
pappu
12-20 10:05 AM
Thanks. Havnt contacted him yet.
post a contact link or email here (for both Stephen Colbert and Jon stewart) so that some members can write to them.
post a contact link or email here (for both Stephen Colbert and Jon stewart) so that some members can write to them.
wallpaper #39;usama#39; or #39;laden#39; on

a_yaja
03-18 04:35 PM
I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?
[/LIST]
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
[/LIST]
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
gc4me
04-07 03:58 PM
I was in the same situation. Got my I-140 through FOIA, my I-824 got rejected (applied both whichever comes first). Check the bellow thread that I created and posted my experience.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16863&highlight=FOIA
I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
I would like to know the following -
1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?
Thanks
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16863&highlight=FOIA
I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
I would like to know the following -
1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?
Thanks
2011 usama bin laden

hindu_king
07-02 10:33 AM
So after 2 weeks of torture and $4000 later we are all screwed.
more...
pappu
10-05 01:13 PM
IV makes a public announcement of its advisory board today. These advisors have been associated with Immigrationvoice for quite some time and we have decided to make the names public after they gave us permission to make their information public. Some more names will be announced in the near future if others associated with IV agree. These are top leaders in administration, industry, research and advocacy. We have been happy and fortunate to have them with Immigration Voice. We thank all IV members for supporting IV due to which we could make IV a nationally respected organization and a voice of legal high-skilled community. Its time for us now to work together and achieve our goals.
Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.
The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94
Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.
The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94
yui0110
08-22 02:13 PM
Hi,
Going to canada for H1B extension visa stamping for first time. I am asking my friend in canada to get Scotia Bank Receipt. The US Consulate site say that scotia bank accepts US$ Cash/Money order/Certified check. How my friend will get 150 US$ in canada? Does he needs to pay in equivalant Candian Dollors and scotia bank will convert to US$ or I need to send 150$ from here?
Thanks.
Going to canada for H1B extension visa stamping for first time. I am asking my friend in canada to get Scotia Bank Receipt. The US Consulate site say that scotia bank accepts US$ Cash/Money order/Certified check. How my friend will get 150 US$ in canada? Does he needs to pay in equivalant Candian Dollors and scotia bank will convert to US$ or I need to send 150$ from here?
Thanks.
more...
hopefull
05-25 01:58 AM
No need to be scared of CIR. Even CIR is passed in current form US will reward right people those who are ready to take challenges. Make note of people who came for study in 1970 to 1995 How did they survive and overcome lot of issues. Those who want to get greencard on arrival has to forget and pack the bags. Those who has patience and work hard will get all including gc. There is always a way.
Dude since 1999 to 2006 ..nothing
Dude since 1999 to 2006 ..nothing
2010 Clinton Osama Bin Laden
willgetgc2005
03-23 03:05 PM
I am in San Diego. I can meet lawmakers here.Pls let me know. Has core team already woprked on CONGRESSMAN BILBRAY as he is the head of the immigration committee ?
I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.
Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36
Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great
I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com
It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum
I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.
Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36
Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great
I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com
It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum
more...
Ann Ruben
02-16 02:02 AM
The new PW system seems to be taking about 4-5 weeks, not months.
hair death of usama bin laden
arihant
06-01 11:13 PM
Guys I had started this thread for people who have already filed for I485 and are waiting for a visa number. I am surprised at how this thread has been altered with a poll and the kind of posts people are making.
purplehazea,
I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:
purplehazea,
I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:
more...
gc_relief
04-27 04:30 PM
Ya I have applied 2 months before my visa expired..Guru's any expert on this forum knows aout the period of stay after an appeal for h1 extension denial..
hot Is Osama Bin Laden dead or
unseenguy
06-19 07:04 PM
Let me enlighten you folks here who are talking about double standards.
First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?
Well, If Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is referring to genocide then he needs to be condemned and if people have chosen him then there needs to be international pressure on iran to change its policies. However, this election is about choice by Iranian people and their genuine will should be respected. Everyone knows that west hates current dispensation in Iran but best thing to do is not to poke nose in other's affairs. This is something west does often and world despises.
The truth will ultimately come out. But is best left to Iranian people. The moment west sniffs an opening they are all for regime change where they dont like regime. They havent leanrt to live with and respect choices of people where it does not match their agenda.
Past elections have been rigged in India , US , everywhere, so there is nothing new in this. Those who have the power will want to retain it.
First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?
Well, If Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is referring to genocide then he needs to be condemned and if people have chosen him then there needs to be international pressure on iran to change its policies. However, this election is about choice by Iranian people and their genuine will should be respected. Everyone knows that west hates current dispensation in Iran but best thing to do is not to poke nose in other's affairs. This is something west does often and world despises.
The truth will ultimately come out. But is best left to Iranian people. The moment west sniffs an opening they are all for regime change where they dont like regime. They havent leanrt to live with and respect choices of people where it does not match their agenda.
Past elections have been rigged in India , US , everywhere, so there is nothing new in this. Those who have the power will want to retain it.
more...
house Usama bin Laden
tonyHK12
11-09 02:18 PM
I am sure many of you would agree with the below observations -
I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..
I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.
Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)
Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:
As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..
Agreed it is not good to blindly trust the media. Stocks, housing, 401K - financial institutions have a vested interest in getting a bulk of your investments and are big political contributors and fund some media outlets.
But who would benefit if a reputed London company talks against US immigration, not the UK. This is not even an Indian news paper.
But your GC is close anyway so its good to wait, but try to find an unbaised opinion, only your friends and relatives may be able to help you out with reality.
I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..
I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.
Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)
Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:
As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..
Agreed it is not good to blindly trust the media. Stocks, housing, 401K - financial institutions have a vested interest in getting a bulk of your investments and are big political contributors and fund some media outlets.
But who would benefit if a reputed London company talks against US immigration, not the UK. This is not even an Indian news paper.
But your GC is close anyway so its good to wait, but try to find an unbaised opinion, only your friends and relatives may be able to help you out with reality.
tattoo usama bin laden.
CADude
10-30 03:00 PM
Please contact CIS Ombudsman office with Scaned copy of Delivery Receipt(USPS/FedEx/UPS) @ cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov
Also signup for his Nov 2nd coference call.
Last but not least, write to your congressman/senator/director NSC/Joint-Intake
Thank you.
Also signup for his Nov 2nd coference call.
Last but not least, write to your congressman/senator/director NSC/Joint-Intake
Thank you.
more...
pictures usama in laden cartoons.
corleone
11-09 10:48 AM
I did answer your question in my first post and asked you a question on which you replied:
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?
dresses Exclusive picture of Osama Bin
tinuverma
11-09 10:10 AM
First, what is "diwali"? Are you just assuming that all members here understand your language and are same nationality?
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
Second,
180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.
Thanks. So my AOS is which of the two: july 23rd (date courier received) or oct 17th (date checks encashed)?
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
Second,
180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.
Thanks. So my AOS is which of the two: july 23rd (date courier received) or oct 17th (date checks encashed)?
more...
makeup Osama bin Laden#39;s death.
CRAZYMONK
09-24 02:37 PM
I used AP in Feb 2008 when we went to Australia. But my wife did use her H1b to enter.
Got RFE for both of us.
Could be. Nice Find.
There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.
Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.
Any way all the best.
Got RFE for both of us.
Could be. Nice Find.
There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.
Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.
Any way all the best.
girlfriend for Osama Bin Laden in
kumarc123
03-03 12:07 PM
Hello there,
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
Thank you
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
Thank you
hairstyles usama bin laden inherited
Hey Ram GC
05-05 04:22 PM
RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC
ilwaiting
07-08 04:56 PM
Guys! what do you expect? Mr Tancredo is a ultraconservative rep and is against any immigration.
Just ignore him.
My bad it was Tom Tancredo.
Just ignore him.
My bad it was Tom Tancredo.
greenmonster
11-23 11:10 AM
Vishwak,
Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.
Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...
Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.
Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...
No comments:
Post a Comment