Saturday, June 4, 2011

i love you mom quotes

i love you mom quotes. cute i love you mom quotes. i
  • cute i love you mom quotes. i



  • The DRis
    Apr 21, 04:47 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I wish my iPhone had an altimeter so that my workout software could tell me how many calories I burn when I climb hills in san Francisco.

    RunKeeper Pro. Free app, tells you the elevation climbed as well as time, distance, calories burned etc.





    i love you mom quotes. I Love You Mom Quotes - Page 2
  • I Love You Mom Quotes - Page 2



  • Oppressed
    Apr 17, 08:56 AM
    First thing that comes to mind is Brasso, but an abrasive such as that might actually tarnish the matte coating around the scratches which would just make it worse. Long story short I think we may be out of luck.





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes
  • i love you mom quotes



  • Gosh
    Oct 27, 05:32 PM
    Can somebody explain to me why anybody would want to pay $100/year for an email account with only 1 GB of storage?

    Because you love Apple and want them to be really profitable and design more wonderful stuff and take over the world and you can say you were ahead of the curve rather than having to explain why a computer needn't crash! Or maybe you just got $100 to burn and you could do worse!;)





    i love you mom quotes. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • Concorde Rules
    Apr 26, 05:19 AM
    As for Mac App Store... meh... why not do downloads outside of the Mac App Store, I don't want to use that POS. I've been installing OSes from HTTP and FTP since the mid-90s, no need for a "Mac App Store" to do it. What happens if I don't have a 10.6 or 10.7 installation going and just want to wipe the computer ? Linux has been doing network installs from nothing. Upon purchase, just provide a USB thumb-drive image I can put on any 1 GB thumb-drive to boot into the installer where I put in my purchase code or something. No need for the "Mac App Store".

    And the world is full of computer super users like us?

    If they do it through the App Store it will be a download that you double click and it will either:

    A. Make a partition it can book off (AKA restore partition - not a fan personally, i'd delete mine after installation if they did this).
    B. Ask for a USB stick or DL-DVD to be written to to allow installation normally.

    It will be a minimal click affair. Steps: Where do you want it installed from, enter your password, get a cup of tea.

    Once that step is over it will continue as the DVD would one it has restarted.



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • magicpinkdrink
    Apr 23, 09:50 AM
    I got a replacement iPhone 4 about 2 months ago when the lock button broke on my original one. A few weeks ago my battery life took a turn for the worst but I chalked it up to the iOS updates and got used to taking my charger everywhere "just in case". Not a big deal, just annoying.

    Well, last night I went out with some friends and went to go pull my phone out to take some pictures. To my surprise, my phone that had been fully charged and working fine 5 minutes earlier was completely dead. It would not turn on, and trying a hard reset did nothing. Completely ticked me off. I spent $200 on this thing, plus the monthly bill, and I've had 2 phones go bad on me since September?

    When I got home, I threw it on the charger, not holding my breath and to my amazement it powered on, still showing a fully charged battery and it's been acting fine ever since. However, I'm wondering what may have caused my phone to be a temporary brick? It's not water damaged, never been jailbroken, and is treated better than a newborn baby. Has anyone had this happen? Is it a fluke thing or do I need to march down to the apple store an hour away and get ANOTHER replacement?

    Thanks in advance!





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • Queso
    Mar 26, 03:57 PM
    Publicity stunt?
    Publicity stunt.



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes. i love
  • i love you mom quotes. i love



  • torbjoern
    Apr 26, 01:20 AM
    1680x1050 pixels in the 13" would be nice. Retina is preferable, but a bit too much to hope for... at least within the next 1.5 - 2 years





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes. http
  • i love you mom quotes. http



  • Squadleader
    Apr 8, 05:40 PM
    Or just, uh.... not smart?

    Trying to kill planned parenthood = less birth control available = more abortions.

    That's just common sense. I know they're all about abstinence being the best option but come on!

    It's not the only option. Jees. :rolleyes:

    How dumb can a party/movement be? Are they just refusing to think more than the one superficially thin layer of preventing Planned Parenthood providing abortions? Is that what they think PP just does?

    I'm so confused.



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. cute i love you mom quotes.
  • cute i love you mom quotes.



  • EagerDragon
    Sep 19, 05:48 PM
    yeah, just during the update, they blast off for about 10 seconds, it actually sounds like a small airplane taking off (thankfully my mac pro is secured between my desk and the wall :) )

    but NO, the fans are not loud all the time now, they sound just fine, but after the update (according to temperature monitor) they are about 10 degrees F cooler now at idle
    That is normal during the installation and prior to the reboot.





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes. we
  • i love you mommy quotes. we



  • Squonk
    Nov 14, 09:40 AM
    so then... maybe...

    flyPod?


    ... just a thought.

    I like that! :cool:



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes
  • i love you mommy quotes



  • Small White Car
    Nov 17, 03:34 PM
    It's always depressing to see someone else succeed at such an obvious idea. Maybe next time...





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • imnotatfault
    Aug 19, 07:14 AM
    The only people who like these ads are mac users. They make the zealots feel special and supperior which might have been the whole point. As said before, you never get customers by making fun of them. These ads only alienate POTENTIAL customers, thats not a success and its not brilliant. So far apple users are the only ones defending these ads as representing products rather than the people who use the products. If everyone else doesnt see it the same way then the ad is a failure no matter how much people argue, once the target audience misses the point then youve lost. Youll get absolutely nowhere asking "are these ads elistist?" on a mac forum, go ask it on a forum with a high number of PC users and Im sure the responses will be 100% different. Computers arent cheap, if you make fun of someone who spent a lot of money on something, something they probably like a lot, youll just make them defend themselves if you act like they made a stupid decision. I mean jeez, how is that not common sense?

    While Im sure they made a few sales with the ads (or pushed a lot of people on the edge of getting a mac back over to the PC side), they could have made MUCH better ones that didnt make fun of potential customers. HP's commercials are good examples of how to sell a computer, they show celebrities and all the things they do on their laptop. Someone new to computers is going to see that ad much more favorably over the apple ad since it actually shows why they should get a computer rather than how stupid everyone else is for not having a mac.

    The ads were well executed like usual, but the stupid idea strengthens the stereotype of apple user elitism. I think apple should try to fix that stereotype rather than keep reinforcing it. Instead of saying "hey dumbass, stop playing with calculator and get a mac" in a passive aggressive way, they could have said "pc's are cool but you might find that macs are better at a lot of things, check it out."

    I think there's a lot wrong with the above. I know plenty of people who either don't care at all about computers or don't really care for Macs (my girlfriend, for example) who find them humorous.

    MY TV Production students all think they're great advertising, technically sound, and the subtle humor (not elitist attitudes) that really convey humor to a broad crowd, even if you don't get all of the reasons why the in-jokes are there.

    As far as asking a PC user a Mac-biased question, well that's just stupid. I could riff on how it's like pro-life forum and talking about choice, etc. but I'll just leave it at this.

    Bottom line, which I think nearly everyone missed, is that they are commercials, they are silly, and no one should really take them too seriously. If Justin Long single-handedly turned you off to computing with Macs, then--I hate to say this--you are probably a d-bag.



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes. love
  • i love you mom quotes. love



  • jefhatfield
    Jun 11, 05:50 AM
    Originally posted by markjs
    I am a confirmed PC user, you might call me a PC biggot because I will defend my PC preference to the death. Primarily I like the PC because of it's gaming ability, combined with internet access, and the fact I could afford it and am able to build and upgrade it myself cheaply while still buying high quality parts. My PC is a modest:

    Athlon XP 1700+
    ECS K7S5A Mainboard
    512MB PC2100
    SB Live Value
    Onboard Lan
    ATI Radeon 8500LE 64MB
    Realtek PCI NIC
    Western Digital 40GB and 20GB 7200RPM ATA 100 hard disks
    Running Windows XP Professional Service pack 1

    What I am getting at by this post, is why are Mac people so biggoted against the PC. Another guy made a post somewhere else about how maybe one in fifteen PC users is anti Mac, but more like one in two Mac users is anti PC. What can a Mac user do that I can't? I do audio and video editing on my PC, I can't think of anything a Mac can do my computer can't (and I'll wager I'll do anything cheaper, and being poor that's a serious consideration to me), and what is the big draw to the Mac. I realize this isn't the best forum for a two sided debate, but I am thowing it out there anyway.

    Note: I really don't want to hear how Windows sucks, because the newest version is very easily useable and quite stable and I personally know at least one person who likes Windows XP as much as OSX and uses both regularly. Granted Win 98 was a steaming pile o' dog doo and so was ME, but since 2K Windows has been very viable. Another thing to consider is that Windows is written to work on hundreds....even thousands of hardware configurations, when Mac OS needs to work on maybe 10.....That itself aquits even Windows 95 rather nicely. Besides I can run Linux or other flavors of Unix on my PC should I choose. My inquiry is about the hardware....why do you love it so much it makes you hate PC's

    PS I know two people who have switched from Mac personally, so it goes both ways.

    it really comes down to preference and today, the computer user has a choice between two stable operating systems...os x and windows xp

    on the mac side, os 9 had its issues of not being able to recover from a crash of an application while windows 2000 had a weak hardware compatibility list and was not always friendly with graphics related/game related software

    there seems to be very little difference between pc hardware and apple hardware...the big issue of why people like macs are in the overall experience of how the mac os interfaces with the user

    in the dark days of windows me and of some versions of windows 95, the mac people really had a point when they said their macs were easier to use

    ps - i will admit that macs are much prettier to look at, but alien pcs and some sony gear comes close to being just as cool as a mac

    still, the pc world doesn't have something quite as sleek and cool as the lcd imac or the cube

    as for laptops, i think macs and pcs are basically the same in looks since the mobile macs are basically either silver or white and very square looking...fujitsu makes some laptops which look very much like the current ibook...but the fujitsu laptops came out before the ibook, *dual usb icebook design that apple now uses

    i do love my old style clamshell ibook and i miss the fact that apple does not seem to have a playful laptop like that in their line

    i would like to see apple make at least one laptop line and one desktop line with colored plastic again





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes. love
  • i love you mommy quotes. love



  • jayP1201
    Jan 6, 05:56 PM
    Reset the phone and I get the notifications but can't hear any sound when I get them? anybody know what I'm doing wrong?



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. love you mom quotes. i love
  • love you mom quotes. i love



  • whfsdude
    Jun 14, 02:52 PM
    T-Mobile requires AWS specifically which is not just 2100mhz. AT&T operates on 1900/2100. T-Mobile is 1700/2100 so it would need a new radio, if not a new radio ROM.





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom and dad quotes.
  • i love you mom and dad quotes.



  • tjwett
    Sep 12, 03:11 PM
    I just read an article on cnet that Intel just did a demonstration of a 4.5 ghz P4 that they overclocked to run at 4.7 stable. This thing looks like it could smoke anything in it's path. Hope Apple is whipping up something special soon...



    more...


    i love you mom quotes. love you mom quotes. i love
  • love you mom quotes. i love



  • Doctor Q
    Oct 26, 01:01 PM
    Adobe's other apps are to be Universal, but we see that they are willing to abandon PowerPC, as will other vendors who don't see much of a market in software for the old Macs, and who can save development costs by selling Intel-only applications.





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mom quotes. i love
  • i love you mom quotes. i love



  • z3r0
    Apr 14, 05:48 PM
    He was at Microsoft for 2 years and over a decade at Yahoo. I would say he's more of a Yahoo employee then Microsoft.

    I'm pretty sure he didn't fit in at Microsoft the same way ex-IBMer Papermaster did at Apple.

    Its a good thing he's going to work at Apple. Hopefully he can help build a FreeBSD backend like Yahoo once had in it's glory days!

    What I find ironic is Apple building data centers and pushing the cloud while they just finished acing the Xserve.

    Apple should make a move and buyout Joyent if they really want to get serious. Joyent has been picking up a lot of top talent!

    noone seems to be happy Apple is bringing in employees from even microsoft. But dont ya think this is kinda a real sign of the dominance Apple is starting to have.

    Also maybe Apple has managed to pick out the small piece of talent microsoft had? haha the new strategy will be steal all the good employees, much cheaper than buying them out.





    i love you mom quotes. i love you mommy quotes. we
  • i love you mommy quotes. we



  • takao
    Mar 16, 09:44 AM
    Excuse me, I was talking about consumer pickup trucks, not large16+ Ton HD shipping trucks.

    well you said "large" trucks ;)

    the problem with pick up market is that the US manufacturers still have problems of selling theirs worldwide in emerging markets opposed to toyota etc.

    and in europe and japan there simply is not much of demand for them apart of the novelty factor

    edit: one of the problems of the US car industry sometimes is the thinking of a "this years model" which from time to time surfaces again and again, Perhaps not so much with the companies but with consumers.





    lazyrighteye
    Oct 27, 05:44 PM
    This was one of the most handy little apps that I lost when OS X hit the scene. Super intuitive, super effective.

    I have Peak and Pro Tools and neither handle those simple, everyday audio needs like a SoundEdit 16 could.

    I very much think there is an audience for Soundbooth and that it will be well received. Based on my experienced with SoundEdit 16, if Soundbooth were Universal, I'd more than likely purchase... immediately.





    firestarter
    Apr 5, 05:53 PM
    No, it doesn't. The line-in port does not supply power for a microphone.

    Which line in port? Are you talking about the (now removed) line-in on the 30 pin connector (not on iPhone 4) or are you talking about the second ring on the TRRS headphone/mic connector?





    Brometheus
    Apr 19, 02:31 PM
    On a more personal note: I do not need and I do not want Apple to tell me what I can read or see on my device. If I want to see naked flesh, then it's none of Apple's business and they have ZERO rights to deny me that. (I'm European - we're not prude here and we prefer sex over violence.) If I want to use software that directly competes with Apple's own offers, then obviously their competition is giving me something that I like better than Apple's software products.

    As much as I like Apple's computers, I hate their entire AppStore and iPhone SDK policies with a passion.

    My impression is that Apple does not want to tell you what to watch on your iPhone. If Apple had built tools into Safari that prevented you from visiting x-rated sites or somehow made it impossible to for you to transfer adult content from your computer to your iPhone, then you definitely could accuse them of trying to control what you watch on your phone. My sense is that Apple cares about the reputation of their app store. They don't want it to be known for pornography. I can envision a situation in which pornography could dominate the top paid and free apps list. I can easily understand why Apple would not want that. Another important thing to consider is that in today's world it doesn't take much for a media frenzy to develop if your product is linked to some kind of sensational crime or scandal. That could undo all of their years of working to create a certain image. You can certainly watch pornography or other sexual content on your iPhone. Apple simply does not want you to use the apps in the app store to do it.





    wlh99
    Apr 17, 11:57 AM
    This seems to be the fastest way to get going:
    http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html

    sqlite3 is installed on OS/X, so you can skip the downloading and setup. Once you understand SQL commands and can make sqlite3 work you can move to a larger client/server SQL if you need to.





    redeye be
    Jun 20, 03:42 PM
    sry people, no update yet.

    I didn't find the time to work on the new features last week. But, today i picked up the work again. I will probably be able to put out a new version by the end of this week. So don't despair...
    If you don't see an update before monday next week you can start nagging, a tiny bit ;)

    Cheers



    No comments:

    Post a Comment