Atishbazi
03-31 03:26 PM
I am thinking of starting my own company doing work similar to what I am employed for? Can I quit my job and start my own firm on EAD. I will be the sole proprietor and employee and the business would essentially operate as a startup for the foreseeable future. Will this be ok during I-485 adjudication? or do i need a regular job?
Atish.
Atish.
wallpaper Wedding hairstyle for the most
bigboy007
01-15 04:49 PM
This happened with my wife case too. Company applied on June 1 , no update till dec ending , changed to premium processing as we have to go out of country got the approval in two days and copy in 7 days. I think its deliberate. But we are happy that we have it in hand. You cant do anything with this but rather give them extra 1000$ they want.
satishku_2000
08-04 11:52 PM
Unless you want to get ready for boilerplate RFEs on the 140 dont go for premium processing. They just issue RFEs to make sure that case is "processed".
2011 Long Bridal Hairstyle for
lordoftherings
06-26 01:48 PM
Clause 2 is the correct one, I suppose
2) Beginning of the next fiscal yr, if you are on EAD status, then you are off the hook
2) Beginning of the next fiscal yr, if you are on EAD status, then you are off the hook
more...
thomachan72
05-31 07:11 AM
Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
Right now it would not be wise to make a shift and reapply for LC and stuff with the new comp. Well if getting a GC is not your primary concern then there shouldn't be any problem. Ideally I would wait until atleast august sept to make a decision. thats when we expect the final version of the new bill/law to be clear.
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
Right now it would not be wise to make a shift and reapply for LC and stuff with the new comp. Well if getting a GC is not your primary concern then there shouldn't be any problem. Ideally I would wait until atleast august sept to make a decision. thats when we expect the final version of the new bill/law to be clear.
kdprasad
07-17 05:57 PM
THANKS IV and
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE
more...

amsgc
02-23 09:22 AM
Vroapp,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
2010 updos for medium hair
starscream
05-30 11:08 AM
Here is a general question to all:
My understanding is that immigration reform bill that the house is set to discuss in June (STRIVE Act) does not recommend a point based system instead it incoporates certain elements of SKILL Bill like inc. H1B quota / reducing EB backlog. So let us say in June if the house passes the STrive Act and by then the Senate has already passed the CIR with MBS then how does Congress decide between the MBS of the Senate CIR and the EB proposals of the STRIVE Act. How will they choose between the two?
My understanding is that immigration reform bill that the house is set to discuss in June (STRIVE Act) does not recommend a point based system instead it incoporates certain elements of SKILL Bill like inc. H1B quota / reducing EB backlog. So let us say in June if the house passes the STrive Act and by then the Senate has already passed the CIR with MBS then how does Congress decide between the MBS of the Senate CIR and the EB proposals of the STRIVE Act. How will they choose between the two?
more...
Aah_GC
08-17 06:34 PM
Titles do matter as they are the first ones to catch the eye. To me it appears you are moving from a PM position to a tech specialist position (at least on paper) and you might have some problems there. If possible, try to request for a title with "manager" in it. If that is impossible, try to go by matching SOC code. Does your prospective employer have a legal immigration team to help out?
hair Wedding Updo Hairstyles for
reachinus
07-30 10:18 AM
Can some one please confirm. I hope I am not confusing everyone here. I am filing my I 140 now, I want to be sure that this is safe.....
thanks for the kind replies...
Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.
Best of luck with your filing.
thanks for the kind replies...
Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.
Best of luck with your filing.
more...
ns33
01-18 01:12 PM
Actually, IIRC, in 2001/2002, DOL denied a lot of RIR LCs from big corps. There was the infamous Zeigler memo that affected Texs DOL region the worst. Lucky for west cost I think Cal DOL did not take that into account. Not sure about other parts of country.
NS
NS
hot Wedding+hairstyles+for+medium+hair+length One of you with shorter hair
dilipb
02-08 05:00 PM
The day I applied that day the PD was current.
Are you joking that I will get my GC soon.
All the last so many months, people have been talking that its going to take about 5-6 years still to get a GC, because there are not much GC VISA numbers available.
Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007. does it mean that they have just picked up my application and started processing and will take few months to process since they have to go thru FBI check etc and all other weird processes?
Does anyone have any hard data that there are any chances soon for getting GC in hand?
Are you joking that I will get my GC soon.
All the last so many months, people have been talking that its going to take about 5-6 years still to get a GC, because there are not much GC VISA numbers available.
Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007. does it mean that they have just picked up my application and started processing and will take few months to process since they have to go thru FBI check etc and all other weird processes?
Does anyone have any hard data that there are any chances soon for getting GC in hand?
more...
house wedding hairstyles for medium hair with. Medium length hair styles are
snakesrocks
03-14 11:31 AM
Hi everyone,
I have a related question. I am a canadian citizen now and am still maintaining an H1b. My H1b stamp had expired in 2007 though.
I had applied for AP in january but its still pending at NSC.
Now I have to go to India for my brother's marriage.
My question to you all is-Since I am still on H1B (and If am not wrong, canadian citizens do not require H1B stamps)-- will it be ok if I travel without an AP.
Thanks
I am a Canadian Citizen and travelled to India in last week of Jan 2009 and came back thro Philadelphia airport, no issues on H1B, they gave me a new I 94 and let me in.
I have a related question. I am a canadian citizen now and am still maintaining an H1b. My H1b stamp had expired in 2007 though.
I had applied for AP in january but its still pending at NSC.
Now I have to go to India for my brother's marriage.
My question to you all is-Since I am still on H1B (and If am not wrong, canadian citizens do not require H1B stamps)-- will it be ok if I travel without an AP.
Thanks
I am a Canadian Citizen and travelled to India in last week of Jan 2009 and came back thro Philadelphia airport, no issues on H1B, they gave me a new I 94 and let me in.
tattoo Bridal hairstyles for medium
maru
09-12 04:51 PM
same situation...
sent to USCIS Texas on June 29, received on JUly 2nd at 10:25 AM. no receipts and no checks cashed yet. the USCIS receipting notice Texas said that they have finished receipting July 2 appl. what happened to our appl then?
pls anyone who filed july 2 at texas and with the same info who got their cks cashed and receipts rec, kindly share here. tnx!
sent to USCIS Texas on June 29, received on JUly 2nd at 10:25 AM. no receipts and no checks cashed yet. the USCIS receipting notice Texas said that they have finished receipting July 2 appl. what happened to our appl then?
pls anyone who filed july 2 at texas and with the same info who got their cks cashed and receipts rec, kindly share here. tnx!
more...
pictures Wedding Hairstyles For Medium Hair Down. medium length hair. down.
eilsoe
10-02 03:34 PM
hey, how do i add to the wallpaper section? I just got redirected to the forum... :-\
Oh, and btw, got a new pic here: www.avalon-rev.dk/soldat.jpg
Not as advanced as the previous, but still nice.. :)
i make rain now... HA!
Oh, and btw, got a new pic here: www.avalon-rev.dk/soldat.jpg
Not as advanced as the previous, but still nice.. :)
i make rain now... HA!
dresses prom hairdos for medium hair.
arshiya
04-12 01:16 PM
Can anyone give me the combination of numbers to dial to speak to an IO for the texas centre?I know its been passed around before but i just cant seem to find it .Thanks a lot in advance..Also do you think its any use me calling rite now,my PD is EB2 India..aug 2003..Applied in june.Is it too soon to try ...just itching to call once:)Thanks again for any help.
more...
makeup up mediumresults of Half+up+wedding+hairstyles+for+medium+length+hair

lskreddy
07-15 01:48 PM
Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .
If you think the price is to go up, then you can buy them at current market value of 26 and hold them. You don't have to pay 30 for it :-)
Options are only valuable if they are more than the exercisable price, if not the paper is worth nothing.
If you think the price is to go up, then you can buy them at current market value of 26 and hold them. You don't have to pay 30 for it :-)
Options are only valuable if they are more than the exercisable price, if not the paper is worth nothing.
girlfriend wedding hairstyles » long updo
augustus
07-15 07:28 PM
We were successful in getting good media coverage with flower campaign. Our San Jose rally is getting good regional coverage. Yes, we haven't had the expected success with national media yet but we are gaining traction at an amazing pace.
This is not a big corporation with some PR dept. that is working with hundred of employees writing press releases et al. Volunteers like you and me have to take on that action item if you want to see results otherwise please continue on with your discussion
I know we have to do a lot of work to get coverage but I was just saddened at the behavior of the bigwigs. They know the news and yet chose not to report it.
This is not a big corporation with some PR dept. that is working with hundred of employees writing press releases et al. Volunteers like you and me have to take on that action item if you want to see results otherwise please continue on with your discussion
I know we have to do a lot of work to get coverage but I was just saddened at the behavior of the bigwigs. They know the news and yet chose not to report it.
hairstyles Medium length hair
anilsal
01-01 02:37 AM
Some of us went through the backlog centres of labor that took 24+ months. So we all understand the trauma associated with the wait. :(
abchi
09-22 04:35 PM
EB2- July 2004, I140-I485 applied in August 2007, recently laid off.
The company is keeping me on the payroll till end of october. I have not received my EAD yet and it hasnt been 6 months since I applied for I140/I48. I am already on an yearly H-1b extension which expires first week of January 2008.
What are my options? Does the company have an obligation to cancel the I140 process after the person is laid off? Are there any risks involved for the company?
Thanks for the help.
The company is keeping me on the payroll till end of october. I have not received my EAD yet and it hasnt been 6 months since I applied for I140/I48. I am already on an yearly H-1b extension which expires first week of January 2008.
What are my options? Does the company have an obligation to cancel the I140 process after the person is laid off? Are there any risks involved for the company?
Thanks for the help.
gmail
07-22 01:31 AM
Take advice of another lawyer. I have a friend who did something similar and he is simply sitting tight (on advice of his lawyer). So I would not simply start the whole process from scratch before consulting a couple of other lawyers.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
No comments:
Post a Comment