Friday, June 10, 2011

t mobile girl

images Carly Foulkes Is The T-Mobile t mobile girl. at the T-Mobile Sidekick
  • at the T-Mobile Sidekick



  • kerstbrd
    03-19 03:03 PM
    maybe they denied the I-140 without updating the website.





    wallpaper at the T-Mobile Sidekick t mobile girl. T-Mobile 2011 roadmap leaked,
  • T-Mobile 2011 roadmap leaked,



  • chantu
    08-21 06:17 PM
    Of course you can work. Sometimes I worked extra 10 hrs/week and max I did was 20hrs/week. It is good to have more money than your LCA amount.

    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.





    t mobile girl. aka “The T-Mobile Girl” is
  • aka “The T-Mobile Girl” is



  • vik123
    01-18 08:57 PM
    Eb2





    2011 T-Mobile 2011 roadmap leaked, t mobile girl. T-Mobile Girl, I#39;m not blaming
  • T-Mobile Girl, I#39;m not blaming



  • DDash
    08-06 04:36 PM
    Friends, I Received the magic email today!

    Yes - I cant believe my eyes, my I-485 has been approved today and card production ordered.

    I do have a question: I could not file for my wife's i-485 in July/2007. So, we filed for my wife's application on Aug/01/2008 (Did a overnight express mail on July-31st) as my PD is current as of Aug-1st. So far her application check has not been deposited.

    What will happen now? Is she out of status? I am getting really concerned. Gurus help me out?

    Thanks in advance.

    A green dot guaranteed for the response :)

    Some details:
    Ceter: TSC
    I-485 Receipt Date: July/2/2007
    I-140 Approval Date: July/3/2006
    PD: 02/02/2006



    more...


    t mobile girl. What company bought T-mobile
  • What company bought T-mobile



  • hemamani
    06-19 04:26 PM
    Hi.,

    My wife and kids went for visa interview last friday (13th June 2008). Visa officer collected their passport and told that you will recieve the passport by next week. NO colored notice/slips are issued that time. But, We didn't receive the passport so far. The passport was NOT sent to the VFS office either. When we called the consulate regarding this, they told that the passport is with Consulate only and I-797 verification is under process which will take 5-10 business days.

    My questions here is:
    1. Once the visa officer accepts the passport, what are all the process involved before despatching the stamped passport to the applicant?

    Note:
    Currently I am in US under visa extension and yet to get my passport stamped for this extension period. My wife went to stamping with my new extension approval notice I-797.

    Thanks





    t mobile girl. Hahahha coverage maps don#39;t
  • Hahahha coverage maps don#39;t



  • jay75
    08-07 01:34 AM
    Received 2 year EAD, with pending I140(EB3 I).



    more...


    t mobile girl. The LG girl courtesy of
  • The LG girl courtesy of



  • InTheMoment
    09-20 10:12 AM
    Nice summary of links...moreso...we have reputed titles here !!

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/18/AR2007091801944.html
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/green-highly-skilled-1847985-immigration-voice
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=us
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=53421
    http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734&ch=9/11/2007%205:05:00%20PM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm
    http://www.mercurynews.com/lachung/ci_6935022
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives





    2010 aka “The T-Mobile Girl” is t mobile girl. Carly Foulkes Is The T-Mobile
  • Carly Foulkes Is The T-Mobile



  • logiclife
    06-21 06:25 PM
    I know a person who came to US on H4 in feb 2004 applied for H1 in the firt week of April 2005,
    her Employer who filed for H1 suggested that she would get her H1 from Jan 1st 2006 , so she can travel to India
    on that assurance she left for India on September 15 and came back on Dec 28th and
    on Jan 1st when she called employer they mailed her H1 copy and the date of Approval is Oct 1st.


    Does this mean H1 is Invalidated as per Last Actions Count Rule.

    She has been working on H1 since then (not regularly though)
    and did not file for H4 extension assuming her H1 is valid. H4 expired on Aril 2006

    Has any one gone through the same situation.

    Whats her Status as of now, If her husband is applying for 485 what do you guys suggest put on I94 what should her action from now on.


    One lawyer suggests she should apply for 485 and and if they raise query come with some answer at that time.

    another one says she should file for H4 and quit working.

    She is totally clueless please help.

    If there is a valid I-94 that you can mention on 485 form and if that I-94 is not expired and it is also the latest I-94, then you may be ok.

    Do not apply 485 without I-94. In absence of I-94, they wont send any RFE, they will reject the 485 case right away. The new USCIS memo states that if initial evidence is missing, then they are not obligated to send RFE anymore. They have authority to reject it right away.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf

    --Read the "Initial Evidence requirements" on page 2. The initial evidence list is mentioned on every form (485, 131 etc). It MUST BE there in the packet.

    Keep this fact in mind as many lawyers are not aware of this USCIS memo and its pretty important.

    Also, trying to go back on H4 is not a bad idea, particularly, if the priority date is an early one. The filing of 485 would be delayed by a year or 2 but atleast her status would be good when applying.



    more...


    t mobile girl. Carly Foulkes T-Mobile Girl;
  • Carly Foulkes T-Mobile Girl;



  • centrum
    09-27 04:36 PM
    Important Visa and Immigration Documents (http://www.upenn.edu/oip/iss/visa/documents.html)

    Is the statement under passport true? I still shouldn't have any problem right?





    hair T-Mobile Girl, I#39;m not blaming t mobile girl. htc flyer t mobile 1 HTC Flyer
  • htc flyer t mobile 1 HTC Flyer



  • ngopikrishnan
    06-17 06:18 PM
    Can someone suggest good attorneys to consult and represent AC21 case, transfer employer, transfer case from current employer, etc.? Attorney must be responsive!!



    more...


    t mobile girl. The T-Mobile deal needs to be
  • The T-Mobile deal needs to be



  • dpp
    06-20 05:42 PM
    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?

    Just leave it blank. But my approval has it and so i am using it.





    hot What company bought T-mobile t mobile girl. Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile Girl)
  • Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile Girl)



  • smuggymba
    10-05 03:25 PM
    excuse me. What wrong with this info. EB3 was/is badly suffering because of those illegals. Looks like ur the anti and the troll.

    Troll alert. This guy is trying taint eb3.



    more...


    house I#39;ve seen the T-Mobile Girl#39;s t mobile girl. miss t-mobile girl Model
  • miss t-mobile girl Model



  • aditik
    07-20 08:49 PM
    I know I have read it on the USCIS website...I'll get it for you


    Hi

    This is what is mentioned on the I-765 form.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf

    Check page number 9. It speaks about Interim EAD, and this document expires on 08/31/08. If they have stopped issuing Interim EADs how come it says the opposite on this document. Just wondering:confused:





    tattoo Hahahha coverage maps don#39;t t mobile girl. the current T-Mobile girl.
  • the current T-Mobile girl.



  • Sakthisagar
    11-09 01:49 PM
    Manipulation of social consciousness through mass mediaBy Saida Arifkhanova
    Online Journal Guest Writer


    Oct 22, 2010, 00:20

    Email this article
    Printer friendly page


    Information is an important part of modern human life. Information is becoming a more significant element of modern life along with education and the way people interact with information today to a greater extent defines the level of their existence.

    Possession of information and education in 21-century determine a modern person�s status in society. Along with the sphere of education, information field determines the fields of labour and economy and influences the sphere of state politics. Manipulation of information and also manipulation of social consciousness in our age are becoming a technology of programming people�s behavior. Manipulating society one can destroy certain ideas in people�s minds and on their ruins create new ideas and fundamentals, for example of a new ideology.

    Telecommunications system as a major joint of channels of information delivery obtains dominating place in human environment. �Manipulation of information is akin to disinformation . . .� scholar Vladimir Volkov writes in his �History of Disinformation.� He writes that manipulation as destruction has three aims:

    read more
    Manipulation of social consciousness through mass media (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_6485.shtml)



    more...


    pictures The LG girl courtesy of t mobile girl. aka “The T-Mobile Girl” is
  • aka “The T-Mobile Girl” is



  • chanduv23
    06-18 03:13 PM
    u never went to india since 5 years, your crazy :)

    I met a US citizen of Indian origin who came to US in 1991 on a tourist visa and in those days, they managed to get green cards - dunno how. He never visited India. Got married here and still visualizes India as how it was in 80s.





    dresses Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile Girl) t mobile girl. Beach Girl
  • Beach Girl



  • webm
    05-05 04:34 PM
    RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC

    I am in the same boat as yours...Waiting continues..

    NOTE:Pls change the title...click on Edit/Go Advanced button and change it.


    ------------------
    EB3-I Oct,2001
    485 RD-June,2007



    more...


    makeup Carly Foulkes T-Mobile Girl; t mobile girl. I#39;ve seen the T-Mobile Girl#39;s
  • I#39;ve seen the T-Mobile Girl#39;s



  • humdesi
    11-06 11:09 AM
    So barring a once in 5 year trip/mail to consulate, there are no issues with PIO.


    There is an issue. You have to make a trip to the local police station every six months to register your child. If you're lucky, the officials will be polite and helpful and do this without fuss. But knowing India very well, they're more likely to create a fuss till you've bribed them. Also, now they know where your child lives and the fact that he/she is a US citizen. Who knows, what kind of people they will pass on this information to...

    Conspiracy theories aside, the whole procedure reeks of the way sex offenders have to register with the police in the US - I just don't like it.





    girlfriend the current T-Mobile girl. t mobile girl. t mobile
  • t mobile



  • sweet_jungle
    09-05 12:39 AM
    I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?





    hairstyles The T-Mobile deal needs to be t mobile girl. Habesha guy vs T-Mobile girl
  • Habesha guy vs T-Mobile girl



  • arnab221
    07-31 07:11 PM
    I am sure they are in business acceptance testing phase now , and they are using our data as test data .

    Does anyone know which system integrator created the website?

    Who knows , we might be in luck since on the 'go-live' date a bug in the system might set the PD to a date in the future and we will first flood them applications and when they deny to accept them then fllod them with flowers to force our applications down their throat like last time .





    jsrajavel
    06-20 06:33 PM
    Thanks for clearing this up.
    Did USCIS representative provide you any reason as to why all the I 140 approvals dont have A# ?

    Sorry! I did not ask that question.

    I've seen few of the approved notice which had A number and couple of them were blank which was approved after mid 2006.





    satyasrd
    04-29 09:53 AM
    I agree that we desperately need media attention. No one knows our story, about people living in this country for 10-15 years legally without any GC relief.

    Should we organize a rally or contact the media for interviews ?

    Pappu/Admin, any ideas ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment