like" are guaranteed by the constitution to protect you from congress passing laws that can take away those rights. The constitutional rights dont guarantee you the right to say whatever you want on other citizen's/organization's property/website/domain. So please do not come back to preach the US constitution to the core group. There are thousands of blogs, sites and discussion forums that practice much higher level of censorship. The only way to guarantee the retention of online material is to start your own website and we encourage members who find Immigration Voice as a "Restrictive" or "Non Democratic" website to do that.
Immigration Voice will ban users, ban posts, delete posts, close threads and remove material that is detrimental to the organization.
Also, gc_hoga_re has been banned for posting offensive material.
Wow Wow Wow.
Watch out..Before typing think.
You are the Administrator of the site!!!
I do understand the wild posts though
hairstyles was posted in Megan Fox.
bsbawa10
08-15 10:20 AM
Some nice to have changes ..
-- Category should be dropdown
-- Add chargebility (also dropdown)
-- Center should be dropdown
-- Status should dropdown
Overall i like your idea and appricate you hard work to implement it.
Excel features like drop down boxes or AutoFilters are not (yet?)
supported in Google Docs spreadsheets.
-- Category should be dropdown
-- Add chargebility (also dropdown)
-- Center should be dropdown
-- Status should dropdown
Overall i like your idea and appricate you hard work to implement it.
Excel features like drop down boxes or AutoFilters are not (yet?)
supported in Google Docs spreadsheets.
WeShallOvercome
08-27 06:32 PM
I actually did the stop payment back on the 14th and I have checked my account everyday and nothing...... Do you think they will reject it? I hate to lose the receipt date of July 2nd....
If there is no way you can stop the stop payment, then you should not get all anxious.
You were considering yourself lucky that your PD became current in July, unlucky that you filed a day too soon, but lucky that you came to know just in time, lucky that you still got your receipt, unlucky that you stopped payment, lucky that you have a second application in case your first one is rejected....
So you started being lucky and you might end up being lucky... Don't worry about all the unlucky episodes in between and hey, why worry about losing just 6 weeks of receipt date. Think about pre June-15th days :):)
If there is no way you can stop the stop payment, then you should not get all anxious.
You were considering yourself lucky that your PD became current in July, unlucky that you filed a day too soon, but lucky that you came to know just in time, lucky that you still got your receipt, unlucky that you stopped payment, lucky that you have a second application in case your first one is rejected....
So you started being lucky and you might end up being lucky... Don't worry about all the unlucky episodes in between and hey, why worry about losing just 6 weeks of receipt date. Think about pre June-15th days :):)
ssa
08-03 01:40 PM
Done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment