
GIDOC
07-13 10:53 PM
I would recommend sending a letter of thanks for support on this issue. I do not know if flowers a great idea.
wallpaper japanese maple leaf tattoo.
rsrikant
10-31 03:43 PM
hey guys,
i apply at tsc on aug 3rd. transferred to vsc.
ead card production ordered 10/22
ead card received 10/27
no email received for approval notice
FP received from tsc 10/29.
i apply at tsc on aug 3rd. transferred to vsc.
ead card production ordered 10/22
ead card received 10/27
no email received for approval notice
FP received from tsc 10/29.
unseenguy
01-04 02:44 PM
Very simple. Impose some kind of a tax for companies not registered in India but have employees more than 20,000. Kinda foolish to do this but I guess a small tx would get the money back.
2011 japanese maple leaf tattoo meaning. japanese maple leaf tattoo. japanese maple leaf tattoo. whatever. Sep 13, 12:41 PM. All the people that just coughed up

Caluistus
04-05 03:08 PM
unlock iphone 4
iphone 4 unlock
click here
check it
how to unlock iphone 4
click
Crude Oil Board • Login (http://www.oil-price.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20344)
View the profile of Baldartina (http://bobandersen.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=42663)
www.noscetenet.com • Login (http://www.noscetenet.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=304)
Osffac.com • Login (http://www.osffac.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2632)
http://ccds-discussion.org//smf//forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=873
Gästebuch (http://www.finca-urlauber.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=53)
View the profile of Baldartina (http://www.uc-itsa.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=155807)
unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 ylevela151 (http://courtsidechampions.com/index.php?topic=43268.new#new)
(WWE) Animal’s Son Discusses His Induction, Punk Comments on Scott Hall, More - TWNP-Wrestling News | homeaquariumcare.com (http://homeaquariumcare.com/review/index.php/2011/04/03/wwe-animals-son-discusses-his-induction-punk-comments-on-scott-hall-more-twnp-wrestling-news/#comment-65640)
Gästebuch (http://www.kriegsdorf-hadad.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=24&lang=de)
unlock iphone 4.2.1 check it unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4 4.3 unlock iphone 4.3
It was awhile ago when I saw it, but there is apparently something you can download and burn to a disk and it will delete just about everything from your computer to make reformatting easier. Anybody know what the website is? There are missing, necessary files on our desktop or there may have been a virus and now its all screwy. I just got a laptop so was able to transfer all the stuff I needed from the desktop to the laptop, so it'd be better just to reformat since I already have everything backed up here so to speak.
_________________
unlock iphone 4.3.1
(http://multisim-ekb.net.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=55220 )
iphone 4 unlock
click here
check it
how to unlock iphone 4
click
Crude Oil Board • Login (http://www.oil-price.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20344)
View the profile of Baldartina (http://bobandersen.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=42663)
www.noscetenet.com • Login (http://www.noscetenet.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=304)
Osffac.com • Login (http://www.osffac.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2632)
http://ccds-discussion.org//smf//forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=873
Gästebuch (http://www.finca-urlauber.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=53)
View the profile of Baldartina (http://www.uc-itsa.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=155807)
unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 ylevela151 (http://courtsidechampions.com/index.php?topic=43268.new#new)
(WWE) Animal’s Son Discusses His Induction, Punk Comments on Scott Hall, More - TWNP-Wrestling News | homeaquariumcare.com (http://homeaquariumcare.com/review/index.php/2011/04/03/wwe-animals-son-discusses-his-induction-punk-comments-on-scott-hall-more-twnp-wrestling-news/#comment-65640)
Gästebuch (http://www.kriegsdorf-hadad.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=24&lang=de)
unlock iphone 4.2.1 check it unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4 4.3 unlock iphone 4.3
It was awhile ago when I saw it, but there is apparently something you can download and burn to a disk and it will delete just about everything from your computer to make reformatting easier. Anybody know what the website is? There are missing, necessary files on our desktop or there may have been a virus and now its all screwy. I just got a laptop so was able to transfer all the stuff I needed from the desktop to the laptop, so it'd be better just to reformat since I already have everything backed up here so to speak.
_________________
unlock iphone 4.3.1
(http://multisim-ekb.net.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=55220 )
more...
eb3retro
08-03 06:35 PM
This is a small idea and let us see if it works.
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
great idea...
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
great idea...
setpit_gc
06-06 11:26 AM
Both Attorney and you will get the RFE letter. I also got the RFE letter.
more...
FrankZulu
08-13 11:47 PM
Nothing yet. Once 2nd July is done it should be one or two business days.
2010 japanese maple leaf tattoo meaning. japanese maple leaf tattoo. japanese maple leaf tattoo. jaxstate. Jul 27, 11:11 AM
whatamidoinghere
03-09 12:41 AM
It says India took a total of 41254 visas, but if you total the columns including family pref it comes to 32030. What am I missing?? Anyway how does it matter...
more...
samcam
05-19 12:48 PM
Welcome to our newest member eb3India...
hair japanese maple leaf tattoo
h1bmajdoor
04-22 08:43 AM
hello dears.
a lot of desi consultants are made to pay for h1 and gc costs. especially in NJ by the "Jersey boys".
i am also in the situation where if i quit i'll have to pay the company all the costs of the GC. some of you have also paid the company for h1 costs.
i asked an immigration lawyer about this.
this practice is illegal and basically to intimidate you.
the company got you here justifying your presence as being good for business (the said they could not find your skillset here). and they are taking tax deductions on this spending.
since they got you here for their good (we know that!), they have to bear all these costs. if they ask you to bear it, it is illegal and they are commiting immigration and labour fraud.
http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/FeesArticle07.18.2006.pdf
"Deduction of attorney�s fees associated with the filing of the LCA or H-1B and the Base Fee (or I-129 Fee) are considered to be unauthorized. These fees are considered to be the employer�s business expenses and, for this reason, are not authorized deductions."
http://www.desicrunch.com/Articles/SlumberingGiant.html
a lot of desi consultants are made to pay for h1 and gc costs. especially in NJ by the "Jersey boys".
i am also in the situation where if i quit i'll have to pay the company all the costs of the GC. some of you have also paid the company for h1 costs.
i asked an immigration lawyer about this.
this practice is illegal and basically to intimidate you.
the company got you here justifying your presence as being good for business (the said they could not find your skillset here). and they are taking tax deductions on this spending.
since they got you here for their good (we know that!), they have to bear all these costs. if they ask you to bear it, it is illegal and they are commiting immigration and labour fraud.
http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/FeesArticle07.18.2006.pdf
"Deduction of attorney�s fees associated with the filing of the LCA or H-1B and the Base Fee (or I-129 Fee) are considered to be unauthorized. These fees are considered to be the employer�s business expenses and, for this reason, are not authorized deductions."
http://www.desicrunch.com/Articles/SlumberingGiant.html
more...
nk2006
08-04 10:02 AM
So the persitence really do pay. I don't know the name of this gentleman but if you are reading this post please provide some more details. Hats off to you.
Wow...that's a nice story...in a way its sad that somebody has to wait for long for no apparent/valid reason, on the other hand its nice to know that his latest efforts succeeded at the end.
This shows (if there are any doubts) how bad is the administrative efficiency of USCIS. There might be several more cases where people are just waiting. Thanks to IV for working on a few administrative efforts recently - but examples like this show how much more to be done.
On a side note: if this is an IV member, first of all congratulations and secondly please consider giving your details to IV core so that they may use quoting your case in arguing for better administrative changes at USCIS.
Wow...that's a nice story...in a way its sad that somebody has to wait for long for no apparent/valid reason, on the other hand its nice to know that his latest efforts succeeded at the end.
This shows (if there are any doubts) how bad is the administrative efficiency of USCIS. There might be several more cases where people are just waiting. Thanks to IV for working on a few administrative efforts recently - but examples like this show how much more to be done.
On a side note: if this is an IV member, first of all congratulations and secondly please consider giving your details to IV core so that they may use quoting your case in arguing for better administrative changes at USCIS.
hot japanese maple leaf tattoo meaning. japanese maple tattoo designs. japanese maple tattoo designs. HecubusPro. Sep 19, 11:59 AM
pranju
05-25 05:43 PM
My passport is expiring next year how early i can apply my renewal,
I want to go to india to get my visa stamped, i donot want to get it stamped in my old passport.
Any idea?
I want to go to india to get my visa stamped, i donot want to get it stamped in my old passport.
Any idea?
more...
house japanese maple leaf tattoo
Madness
01-24 10:06 PM
Perlin Circles (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/../contests/fx09/e20.htm)
wow!
wow!
tattoo Diora Baird maple leaf tattoo

shortchanged
08-28 12:34 PM
Thank you !This whole thing has cost me a lot.I had to cancel the airtickets,the travel agent charged 300.00/ticket. $1500.00.I am sitting at home for 3 weeks as the vacation is not cancelled,as I can't carry it over to next year,per employer's policy.I wished I could finally go home first time,after 6 years in the US,now that is not happening anytime soon.
I suffered lot of anguish on september 30,2005 when I filed with a PERM certified labor that morning, my attorney took his sweet time to give it to FedEx, it indeed reach VSC at 7PM, so they rejected my application, as the next working day oct 3,2005, my country's PD jumped 6 years back to 11/1999 from current!I see a few cases of 485 approvals for persons who sent their forms on the same day 30/2005!
So even though I feel a lot weight off my chest as you do, it still rankles, as I was always on top of these things and even offered the attorney to be there on September 30,2005, and was willing to fly to Vermont even at the last moment, but he could not keep those packages ready to hand it to FedeEx. He did not faul to collect the fee for his NON-service anyway.
This forum is like a balm to a lot of people:)
I suffered lot of anguish on september 30,2005 when I filed with a PERM certified labor that morning, my attorney took his sweet time to give it to FedEx, it indeed reach VSC at 7PM, so they rejected my application, as the next working day oct 3,2005, my country's PD jumped 6 years back to 11/1999 from current!I see a few cases of 485 approvals for persons who sent their forms on the same day 30/2005!
So even though I feel a lot weight off my chest as you do, it still rankles, as I was always on top of these things and even offered the attorney to be there on September 30,2005, and was willing to fly to Vermont even at the last moment, but he could not keep those packages ready to hand it to FedeEx. He did not faul to collect the fee for his NON-service anyway.
This forum is like a balm to a lot of people:)
more...
pictures japanese maple leaf tattoo
jayleno
08-05 04:37 PM
EB2 takes X number of years
EB3 takes Y number of years
X >= Y In most cases.
I think thats the most accurate estimate anyone can give you. By the way...I'm not kidding.
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
EB3 takes Y number of years
X >= Y In most cases.
I think thats the most accurate estimate anyone can give you. By the way...I'm not kidding.
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
dresses japanese maple leaf tattoo meaning. japanese maple tattoo designs. japanese maple tattoo designs. benthewraith. Nov 28, 07:54 PM
mmanurker
09-04 10:56 AM
My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
more...
makeup japanese maple leaf tattoo
samcam
05-18 04:08 PM
As of now, we have 72 guests and 494 members online. I understand that some of the guests are already members and have just not logged in. But this is a call for all the guests who have not registered themselves as members to register and possibly contribute. Registration takes less than 5 minutes. Also as a registered member you have access to a live thread with the commentary from the senate session (which I feel is really awesome!!). So come join the IV registered users and help us increase the member count to 4000+ and enjoy the live senate session commentary!
Here is a link to the senate session commentary thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=873
Here is the link to register..
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_vbridge&Itemid=41&file=register.php
Why should you register?
Simple reason, you get access to the members only forums.. Very informative.. Also, only way to help yourself is by helping a bigger cause.. come join us and contribute!!
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
Here is a link to the senate session commentary thread...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=873
Here is the link to register..
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_vbridge&Itemid=41&file=register.php
Why should you register?
Simple reason, you get access to the members only forums.. Very informative.. Also, only way to help yourself is by helping a bigger cause.. come join us and contribute!!
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
girlfriend japanese maple leaf tattoo.

sam_hoosier
09-15 12:40 PM
Were there some problems with the case ? RFEs ??:confused:
hairstyles japanese maple leaf tattoo meaning. japanese maple tattoo designs. japanese maple tattoo designs. Cappy. Sep 20, 08:59 PM. Originally posted by avkills
eb2_immigrant
03-09 06:20 PM
Just in-case one gets layed-off and has an EAD, can that person buy a 7-Eleven or a Gas Station?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can you not think anything other than a gas station or seven eeleven ? Come on guys think out side the box. I don't have a great idea to suggest you to begin with but I know gas station and grocery stores are very typical desi ideas
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can you not think anything other than a gas station or seven eeleven ? Come on guys think out side the box. I don't have a great idea to suggest you to begin with but I know gas station and grocery stores are very typical desi ideas
andymajumder
04-13 05:44 PM
We should definitely support this bill. It will help reduce the EB backlog for us considerably. There are two provisions in this bill which if passed would help reduce the backlog a lot.
a) Exempt spouses and minor children of the principal applicant from employment-based immigrant visa quotas. At least half the backlog is due to dependents of the applicant using GC visas and this should reduce the backlog considerably.
b)� Exempt STEM advanced degree graduates who have 3 years of U.S. work experience as a non-immigrant from the numerical limit on employment-based immigrant visas, in addition to those who are deemed to have extraordinary ability, are outstanding professors and researchers, and whose presence is determined to be in the national interest of the United States. Another 20% of the applicants specially with indian passports would fit this category and hence thought would reduce the backlog significantly as well.
c) The most important thing about this Bill is that it offers some relief entirely for the skilled employees without associating them with the fate of illegals. There is very little controversial elements in this Bill. Remember the main bone of contention between Democrats & Republicans in CIR is about the fate of illegal immigrants and how tough an approach they should have on them. This might easily scuttle CIR this year and we might have to wait till 2009 before anything else comes up again. There is not much that the parties disagree on with regards to Hightech skilled workers and a bill such as this which offers interim relief has much better chance of being passed. Agreed some groups such as IEEE-US might oppose it (specially the provisions related H1B increase) but even IEEE-US does support sorting out the EB GC issues and backlogs and might support those provisions on this Bill.
In conclusion IV should definitely support this Bill.
S.1092
Title: A bill to temporarily increase the number of visas which may be issued to certain highly skilled workers.
$20 per month.
EB2 - PD Jan 05
a) Exempt spouses and minor children of the principal applicant from employment-based immigrant visa quotas. At least half the backlog is due to dependents of the applicant using GC visas and this should reduce the backlog considerably.
b)� Exempt STEM advanced degree graduates who have 3 years of U.S. work experience as a non-immigrant from the numerical limit on employment-based immigrant visas, in addition to those who are deemed to have extraordinary ability, are outstanding professors and researchers, and whose presence is determined to be in the national interest of the United States. Another 20% of the applicants specially with indian passports would fit this category and hence thought would reduce the backlog significantly as well.
c) The most important thing about this Bill is that it offers some relief entirely for the skilled employees without associating them with the fate of illegals. There is very little controversial elements in this Bill. Remember the main bone of contention between Democrats & Republicans in CIR is about the fate of illegal immigrants and how tough an approach they should have on them. This might easily scuttle CIR this year and we might have to wait till 2009 before anything else comes up again. There is not much that the parties disagree on with regards to Hightech skilled workers and a bill such as this which offers interim relief has much better chance of being passed. Agreed some groups such as IEEE-US might oppose it (specially the provisions related H1B increase) but even IEEE-US does support sorting out the EB GC issues and backlogs and might support those provisions on this Bill.
In conclusion IV should definitely support this Bill.
S.1092
Title: A bill to temporarily increase the number of visas which may be issued to certain highly skilled workers.
$20 per month.
EB2 - PD Jan 05
suny_saini
08-05 11:46 PM
My case cannot be processed under CSPA, because the form I-824 was not filed within one year of the visa becoming available.
but i have a valid point mentioned after the follwing subject. please check if the point is valid.
ACC TO SUBJECT: CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT: ALDAC #2
REF: (A) 02 STATE 163054 (B) 02 STATE 123775
-------
If the principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S. and a derivative is applying for a visa abroad to
follow-to-join, then the date on which the derivative will be considered to have sought LPR status for
purposes of satisfying CSPA Section 3 will generally be the date on which the principal (acting as the
derivative beneficiary's agent) filed the Form I-824 that is used to process the derivative's following to
join application. Therefore, in cases involving a derivative seeking to follow to join a principal who adjusted
in the U.S., the derivative can benefit from the CSPA if the principal filed a Form I-824 for the beneficiary
within one year of a visa becoming available (i.e., within one year of the case becoming current or petition
approval, whichever is later). The instructions to Form I-485 (the adjustment application) advise aliens
adjusting status in the U.S. who have derivatives abroad to file a Form I-824 for such derivatives, and the
I-485 Form indicates that that Form I-824 can be filed simultaneously with the Form I-485
(READ MORE FROM http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/cspa.html )
I NEED HELP AND I THINK THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE OF THINGS.
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY ANY ANY ANY WAY???
CAN THEY APPROVE IF I REQUEST THEM ?
WHAT IS the way out?
I checked the visa bulletin from august 2003 to the dates when it was current for our category E3.
I have found this point please have a look and determine if there is a chance?
VISA WAS AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 2003 TO JUNE 2005.
ACC TO LAW FORM i-824 SHOULD BE FILED WITHIN 1 YEAR OF VISA AVAILIABILITY.
SINCE THE I-824 WAS FILED ON AUGUST 2005 WHICH COMES WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE
JUNE 2005. SO IS IT A VALID POINT TO BE ELEGIBLE TO PROCESSED UNDER CSPA?
ALSO there is a last hope
A 221(g) refusal will not be considered a "final determination," regardless of whether it occurred within
a year of August 6, 2002 or earlier. (The only exception to this would be if the alien's case was ultimately
terminated under INA 203(g) for failure to make reasonable efforts to overcome to 221(g) refusal. A
203(g) termination will be considered a "final determination.")
AND VISA AVAILIBLITY IS THE DATE WHEN THE PRIORITY DATES BECAME CURRENT OR THE DATE WHEN I-140 WAS APPROVED.
WITH this OR option in above line we can also consider the visa availibity date as the date when priority dates were current
Please correct me.
but i have a valid point mentioned after the follwing subject. please check if the point is valid.
ACC TO SUBJECT: CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT: ALDAC #2
REF: (A) 02 STATE 163054 (B) 02 STATE 123775
-------
If the principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S. and a derivative is applying for a visa abroad to
follow-to-join, then the date on which the derivative will be considered to have sought LPR status for
purposes of satisfying CSPA Section 3 will generally be the date on which the principal (acting as the
derivative beneficiary's agent) filed the Form I-824 that is used to process the derivative's following to
join application. Therefore, in cases involving a derivative seeking to follow to join a principal who adjusted
in the U.S., the derivative can benefit from the CSPA if the principal filed a Form I-824 for the beneficiary
within one year of a visa becoming available (i.e., within one year of the case becoming current or petition
approval, whichever is later). The instructions to Form I-485 (the adjustment application) advise aliens
adjusting status in the U.S. who have derivatives abroad to file a Form I-824 for such derivatives, and the
I-485 Form indicates that that Form I-824 can be filed simultaneously with the Form I-485
(READ MORE FROM http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/cspa.html )
I NEED HELP AND I THINK THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE OF THINGS.
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY ANY ANY ANY WAY???
CAN THEY APPROVE IF I REQUEST THEM ?
WHAT IS the way out?
I checked the visa bulletin from august 2003 to the dates when it was current for our category E3.
I have found this point please have a look and determine if there is a chance?
VISA WAS AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 2003 TO JUNE 2005.
ACC TO LAW FORM i-824 SHOULD BE FILED WITHIN 1 YEAR OF VISA AVAILIABILITY.
SINCE THE I-824 WAS FILED ON AUGUST 2005 WHICH COMES WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE
JUNE 2005. SO IS IT A VALID POINT TO BE ELEGIBLE TO PROCESSED UNDER CSPA?
ALSO there is a last hope
A 221(g) refusal will not be considered a "final determination," regardless of whether it occurred within
a year of August 6, 2002 or earlier. (The only exception to this would be if the alien's case was ultimately
terminated under INA 203(g) for failure to make reasonable efforts to overcome to 221(g) refusal. A
203(g) termination will be considered a "final determination.")
AND VISA AVAILIBLITY IS THE DATE WHEN THE PRIORITY DATES BECAME CURRENT OR THE DATE WHEN I-140 WAS APPROVED.
WITH this OR option in above line we can also consider the visa availibity date as the date when priority dates were current
Please correct me.
No comments:
Post a Comment