BigJohno
Mar 26, 03:09 PM
It looks like they are right outside of an Apple store!
ha you would think they would want to chat inside or something. Wow I wonder who that is wearing blue jeans and a black shirt out side an APPLE store. haha
ha you would think they would want to chat inside or something. Wow I wonder who that is wearing blue jeans and a black shirt out side an APPLE store. haha

SiriusVector
Dec 28, 09:43 AM
This just means everyone in NYC is about to get a free iPod Tablet with lifetime 3G service and video calling. Hang in there.
Both you, and Apple, need to wake up!! :D
Both you, and Apple, need to wake up!! :D
twoodcc
Oct 16, 05:14 PM
well i was hoping that the video ipod would be here by the end of November.
Moria
Jan 8, 01:17 PM
Cool. Some people say it's fake but I know for a fact that it is legit unless someone photoshopped the Banner in...
Really? :eek:
Really? :eek:
more...
torbjoern
May 6, 06:15 AM
What???
It probably depends on the specifics of the network you want to build, but overall, I always found it ridiculously easy to build a Mac OS network than a Windows one.
You may want to provide specific examples on how networking in OS X is 'insanely hard' as compared to Windows.
Even under Linux, it's easier than in Windows.
It probably depends on the specifics of the network you want to build, but overall, I always found it ridiculously easy to build a Mac OS network than a Windows one.
You may want to provide specific examples on how networking in OS X is 'insanely hard' as compared to Windows.
Even under Linux, it's easier than in Windows.
redeye be
Feb 24, 02:03 PM
Hosting is solved, should be back up again.
more...

BeSweeet
Apr 12, 02:56 PM
No matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd.
That's Apple for ya!
That's Apple for ya!
mrat93
Apr 5, 07:07 PM
I say fake for two reasons:
more...

miss u quotes. miss u quotes for girlfriend

miss u quotes. miss u quotes
more...

miss u quotes. i miss u quotes for her

miss u quotes. miss u quotes for girlfriend; miss u quotes for girlfriend. soundman2385. Oct 21, 03:24 PM. Who is going to go on Friday to get leopard in
more...

miss u quotes. miss u quotes graphics

miss u quotes. miss u quotes for friends
more...

miss u quotes. miss u quotes

valentine quotes for husband.
more...

miss u quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers
more...
*LTD*
Apr 22, 05:11 PM
Having run Linux for the past two years, I find this bit hilarious.
Well, savvy enough to avoid Windows whenever possible.
Well, savvy enough to avoid Windows whenever possible.
adroit
May 5, 01:15 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/03/canada-stephen-harper-american-politics
This about sums it up
This about sums it up
more...
Truffy
Mar 23, 04:34 PM
An interesting combination, not least because, at least in British slang, 'nick' means both 'steal' and 'prison'. So 'nick justice' could be either imprisonment for stealing, or punishment between prisoners. :D

bunger
Apr 5, 05:14 PM
I thought about the Bose/app combo, but some of the stations I like to listen to don't stream online... which means the app route won't work. <sigh>
more...
RacerX
Apr 9, 05:26 PM
LyX is what i miss most since i switch from linux to mac.
Why do you miss it? Why didn't you just continue to use it?
LyX for Mac OS X (http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/Mac) :eek:
Why do you miss it? Why didn't you just continue to use it?
LyX for Mac OS X (http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/Mac) :eek:
Ish
Mar 12, 05:13 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5298/5520365719_1c7443dc0a_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/damoncrane/5520365719/in/photostream/)
Nice one! :)
Nice one! :)
more...
lcs101
May 2, 02:59 PM
My apologies.
Ill explain what the link implied. The sarcastic joke that you posted is simply trite beyond belief, and as such I thought Id use similar methods of sarcasm to convey my thoughts on the matter. Now, the crux of my joke relies on the play of opposites (as your comment was anything but original) and meant to be informative. Im really sorry you didn't get my initial brevity, and Ill make sure to explain myself in full next time. Thanks so much, stay well:)
It is refreshing to see some intelligent wit on these boards every now and then. For that, I thank you sir.
Ill explain what the link implied. The sarcastic joke that you posted is simply trite beyond belief, and as such I thought Id use similar methods of sarcasm to convey my thoughts on the matter. Now, the crux of my joke relies on the play of opposites (as your comment was anything but original) and meant to be informative. Im really sorry you didn't get my initial brevity, and Ill make sure to explain myself in full next time. Thanks so much, stay well:)
It is refreshing to see some intelligent wit on these boards every now and then. For that, I thank you sir.
deannnnn
Aug 19, 11:55 AM
Has anyone been able to actually use Places?
My region is Miami which I would assume would be available at launch, and even if it wasn't, there was that guy in New York who said it wasn't available for him either.
My region is Miami which I would assume would be available at launch, and even if it wasn't, there was that guy in New York who said it wasn't available for him either.
more...

joepunk
Apr 9, 10:17 PM
Other organizations do that stuff also. The majority of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions.
PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-8nIPCNBWgOWc6GwpkaSuS-eFLjkS_FJi8HtzZxkiExiFUl2Ur2l3U1re-apVGIkBph9YjfZpxGRnU7ofjc5c2_L-wppjY9GjA6zVfYLIi1PJaWbke4omBf5VucCAt1bDY5kSAs9Bfros/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg

letting u know i#39;m missing you

miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you wallpapers with; miss you wallpapers with. glocke12. May 4, 07:53 PM. I, on the other hand, am very anti-gun.
PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-8nIPCNBWgOWc6GwpkaSuS-eFLjkS_FJi8HtzZxkiExiFUl2Ur2l3U1re-apVGIkBph9YjfZpxGRnU7ofjc5c2_L-wppjY9GjA6zVfYLIi1PJaWbke4omBf5VucCAt1bDY5kSAs9Bfros/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg
blow45
Apr 14, 01:44 PM
I hope this wasn't the guy in charge of the Danger/Sidekick data center...
lol, that would be funny (in a very painful t-mobile kind of way)!:D
lol, that would be funny (in a very painful t-mobile kind of way)!:D

Swift
Mar 23, 02:12 PM
I thought I'd hate the Apple TV 2, but, hey, it was cheap so I tried it. The part that makes it superb is its implementation of streaming. It is so cool to take out your iPhone, or your iPad, or to your Home Sharing network, and click on that little icon, choose a target device, and then start streaming. It pops right up, and plays perfectly on my Samsung 50" TV. I wonder if it will be possible to redirect a stream: I start watching a stream to my iPhone, and I can relay the stream to the computer or iPad or TV or audio device or whatever. WiFi is a wonderful thing.
Yes, it makes the job of decryption harder for pirates, but recording a direct stream -- if it's got a url -- is easy as pie. At any rate, this is really what the home ecosystem needs. Instant pairing with a number of devices.
Yes, it makes the job of decryption harder for pirates, but recording a direct stream -- if it's got a url -- is easy as pie. At any rate, this is really what the home ecosystem needs. Instant pairing with a number of devices.
NewGenAdam
Apr 12, 12:43 PM
I don't for moment think so, but I've always been confused a British organisation called the National Black Police Assocation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Black_Police_Association_(United_Kingdom)) which permits only those with black ethnicity to become full members.
Isn't that racism? To discriminate against the white majority, and prevent their joining?
I do think such organisations are valuable in society: organisations serving and promoting minority groups. But I see no reason why members may only be from that minority itself. Perhaps it is felt that people from beyond the minority may not represent it very well. But in my experience many people may like to "enhance racial harmony", irrespective of ethnicity.
Isn't that racism? To discriminate against the white majority, and prevent their joining?
I do think such organisations are valuable in society: organisations serving and promoting minority groups. But I see no reason why members may only be from that minority itself. Perhaps it is felt that people from beyond the minority may not represent it very well. But in my experience many people may like to "enhance racial harmony", irrespective of ethnicity.
edesignuk
Dec 18, 10:42 AM
Oh I guess you must be right then. :rolleyes:No more right than you are, but I'm not the one trying to stamp on everyone's parade. :rolleyes: indeed.
Aldaris
May 4, 07:40 PM
:D couldn't hurt now could it!
My MacBook pro does great, but I was getting the new Mac pro anyway, just added incentive to play star craft with a kick butt card!
My MacBook pro does great, but I was getting the new Mac pro anyway, just added incentive to play star craft with a kick butt card!
Di9it8
Oct 26, 03:32 AM
This is what you get on the Apple New Zealand site:D
akatsuki
Apr 5, 07:16 PM
Frankly Apple should just commit to Thunderbolt and put those ports right on there. There is really no need for any other port.
No comments:
Post a Comment