thepaew
02-10 10:35 AM
Sent you a PM with my email address. Thx
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
wallpaper Wall Quotes Decals in Sofa

sjhugoose
February 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
And Fujifilm too. But I think its a "business decision" somehow, and I don't expect it will happen, when Canon is so dominant, for that market segment concerned. At least not now, not soon. I wish I am wrong.
Steven
Steve will you just give up this Facade! You know your gonna go the way of the mighty CANON. You know you want it! You've been trying to convince yourself for so long that you can stick with Nikon mount. But thats just it you need to convince yourself not to get Canon!!
FEEL THE FORCE obiwan!! :D:D:D:D:D
Its gonna happen sooner or later. might as not waste any more time HAHAHAHAHA
Oh, ISO 6---> buy ND filters!
Scott
Steven
Steve will you just give up this Facade! You know your gonna go the way of the mighty CANON. You know you want it! You've been trying to convince yourself for so long that you can stick with Nikon mount. But thats just it you need to convince yourself not to get Canon!!
FEEL THE FORCE obiwan!! :D:D:D:D:D
Its gonna happen sooner or later. might as not waste any more time HAHAHAHAHA
Oh, ISO 6---> buy ND filters!
Scott
waiting_4_gc
03-29 11:35 PM
I also got the same mail and I sent the letter to my company attorney who responded.
Please attach both the EB3 and EB2 I-140 approval notices, EVL from current employer which matches or similar to the one specified when you filed your EB2 labor. Also attach the latest paystubs.
EB3 Priority Date : Oct 2003
EB2 Priority Date: Mar 2006
I485 Filed - July 31,2007
2 EAD's
3 AP's
I 485 Approval Notice email - 26 Mar 2010
Thanks for responding to my query. Your case looks pretty much similar to mine but not sure if EB2 and EB3 were from same or different companies.
How long did USCIS take to adjudicate your case after responding to the RFE?
Thanks again!
Please attach both the EB3 and EB2 I-140 approval notices, EVL from current employer which matches or similar to the one specified when you filed your EB2 labor. Also attach the latest paystubs.
EB3 Priority Date : Oct 2003
EB2 Priority Date: Mar 2006
I485 Filed - July 31,2007
2 EAD's
3 AP's
I 485 Approval Notice email - 26 Mar 2010
Thanks for responding to my query. Your case looks pretty much similar to mine but not sure if EB2 and EB3 were from same or different companies.
How long did USCIS take to adjudicate your case after responding to the RFE?
Thanks again!
2011 Due to their uniqueness and
little_willy
02-23 11:25 AM
If you currently have health insurance, you can continue it using COBRA in case of a layoff. With the recent stimulus bill, the premiums has been slashed by 65% for 9 months which is significant.
more...
sundarpn
08-01 11:44 PM
EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
lc2004
08-04 11:13 AM
How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...
sunny..
how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..
sunny..
how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..
more...
amitga
05-14 12:28 PM
MD counties charge county income tax which is a rip off. Look in VA
2010 for its uniqueness tulip
BharatPremi
03-12 04:00 PM
I am in ROW, EB2 if they processed the interfiling, EB3 if not, with a PD of Dec 2002, and receipt date of 5 May 2007.
My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.
Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.
So here is my plan...
On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.
When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.
Any comments please?
Mark,
Being ROW, I do not think your case might have been stuck in Name Check. But it could be the possibility. I would take one more infopas and ask IO regarding name check status. If case is still rotting in name check then fighting strategy would be different, I guess. As far as WOm is concerned, all stories what I have gone through on different immigration boards, most advise to wait for 2 years before thinking about WOM route.. I do not know how far that argument is valid..
My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.
Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.
So here is my plan...
On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.
When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.
Any comments please?
Mark,
Being ROW, I do not think your case might have been stuck in Name Check. But it could be the possibility. I would take one more infopas and ask IO regarding name check status. If case is still rotting in name check then fighting strategy would be different, I guess. As far as WOm is concerned, all stories what I have gone through on different immigration boards, most advise to wait for 2 years before thinking about WOM route.. I do not know how far that argument is valid..
more...
LONGGCQUE
05-12 04:16 PM
A friend at my workplace is current and is waiting .... I know atleast 3 cases at my workplace who are current in May bulletin and waiting
hair uniqueness that provokes
gccube
04-23 11:47 PM
Finally, My I-485 got approved.
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
I received the I-485 approved notice sent e-mail and the Card Production Ordered e-mail twice. But I have not received the 'Welcome letter'. Also any idea how long it might take to receive the physical card?
Thanks
Kamesh
PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
RD: MARCH 2007
Thank you All!!
:)
I received the I-485 approved notice sent e-mail and the Card Production Ordered e-mail twice. But I have not received the 'Welcome letter'. Also any idea how long it might take to receive the physical card?
Thanks
Kamesh
more...
morchu
06-01 04:54 PM
1. Indian passport holders are exempt from the 6-month rule. Link.... I will search when I get time and post.
2. Regarding intention of permanent residence, see "greg siskind" s explanation on a similar topic (after GC) here: http://www.visalaw.com/06feb1/2feb106.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=344473#post344473
Greg mentioned that....
"There are no black and white tests for what will be deemed to be an abandonmnet of permanent residency. Rather, USCIS will look at a variety of factors to determine a person's intent. Financial ties to the US, maintain a US employer, maintaining a residence in the US, keeping a car registered in the US, family remaining behind, etc. can all be evidence."
Hi Morchu,
I searched travel.state.gov with 'six-month rule', but couldn't come up with anything specific to this. Can you please post me the link? And I have an Indian Passport.
Ok, so how can one prove his intention at the POE for GC?
....would appreciate your reply.
2. Regarding intention of permanent residence, see "greg siskind" s explanation on a similar topic (after GC) here: http://www.visalaw.com/06feb1/2feb106.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=344473#post344473
Greg mentioned that....
"There are no black and white tests for what will be deemed to be an abandonmnet of permanent residency. Rather, USCIS will look at a variety of factors to determine a person's intent. Financial ties to the US, maintain a US employer, maintaining a residence in the US, keeping a car registered in the US, family remaining behind, etc. can all be evidence."
Hi Morchu,
I searched travel.state.gov with 'six-month rule', but couldn't come up with anything specific to this. Can you please post me the link? And I have an Indian Passport.
Ok, so how can one prove his intention at the POE for GC?
....would appreciate your reply.
hot for its uniqueness centre
pmpforgc
10-31 02:49 PM
Hi
My sch-A appln. I-140 was approved on Oct-30.
I also got LUDs on I-485s of me and my family on Oct-31.
Does that suggest anything or it is just routine update after I-140 apporval?
Your experienced input will help.
My sch-A appln. I-140 was approved on Oct-30.
I also got LUDs on I-485s of me and my family on Oct-31.
Does that suggest anything or it is just routine update after I-140 apporval?
Your experienced input will help.
more...
house Uniqueness is probably the

vroapp
02-22 10:26 AM
1--> you should qualify for a J1 as 140 is filed by your Husband's employer; better check with an attorney.
2--> HRR applies and hence you have to get a waiver to file 485 after completion of your Residency.
3--> Once your status changes to J1; HRR applies.
5--> depends on the specialty.
2--> HRR applies and hence you have to get a waiver to file 485 after completion of your Residency.
3--> Once your status changes to J1; HRR applies.
5--> depends on the specialty.
tattoo Uniqueness of powermusic
vishage
09-05 04:41 PM
She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.
wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.
Thanks Divakrr,
Tried this the lady on the second level said she couldnt find anything on the file yet.gues have to keep waitin
wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.
Thanks Divakrr,
Tried this the lady on the second level said she couldnt find anything on the file yet.gues have to keep waitin
more...
pictures I Love Creativity amp; Uniqueness
qplearn
09-30 05:45 PM
PERM started last year.. there are people who applied labour before that and still waiting.. i personally know two of my friends who applied for labour in april 2001 and still waiting for approval.
But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.
BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.
But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.
BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.
dresses love quotes pictures and
acecupid
07-08 04:39 PM
Quickly, this is what I know so far. If you bring your wife here on H4 and then decide to work on EAD you will have to change her to F1 before you stop your H1B.
This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US
I agree with ssterian01. I read similar views from ron gotcher's forum about this issue. Even if wife is in pure non-immigrant category like F1, it is not a problem to add her to I-485 when dates become current. If you are on H1 and cannot mailtain H1 status for long and I-485 for wife has not been applied then you have little choice but to do a COS to F1 for wife.
This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US
I agree with ssterian01. I read similar views from ron gotcher's forum about this issue. Even if wife is in pure non-immigrant category like F1, it is not a problem to add her to I-485 when dates become current. If you are on H1 and cannot mailtain H1 status for long and I-485 for wife has not been applied then you have little choice but to do a COS to F1 for wife.
more...
makeup PRESS QUOTES:
setpit_gc
05-28 12:10 AM
Tsc
girlfriend Auto Insurance Quotes Canadian
ivgclive
05-18 06:53 PM
3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky
P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent
thanks
Very first person who dares to say that, has information first hand.
Good job for your hard work.
only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky
P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent
thanks
Very first person who dares to say that, has information first hand.
Good job for your hard work.
hairstyles Cute love quotes your 356lucky
kennyc
May 25th, 2005, 02:37 AM
So here are three more from the same "session" last evening which do include some foreground framing/interest. (slight adjustments on these to levels, color, etc. no cropping though)
Enjoy,
KAC
Enjoy,
KAC
kriskris
07-20 02:13 PM
Do you think we can apply a duplicate 485 when the actual 485 packet is already sent. Even in this case how do you send the sealed medical reports since you have already sent them.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.
Hey Ram GC
05-05 04:18 PM
Are BHAI, kaise karu
I tried but could not,
I tried but could not,
No comments:
Post a Comment