gc_kaavaali
07-27 07:17 PM
When applying for H1B did u also apply for change of status? if you did you can start work on H1B from october onwards. If not you have to get out of the country and get it stamped.
I came to USA on L1A through company A in February,2008 and working on L1 A till date.My I-94 is valid till feb,2011.
I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.
Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.
Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?
Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.
Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?
I came to USA on L1A through company A in February,2008 and working on L1 A till date.My I-94 is valid till feb,2011.
I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.
Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.
Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?
Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.
Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?
wallpaper is obama osama in laden.
baburob2
05-25 05:59 PM
genearlly you could have it renewed 1 year before.
nfinity
07-09 10:15 AM
Before she changes her job so soon after I-485 approval. Make sure you understand the consequences of not staying with your petitioning employer.
Your intent may be questioned during Naturalization process. Talk to an attorney. I dont think people can just switch employers after 485 is approved rightaway.
Just my 2 cents
Your intent may be questioned during Naturalization process. Talk to an attorney. I dont think people can just switch employers after 485 is approved rightaway.
Just my 2 cents
2011 Obama Bin Laden is Dead
waitforevergc
09-04 04:12 PM
Sadly, RFE's are the norm especially for folks in IT industry.
Also, when they submitted my H1 extension, our lawyer told us not to file under Premium as it might attract undue scrutiny, so we went normal process.
Also, when they submitted my H1 extension, our lawyer told us not to file under Premium as it might attract undue scrutiny, so we went normal process.
more...

Daisy
11-10 03:56 PM
From texas
EB-VoiceImmigration
09-18 11:56 AM
@Pinky001:
To the best of my knowledge, here are the answers to your Q's
1) No (because you are applying for different class)
2) H1 and H4 are not in same class.
Why I said H1 and H4 is not in same class is, when you choose "Purpose of Travel" as "working in USA" then they are showing multiple choices for "Select Visa class". where it lists H1 , H2, h3 etc.. separately. When H1 and H2/ H3 are not in same class then how H4 will be of same class as H1.
Also refer the link below. where it listed H1 and H4 separately in Visa class table.
Non-Immigrant Visas - Visa Classes (http://madrid.usembassy.gov/cons/nonimmigvisaclasses.html)
To the best of my knowledge, here are the answers to your Q's
1) No (because you are applying for different class)
2) H1 and H4 are not in same class.
Why I said H1 and H4 is not in same class is, when you choose "Purpose of Travel" as "working in USA" then they are showing multiple choices for "Select Visa class". where it lists H1 , H2, h3 etc.. separately. When H1 and H2/ H3 are not in same class then how H4 will be of same class as H1.
Also refer the link below. where it listed H1 and H4 separately in Visa class table.
Non-Immigrant Visas - Visa Classes (http://madrid.usembassy.gov/cons/nonimmigvisaclasses.html)
more...
bindas74
02-05 10:49 PM
You will have to pay again and again and again.
But you have a chance to get 2 year EAD. Thanks to IV for the effort.
Hi needhelp!,
How is that someone who applies in August 07 with a fee of $340 doesnt have to pay for their renewal while I have to pay even though I had applied in 2008 and with the same fee of $340??
It really beats me...well I guess that's USCIS::(((
Can you please point me to any documentation on this?
Thanks
But you have a chance to get 2 year EAD. Thanks to IV for the effort.
Hi needhelp!,
How is that someone who applies in August 07 with a fee of $340 doesnt have to pay for their renewal while I have to pay even though I had applied in 2008 and with the same fee of $340??
It really beats me...well I guess that's USCIS::(((
Can you please point me to any documentation on this?
Thanks
2010 Obama bin Laden as a
realist
01-27 09:33 AM
Employment Second Preference - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Employment_Second_Preference) The Job also need to require an eb2 qualifications.
It is best to be cautious when applying first, rather than take a chance with eb2 and worry later.
It is best to be cautious when applying first, rather than take a chance with eb2 and worry later.
more...
godspeed
10-27 01:38 PM
visit my blog, it has to-do's after GC.
enjoy
Hi All,
After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.
However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.
following is the current status in the online status of my 485:
Post Decision Activity
On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.
enjoy
Hi All,
After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.
However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.
following is the current status in the online status of my 485:
Post Decision Activity
On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.
hair barack obama bin laden.
mikemeyers
11-20 05:19 PM
Let say, I continue taking classes until i get for visa stamping, how would they know that I am taking classes other than the grades that were posted or transcript.
If i don't take classes anymore, how wud they know I m not taking any classes?
If i don't take classes anymore, how wud they know I m not taking any classes?
more...

Life2Live
06-06 11:32 AM
Bump
hot Osama Bin Laden Dead,
goosetavo
03-03 02:20 AM
C'mon guys, you are supposed to be the smartes of the smart here. The bill referenced above has nothing for EB-immigrants true, but it is not the Bill proposed in the US House for CIR in 2010 (it has ZERO Co-sponsors), the "good one" is HR 4321 (93 co-sponsors):
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h4321ih.txt.pdf
It's the CIR ASAP act, see postings from me from last year for a summary. This bill recaptures lost GC's from the last two decades and exempts STEM degree holders from the numerical caps, read it, its all there.
Can we stop hating on illegal immigrants? Please read Pappu's postings on the subject, this whinning does nothing to help our cause. We're all in this together. The CIR ASAP Act does put more limits on H1B visas, which is unfortunate, but we need to try and negotiate here, not throw everything away.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h4321ih.txt.pdf
It's the CIR ASAP act, see postings from me from last year for a summary. This bill recaptures lost GC's from the last two decades and exempts STEM degree holders from the numerical caps, read it, its all there.
Can we stop hating on illegal immigrants? Please read Pappu's postings on the subject, this whinning does nothing to help our cause. We're all in this together. The CIR ASAP Act does put more limits on H1B visas, which is unfortunate, but we need to try and negotiate here, not throw everything away.
more...
house obama bin laden shirt.
webm
12-15 08:55 PM
I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....
I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..
I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..
tattoo but what about obama bin laden

paitel
08-14 08:21 PM
My wife completed her BS while on H4.
In Florida person on H4 is regarded as US resident for tuition purposes so, if you attend state university, you will pay (much) lower tuition. I don't know if this applies to other states.
In Florida person on H4 is regarded as US resident for tuition purposes so, if you attend state university, you will pay (much) lower tuition. I don't know if this applies to other states.
more...
pictures obama bin laden comparison. in
hopefulgc
04-09 08:49 PM
and the seller basically prices it into the sale price... which why when buying next time .. i would ask to deal with the seller directly.. get an attorney to do the paperwork and diligence for $600 and ask the seller to keep 1% and give me a 5% discount.lil leg work and you save like 25k on 500k house.
u dont need to worry about that because the seller pays both the buyer and the seller's commission. all u have to pay is closing costs.
u dont need to worry about that because the seller pays both the buyer and the seller's commission. all u have to pay is closing costs.
dresses Obama Bin Laden (obviously
maddipati1
08-03 07:36 PM
ask ur attorney what if u wont get EAD approved by Jan'08
may be ur attorney thinks u will get EAD before Jan'08.
ask him what if u won't get EAD, with this mad # of EAD filings this month.
may be he is too busy with 485 filings. ask him if he will file after Aug17th
im in the same boat except my H1 is until Sep'07. my attorney is preparing to file 3 yr xtn.
S
may be ur attorney thinks u will get EAD before Jan'08.
ask him what if u won't get EAD, with this mad # of EAD filings this month.
may be he is too busy with 485 filings. ask him if he will file after Aug17th
im in the same boat except my H1 is until Sep'07. my attorney is preparing to file 3 yr xtn.
S
more...
makeup barack obama bin laden.
sparky63
February 2nd, 2005, 08:42 PM
Solitary 2 would have been a very strong shot if you'd been able to do two things:
Include the hole and fishing line going down into it.
Captured more of that facial expression.
Three things would have been conveyed: He's alone, he's fishing, and he's focused on his task.
You're absolutely right. I actually DID get a shot like that, but unfortunately I screwed up and clipped off more than half of his boots when framing it. Photoshop can't (easily) fix that.;)
Include the hole and fishing line going down into it.
Captured more of that facial expression.
Three things would have been conveyed: He's alone, he's fishing, and he's focused on his task.
You're absolutely right. I actually DID get a shot like that, but unfortunately I screwed up and clipped off more than half of his boots when framing it. Photoshop can't (easily) fix that.;)
girlfriend obama bin laden bumper
hopelessGC
04-28 11:13 AM
The same thing happened to my wife's I-129 petition on 4/26. Don't know what it is for.
My wife quit her H-1 job in 2007 and moved to EAD/I-485 status as a dependent.
My wife quit her H-1 job in 2007 and moved to EAD/I-485 status as a dependent.
hairstyles obama bin laden. obama bin
rajsand
10-05 02:31 PM
Same situation here any ideas?
Guess this should be fine
Guess this should be fine
eblues
09-05 06:06 PM
What is the reason your university cited for their position that you might be violating J status?
It is not the official position of my university. It is the opinion of the lady at the international office I spoke to, and actually all she did was warn me that flight training is kind of a delicate issue here in the US (and I can honestly see why) and that I should look into the matter carefully before proceeding.
Can the training you are seeking be construed as a professional training (even if you may choose to use it as a hobby)? I sort of recall that flight instruction schools could issue I-20, which would imply that those courses are considered professional courses. If that is the case, then you might indeed be violating your J status.
You're right, flight schools run all sorts of courses and from my research I know that they can issue the documentation required for M-1 visa (it used to be J-1s as well but that stopped in June 2009, if I remember correctly). I am just interested in sport flight training, which means that (even) if I get a flight license I won't be able to fly for compensation of any sort and I won't be able to perform any sort of aerial work. My flight experience could be regarded as professional training just like driving a car can be regarded useful for learning to drive a truck, though. In my opinion it is a bit far-fetched to affirm that this makes it 'professional training', otherwise most forms of training (even playing baseball with friends on Sunday afternoons) would count as professional. I hope this point makes sense :-)
On the other hand, if you can show that the course you will that cannot be used as a professional course, e.g., that course cannot fulfill credit requirements towards becoming an instructor, or a pilot who can fly cargo and/or passengers, then you should be alright.
Becoming an instructor, flying cargo and passengers for compensation all require more advanced licenses that all come with their courses and additional requirements (the "importance" sequence is -- more or less -- sport pilot -> private pilot -> commercial pilot -> airline transportation pilot). AFAIK flight hours logged as a sports pilot (not during training) can be made to count towards fulfilling the requirements for becoming a private pilot (and he cannot use his license to work as well, btw) but I'm not even trying to do that (and I can show it: if I wanted I'd have required a different kind of TSA clearance and medical certificate, I believe).
In any case thank you very, very much for your opinion. It's quite probably the first substantiated one I get for my case. This forum and its users rock.
Pierluigi
It is not the official position of my university. It is the opinion of the lady at the international office I spoke to, and actually all she did was warn me that flight training is kind of a delicate issue here in the US (and I can honestly see why) and that I should look into the matter carefully before proceeding.
Can the training you are seeking be construed as a professional training (even if you may choose to use it as a hobby)? I sort of recall that flight instruction schools could issue I-20, which would imply that those courses are considered professional courses. If that is the case, then you might indeed be violating your J status.
You're right, flight schools run all sorts of courses and from my research I know that they can issue the documentation required for M-1 visa (it used to be J-1s as well but that stopped in June 2009, if I remember correctly). I am just interested in sport flight training, which means that (even) if I get a flight license I won't be able to fly for compensation of any sort and I won't be able to perform any sort of aerial work. My flight experience could be regarded as professional training just like driving a car can be regarded useful for learning to drive a truck, though. In my opinion it is a bit far-fetched to affirm that this makes it 'professional training', otherwise most forms of training (even playing baseball with friends on Sunday afternoons) would count as professional. I hope this point makes sense :-)
On the other hand, if you can show that the course you will that cannot be used as a professional course, e.g., that course cannot fulfill credit requirements towards becoming an instructor, or a pilot who can fly cargo and/or passengers, then you should be alright.
Becoming an instructor, flying cargo and passengers for compensation all require more advanced licenses that all come with their courses and additional requirements (the "importance" sequence is -- more or less -- sport pilot -> private pilot -> commercial pilot -> airline transportation pilot). AFAIK flight hours logged as a sports pilot (not during training) can be made to count towards fulfilling the requirements for becoming a private pilot (and he cannot use his license to work as well, btw) but I'm not even trying to do that (and I can show it: if I wanted I'd have required a different kind of TSA clearance and medical certificate, I believe).
In any case thank you very, very much for your opinion. It's quite probably the first substantiated one I get for my case. This forum and its users rock.
Pierluigi
newuser
04-13 12:23 PM
Recently travelled through EWR using AP without any issues. No questions asked. Only issue was the wait time in the secondary inspection room. There were about 25-30 people waiting infront of me. It took one hour 30 mins to finish the process at the secondary inspection room.
On a side note, if you are travelling through Frankfurt airport, don't buy liqour either in US or India b'coz the security people won't allow liqour bought on non-European countries and non-european airlines.I have to throw away the stuff in the airport.
On a side note, if you are travelling through Frankfurt airport, don't buy liqour either in US or India b'coz the security people won't allow liqour bought on non-European countries and non-european airlines.I have to throw away the stuff in the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment