Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3d wallpaper graffiti

3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d wallpaper graffiti.
  • 3d wallpaper graffiti.



  • pappu
    03-27 12:08 PM
    IV can contact this organization since they have contact with media and have done research on immigration

    http://www.epic.org/epic/board/burnham/

    http://trac.syr.edu/tracdhs/index.html





    3d wallpaper graffiti. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. DPinTX. Mar 11, 01:55 PM. Which entrance to the mall is gonna
  • graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. DPinTX. Mar 11, 01:55 PM. Which entrance to the mall is gonna



  • gctest
    10-04 04:03 PM
    wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?


    I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.



    Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d graffiti wallpaper.
  • 3d graffiti wallpaper.



  • s416504
    08-29 02:52 PM
    So far 95 Voted. 77% says No update





    3d wallpaper graffiti. Hd Wallpapers Graffiti
  • Hd Wallpapers Graffiti



  • MetteBB
    05-11 02:12 PM
    The font and color of font doesn't fit in the apple stamp ;)

    How about this then?



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. 2010 3D Graffiti Wallpaper
  • 2010 3D Graffiti Wallpaper



  • immigration
    03-12 09:22 AM
    MN. You can call and tell them that you are using ITIN and will update with SSN when you have one.





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d graffiti (39) (click to
  • 3d graffiti (39) (click to



  • jnraajan
    03-14 02:04 PM
    Yes. You are in status. Filing for I-485 provides you legal status. If you are without project for too long, transferring H1b might not be an option. But you can work on EAD. You will not be out of status.

    Good luck with your job hunt.



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3D Graffiti Wallpapers
  • 3D Graffiti Wallpapers



  • FOR_LIBERTY
    11-13 10:59 AM
    Folks,

    I have recently moved to Houston. Count me in as a member of Texas chapter.





    3d wallpaper graffiti. Amazing Graffiti 3D Arrow
  • Amazing Graffiti 3D Arrow



  • apahilaj
    02-11 06:39 PM
    Count me in. No FP Notice yet.

    same here...

    Opened second SR today for my self and my spouse.



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. stock photo : 3D Abstract
  • stock photo : 3D Abstract



  • Dhundhun
    05-22 01:07 AM
    hi thanks your input.
    what about my Lud ? when i will see lUD ? I took biometric yesterday and my pd is curent now.

    I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.

    As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).

    Your priority date is current.
    I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
    What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.

    For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d Graffiti Wallpaper.
  • 3d Graffiti Wallpaper.



  • ajay
    06-05 08:19 PM
    Generally how many days it takes to get the actual RFE in hand.

    I saw status update on May 20th and yet to get the copy in hand.

    Me or my lawyer have not received it yet.

    What are the next steps if we don't get it soon.
    Waiting for the RFE for all 3 of us,wife,me and son. Called up USCIS and they said that it is sent to Lawyer's office. Would they send it to my home address also?



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. graffiti dan 3D graffiti.
  • graffiti dan 3D graffiti.



  • go_guy123
    05-18 10:12 AM
    How much time is it taking to get PR. Is it 3 years?

    uma001...they is a forum for canada immigration in britishexpats.com.
    You will get latest timeline data from US. I think it is around 1.5 years now.

    fatboysam...Canada immigration is very straightforward.
    There is not need for lawyers/agents etc. In my opinion it is better to do yourself.
    My observation with lawyers/agents is that they sometimes oversell chances to sign in new contracts and then come up with fine prints etc and put indirect pressure to fudge things.





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d graffiti wallpaper.
  • 3d graffiti wallpaper.



  • krishnam70
    05-05 01:47 PM
    Hi All,
    Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
    1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
    2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.

    Appreciate all of your help in this regard.

    Thanks

    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/US_I-485_RFE_Bonafide_Marriage

    -cheers
    kris



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d graffiti wallpaper.
  • 3d graffiti wallpaper.



  • sparky_jones
    04-25 05:59 PM
    Don't sweat it. I too overlooked this field during my last e-filing in 2008. The date of last arrival field is easy to miss, since it is embedded right under a set of "previous EAD" fields, some of which you would likely leave blank if you don't have too many previous EADs. I simply included this data item on a separate piece of paper with my supporting documentation. I didn't face any delays in my EAD approval...it was approved in a few weeks.

    I don't think this is any cause for concern.

    I guess USCIS IT department does not have the budget to hire a usability expert to review their e-filing forms. Some of those forms look like "hello world" projects. :)

    This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!

    How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.

    Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!

    Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!

    Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3D Graffiti Wallpapers for
  • 3D Graffiti Wallpapers for



  • Dhundhun
    06-08 01:36 PM
    Dhundhun,
    Thank you for your earlier help. I have one more question. My I485 with approved I140 EB2 catagory PD June 2006 is pending and God knows for how many days. My job as Mechanical Engineer is stable and employer is willing to help me. I have a PhD in Engineering with about 30 years experience in industry and teaching. However, because of industry work I do not have many publications. I am a Fellow of IEI and a recognised PhD guide in Indian University, can get good recommendations too. Can I try for EB1 in some catagory?
    Thanks again

    This site gives broad description of EB1 and its classification:
    http://www.visaus.us/pages/greencard-EB1.htm

    This is speciality area for lawyers: Can they put in EB-1(b) catagory, which is dependant on research/publication or EB-1(c) if on very senior management?

    I think enough publications are required for EB-1(b), my couple of my friends with PhD could not get enough evidence to be placed in EB-1(b).



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. View more wallpapers from this
  • View more wallpapers from this



  • STAmisha
    03-27 06:31 PM
    What documentation I need to convert from H1 to h4? Do I need to go outside US for this. I'm on H1 and I dont have paychecks since I'm on bench.
    I want to convert back to H4 soon.





    3d wallpaper graffiti. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d.
  • graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d.



  • surabhi
    05-21 09:29 AM
    (a) I am currently in L1 and have a priority date of May 2004 and I am in EB3 category

    (b) I have an approved I-140

    (c) My 485 has not been filed yet

    (d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008

    So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,

    1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)

    2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?

    3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?

    4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)

    5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?

    6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?

    7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?

    Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.

    1. yes, you should refile your I-140 . In fact you should start from labor ( to your Q# 7)

    2. You cannot directly file I-140 . you should start from labor, but you can port your eariler PD
    3. Revoking earlier I-140 has noo bearing on new labor / I-140 app, since you are not in I-1485 yet.
    4.there is no premium processing yet for I-140
    5.It has no bearing. Its upto you.
    6. Even if it cannot be used for another person, one genuine reason why employers would want to revoke is to avoid RFEs regarding "Ability to Pay" for other employees they are still sponsoring. By not revoking your I-140, their ability to pay will be reduced by that much amount.
    7. See above

    this is all based on my knowledge of a friend who has gone thru similar process. Please validate with an attorney.



    more...


    3d wallpaper graffiti. a 3D car wallpaper – which
  • a 3D car wallpaper – which



  • meridiani.planum
    06-08 03:38 AM
    http://www.dps.state.ok.us/

    only two sample licenses shown there. ONe says 'sex offender' other says 'temporary'. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

    even the title of that section is nasty:
    New Driver Licenses for
    Sex Offenders
    and Noncitizens

    and dont say there is no implied grouping/nastiness there. Of there is'nt, how would they react to:

    New Driver Licenses for
    raving lunatics
    and oklahoma lawmakers





    3d wallpaper graffiti. 3d Graffiti Wallpapers
  • 3d Graffiti Wallpapers



  • Sunx_2004
    07-09 11:01 PM
    For private courier (non usps deliveries) there is different address please see in the Instruction on completing I-765 form on USCIS website.
    I send my application via fedex today to following address..

    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225
    I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.

    Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.





    3d wallpaper graffiti. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. Manderby. Apr 30, 03:48 AM. I mean, sure.
  • graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. graffiti wallpaper desktop 3d. Manderby. Apr 30, 03:48 AM. I mean, sure.



  • extra_mint
    05-16 01:31 PM
    PD June 12, 2006 NSC
    Waiting for my spouse's GC (dependent)

    I got mine (primary) over the weekend. Any one else in same boat ?
    Me and my spouse didn't applied together, I added her in 2008.





    kondur_007
    02-23 07:11 PM
    Well, in the middle of negative comments, I have something positive to add here.

    I do agree that what you did was not a right thing to do on H visa; however, it is not uncommon, mostly because many people are unaware of it.

    In any case, I have following comments/solutions for you:

    1. When you worked on 1099, you violated H1 visa status, so you were out of status starting from the day you first worked on 1099. However, you were not "illegally present"; only "out of status".

    2. Since you have not filed 485 yet, you can correct this thing before filing 485, and here is how:

    If you have H1 visa stamped on the passport already, it is very simple. You need to go to Canada, Mexico (to have a margarita :)) or any other country and come back (make sure you get new I94; so preferably do this by air). And then file 485. The rule is, your "out of status" period counts from your last legal entry and nobody will question you for the "out of status" period before that.

    If you do not have H1 stamped, you need to go to your home country and get it stamped first and then come back on new I 94.

    Above applies to all the dependents as well.

    3. I know of a case on a different forum where USCIS actually denied 485 on the grounds of this 1099 issue (do not want to scare you, but it can happen as your "out of status" days will exceed 6 months and 245 (k) will not protect you). In that case, the person affected is going to "reenter" and then refile 485 (using the same 140 and PD); and I believe he will be successful (I donot know whether he already did it or not). In your case, since you have not yet filed 485, above solution 2 will be the best option.

    Lastly, I AM NOT A LAWYER and I do not know all the variables in your case! Follow the advise of a good lawyer.

    So at the end; I will not advise anyone to break the law and work on 1099 on H1 as it is clearly unintended use; but yes, it is fixable....

    Good Luck.





    gc_maine2
    05-25 09:45 AM
    Sent just now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment