Wednesday, June 8, 2011

kanye west all of lights wallpaper

kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights cover. Rihanna in Kanye West#39;s; Rihanna in Kanye West#39;s Video
  • kanye west all of the lights cover. Rihanna in Kanye West#39;s; Rihanna in Kanye West#39;s Video



  • Hope_GC
    07-17 10:57 PM
    I am on the same boat.. My Wife is Expecting...Doctor filling I-693 form will file for exception.
    and we need to take the shots after the pregnancy and feeding.

    Today is a great day in IV history!

    We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.

    My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?

    Anyone with experience please help.

    Thanks in advance!





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. all of lights kanye west album art. all of the lights. Kanye West; all of the lights. Kanye West. dXTC. Feb 16, 07:16 AM
  • all of lights kanye west album art. all of the lights. Kanye West; all of the lights. Kanye West. dXTC. Feb 16, 07:16 AM



  • freeskier89
    02-09 03:22 PM
    Ooooh my bad. Sorry about that. It's kind of like joking about bombs in an airport lol. Its kind of an edgy subject. Anyways, congrats!





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. All of the Lights - Kanye West
  • All of the Lights - Kanye West



  • krishmunn
    05-11 08:24 AM
    Ask your attorney to draft the experience letter. It may not be copied toto but support letter should cover the main points in the draft.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights
  • kanye west all of the lights



  • snram4
    12-28 11:51 AM
    Of course Grassley Bill will give more restrictions. But it needs to be analysed whether it is right or wrong. The question is if you want to bring foreigners even if skilled persons are available for that job in USA. If answer is yes then the labor test and layoff provision is wrong. But if you really want to bring foreigners only if skilled persons are not available then the provision does not have any impact on the H1b program. And another provision 50% H1b rule will have only impact on bodyshoppers and Indian consulting companies. But not the H1b aspirants and in longterm that will encourage permanent job hiring in reputed companies.

    And if you oppose CIR just for H1b conditions you are going to lose many benefits. Just one provision exclude dependents from EB cap will double or triple GC numbers. And many other provisions will make most or all categories current. I think this time Compete america will not oppose the CIR blindly just because of one provision as they realize what happened on 2007. Smart thing will be negotiate and get a compromise than getting nothing. This is going to be comprehensive bill and everyone will get benefit including anti immigrants. Otherwise nothing.

    These are the kind of poison pills that derailed previous CIRs.
    Amnesty for illegals and as a pacifier to "antis" more conditions/rules for H1B/L1.
    The business community as well as skilled immigrants start opposing the CIR and it
    comes crashing.



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west album cover
  • kanye west album cover



  • knowDOL
    06-20 07:14 AM
    I hope supers789 gets the gist of retrogression and will plan his future accordingly for a way to live without GC for the next 3 or 4 years.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of lights album cover. All Of the Lights; All Of the Lights. strabes. Mar 23, 01:43 PM. If the goal of Apple software is to sell Apple
  • kanye west all of lights album cover. All Of the Lights; All Of the Lights. strabes. Mar 23, 01:43 PM. If the goal of Apple software is to sell Apple



  • PDOCT05
    02-16 11:25 AM
    Rajen,

    Don't worry...I my self got RFE(For EVL),My wife got for Birth Certificate and for my son(I-693 missing section 3)...we got it for three diff reason.Just submit what ever they requested..and good luck.

    Thx



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. Kanye West All Of The Lights
  • Kanye West All Of The Lights



  • indyanguy
    01-30 07:59 AM
    Bumping for help . Thanks





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. all of lights kanye west album
  • all of lights kanye west album



  • manderson
    12-29 07:56 PM
    have you tried filing a FOIA (freedom of information act) request to obtain the 140? i don't know how well u have researched this, but u should talk to a good lawyer.

    Getting I-140 approval copy is not possible.
    I only have case number prinout.
    anyways, it is not a big deal. Worst case, I will get 1 year extension.
    It is not going to deter me from exercising AC-21.



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. +rihanna+and+kanye+west
  • +rihanna+and+kanye+west



  • fcres
    06-27 12:02 PM
    Well there is a thread here talking about the pros and cons of multiple 485 filing so that means it can be done. As far as i have read its not illegal but it might delay the process. Different lawyers have diff opinion. Both our lawyers agreed for multiple filing and so to be on the safe side(one has an early PD and the other's job is more stable) we are filing 2 485s, but only one EAD and AP.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights
  • kanye west all of the lights



  • raj131982
    04-12 02:11 PM
    Hi,
    Last year i.e 2008, I had applied for H1 from 2 diff. employers. One (XYZ) got picked in lottery and the other(ABC) didn't. I had paid nothing but a post-dated cheque to XYZ; but had paid $1800 to ABC with no evidence with me at the moment. Now when i ask for my money back from ABC because i didn't get H1 from him anyways, he says he has borne some expenses on my application and there were some queries from USCIS related to my application. What he says is as below:

    "My company ABC have highlighted that there were some concerns with from the USCIS on your application, as the USCIS had clearly told all petitioners to only file one single H1 application last and there should be no 2 applications for the same candidate. In your case you did file 2 independent H1 applications. The attorney was penalized."


    And he puts the below figure his company has borne towards expenses for my H1 application:
    1)Education evaluation: $125
    2)Attorney fees: $1000


    My question is:

    1) Is attorney fees really $1000 or it is much less than what he claims it to be?
    2) Can't i apply & hold more than 1 valid petition? I know i cannot have valid VISA on more than 1 petition, but having multiple valid petitions is "No problem" is what i feel.

    How can I proceed in this matter? Plz advice.

    Thanks
    raj131982



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. all of lights kanye west album art. Kanye West – All Of The Lights; Kanye West – All Of The Lights. SilianRail. Apr 11, 01:30 PM
  • all of lights kanye west album art. Kanye West – All Of The Lights; Kanye West – All Of The Lights. SilianRail. Apr 11, 01:30 PM



  • psaxena
    11-19 05:30 PM
    No wonder they can do this , after loosing the case 2 times in the lower courts now they are taking the case to supreme court. Well they got the money , lawyers and dedicated paid employees to work on it fulltime, they can do all they want. Advertise on CNN and get a complete page ad on WSJ. But we have got guys who are sitting on the margins waiting for their Labor to approve to start making the donation. Well you may not last that long here in US to make the donation my friend in this case.
    Also guys don't think antis have got problem with only H1B, no, they hate everyone. Don't think you got EAD so you are safe. They are going to target everyone. They are racist and hate anyone who is Indian.

    They don't have the volume like us , but what to do with this huge useless volume who are good for nothing. Our members starve to death by donating a fews bucks, loves to question who tries to do anything good and most of all always keen to get there issues to be taken care off at the first place. this is a loosing battle with these type of members in the community.
    Every group has started drumming up for the CIR.. its high time guys get together and shell out money from your pockets and donate IV, otherwise you will keep regretting for not doing this.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights
  • kanye west all of the lights



  • diptam
    06-04 01:04 PM
    Hey,
    Anyone else is like me - My 9th yr H extension was receipted from VERMONT on Jan9th '08 and its almost June 9th '08 and I'm still "Pending"... The peoples i know of got it in 2-3 months , worst case is 4 months.

    Earlier i had Extension from VERMONT within 1-2 months , don't know what special stuff they have found for me this time !! :rolleyes:

    Hello diptam,
    I am on H1 with AOS pending. I will be applying for H1 extension for first time. Could you give me a link for the procedure and documentaion. My period expires on Sept 2008.
    Thanks



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. Kanye West - All Of The Lights ft Rihanna Kid Cudi Image
  • Kanye West - All Of The Lights ft Rihanna Kid Cudi Image



  • sircaustic
    07-21 10:48 PM
    Need some help here answering a question in form I-539 Part 4, Section 3, Item a, b and c as follows:

    Answer the following questions. If you answer "Yes" to any question, describe the circumstances in detail and explain on a separate sheet of paper.

    Are you, or any other person included on the application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?
    Has an immigrant petition ever been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?
    Has Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, ever been filed by you or by any person included in this application?


    I am confused regarding the answers and would really appreciate any help answering them. Please review below staus for family and I and advise. Your reasons supporting the answer would be extremely helpful and much appreciated.



    Here's my status:
    -Working in US since 2004 on a H1B so this is my 7th year extension.
    -This would be the second instance of filing the extension working with the same company -I switched my H1B to back in 2006.
    -I-140 was filed in March 2007 and approved in October the same year.
    -I-485 for family and I was filed in July/August wave in 2007.
    -LCA was filed last week and H1B renewal and extension of stay petition is expected to be filed next week. I have only 2 1/2 months remaining. Should that be a worry?

    I had been using an attorney for all my previous filings for any kind of case but don't want to go back to him any more because of the quality of service, or lack thereof, I have been receiving from him lately. Not to mention the fee he has quoted is 50% more than last time. Even my office finds the amount to be very outrageous therefore they have decided to help me out and file the case themselves.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. rihanna and kanye west all of
  • rihanna and kanye west all of



  • sam_austin77
    12-18 11:34 PM
    Team,
    I need advise. Some should respond to my query. It is still unanswered after 190 views. I need to make some quick decisions. Naukri ka sawaal hai!!
    Thanks



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights
  • kanye west all of the lights



  • paskal
    02-14 03:44 PM
    Physicians measures:

    We have been actively engaged in discussions with senate leaders on physician issue over the last few months. Members of our chapter traveled to DC to attend a key Senate task force meeting on physician immigration and current challenges. We also attended the AAPI legislative day event in DC and found support from lawmakers and from AAPI.

    We strongly encourage everyone to be strongly behind the administrative fixes campaign, as this will bring considerable relief while we battle for immigration reform. letters from physicians and their colleagues will carry their own weight. Ask your employers too and approach your lawmakers!

    Our efforts have shown signs of bearing fruit in recent times. Recently we were privileged to be part of a discussion on an upcoming physician bill that would satisfy our primary agenda: quota free green cards for physicians that serve in under served areas. The current proposal would encompass both J1 and H1B physicians. This would be an interim step towards reform- a more wide ranging bill is expected in the future.

    We are hoping that this bill can be brought up for voting at some point in the near future. We will need help from many physician members to achieve our objective. A successful result would resolve the entire issue for many physicians AND would establish for the first time a principal that IV has espoused: skilled immigrants that work in the national interest should not be bound by quotas. This precedent would go along way in resolving the larger immigration morass as well.

    The chapter thanks all it's active members and IV for the efforts and support that have led us this far. If you want to join the physicians chapter, use the links in my signature. Remember that membership is contingent upon disclosing at least your name and contact number, which is kept confidential at all times.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. Kanye West All Of The Lights Album Cover. All of the Lights- Kanye West; All of the Lights- Kanye West. wrldwzrd89. Nov 23, 01:46 PM
  • Kanye West All Of The Lights Album Cover. All of the Lights- Kanye West; All of the Lights- Kanye West. wrldwzrd89. Nov 23, 01:46 PM



  • snathan
    04-13 01:27 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    So you are asking me to first threaten him by saying that I would take this matter to DOL if he does not refund me back. If matter gets really worse then and only then should I lodge a complaint against his firm? Am I right? If I have to complain, what is the procedure. I am just nervous. Please guide me.

    And by the way how much do you think out of $1800,can I ask him to refund? And to just bring to your notice, he is saying this after 1 year. I can even ask him to pay me the interest for 1 year that he's enjoyed on my hard earned money. Right?

    How do you think threating him would stand me a good chance to get my money back. It might even backfire by him not paying me anything (Right now he is ready to pay me something out of $1800 by talking to his finance dept.) and challenging me to the court. I am in India from last october and will be in India till coming October. I cannot agree to his terms of going to the court and all that stuff. And at the same time it should not impact my other H1 petition on which I already have VISA.

    Sorry to put forth so many conditions before you. But I just want to be cautious and work out all pros and cons in my mind before executing it.

    Your help & advice greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Send the email. Then if you are not getting anything file a complaint with DOL. If he is sueing you..hire a attorney for couple hundered dollars and draft a response letter. Stating all the illegals things which he is doing like not paying on bench, tell him that he will lose his business and need to pay for the stress you are going through...



    more...


    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights. By remixing Kanye West#39;s “; By remixing Kanye West#39;s “All. bmorris. Jan 17, 09:03 PM
  • kanye west all of the lights. By remixing Kanye West#39;s “; By remixing Kanye West#39;s “All. bmorris. Jan 17, 09:03 PM



  • xgoogle
    06-25 07:59 AM
    So we can apply for an EAD and AP renewal when the time comes on our own?
    Also is AC-21 filing involved in this case?
    And would my current employer need to do anything or need to not do anything?

    Thanks,





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west all of the lights
  • kanye west all of the lights



  • 485_spouse
    09-25 03:14 PM
    She is not out of status but you need to move fast (first 180 days) and talk to some good lawyer.
    In 2007 I had a long consultation with a lawyer and told about INS act 245(k)
    Google it.

    Furthermore. One of my co-worker was approved while his wife's case was not filled in 2007. they used 245(k) and there was no issue.





    kanye west all of lights wallpaper. kanye west wallpapers. kanye
  • kanye west wallpapers. kanye



  • Nil
    11-04 01:34 PM
    {As per 8 C.F.R. � 204.5(e) in order to transfer your old I-140 priority date on to the new I-140, you have to ensure that the old I-140 is approved and will not be revoked by the employer or the USCIS. You have to then file a new PERM, once this is approved file a new I-140 and request that the PD of the old I-140 be ported to the new I-140. This is the process. }

    Thank You for clarifying.
    After the new PERM is approved, is it possible to actually premium process the new I-140?





    ajju
    04-10 12:45 PM
    I have never been to florida.. This is what concerns me also why they sent the case to miami,fl local office.. I Checked with attorney also he said it is not going to effect the processing of case.

    Then its possible.. depending from where GC was filed...

    Call them and lets us know what you find out...





    gcformeornot
    10-12 02:25 PM
    you need to get paid all the time. Even during maternity leave. Not getting paid is voilation of status and violation of employer-employee relationship.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment