Friday, June 10, 2011

horses coloring pages

images Coloring Pages - Coloring horses coloring pages. Horse 3
  • Horse 3



  • bbct
    02-16 01:53 PM
    If one has not maintained his/her prior legal status, countries other than home country will not give the visa. Instead, they would be asked to back to go home country for getting the visa.

    I am currently on H1-B .My company is doing a lot of layoffs and I can be laid off anytime. So I have decided to go back to H4 but filing I-539 can take upto 3 months. Someone told me that I should go to Canada/Mexico and that process will be faster.
    Can someone plz. tell me what is the procedure and what documents are required for COS from h1 to h4.
    Has anyone any experience with Canada/Mexico.How should I fix an appointment?





    wallpaper Horse 3 horses coloring pages. Animals coloring pages.
  • Animals coloring pages.



  • diptam
    06-05 10:40 PM
    First of all after applying H1 extension you have a 240 day window when you wont be out of status even if your H1 expired ( as long as the extension is applied when the current was Valid). My H expired on Jan 29th and i applied on Jan 9th and the last 5 months i worked as usual without Visa or I-94 ( but in Status) ...

    Don't worry at all - if by chance anyone reaches near 8 month/240 day finish line which is highly unlikely, pump in extra 1000 bucks and upgrade that to a Premium H and you must hear a decision within 15 days....

    There are tons of options - even if Premium doesn't work still there are 2 more options ( of course within legal boundary )...

    I applied for my H-1 extension in mid April and my current H-1 is valid till mid August. After reading about the waiting times in the posts above I am wondering what happens if I don't get the approval until mid August. Will I be out of status ?

    Thanks





    horses coloring pages. More Horse Coloring Pages
  • More Horse Coloring Pages



  • dealsnet
    01-13 01:48 PM
    What you did is illegal. It can affect your H1B and GC.





    2011 Animals coloring pages. horses coloring pages. Coloring page wild horses
  • Coloring page wild horses



  • billbuff123
    10-27 10:42 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I already consulted lawyer may be again I need to double check with other lawyers.

    Thanks



    more...


    horses coloring pages. Horse coloring pages: This
  • Horse coloring pages: This



  • ghost
    06-22 03:25 PM
    Before this thread spirals into a controversial discussion, I'd like to clarify that some members may be desperate to see the results but they have to understand that it will take time. So be patient and please stop writing accusing posts, even if you mean it in a lighter vein. It will do no good to any of us.

    Any one who understands how american politics work should realize that we are in a conundrum and the best way to get out of this is to recruit more members to represent us.

    Now dont waste time posting useless messages like this one:p on this forum and divert your energy towards recruiting new members.

    Mods, if possible, please delete the un-related messages from this post. Thanks!





    horses coloring pages. Horse coloring pages
  • Horse coloring pages



  • chanduv23
    06-18 02:24 PM
    I received the very heartbreaking news that my EB3 PERM application filed OCT 2007 (with audit) was denied. Audit was requesting a copy of the Newspaper AD which the lawyer sent last NOV 2007. Reson for denial was because the copy that the DOL recieved was not clear and some words as part of the Newspaper name was missing.... An appeal will be filed soon.

    Any suggestions from the gurus?

    I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?

    For people who filed motion for an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?


    Appeal or motion is specific to USCIS - not sure how this is done with DOL. Try asking in lawyer section



    more...


    horses coloring pages. Horses Coloring pages
  • Horses Coloring pages



  • reddymjm
    01-09 11:39 PM
    I would have said 2020 but as you are not part of India or china may be 2015.





    2010 More Horse Coloring Pages horses coloring pages. Coloring Pages - Coloring
  • Coloring Pages - Coloring



  • iwantmygcnow
    11-09 10:22 AM
    This is exactly what happened to my case. My attorney sent the porting request three time with no success. He says USCIS is returning the request without giving any reason.



    more...


    horses coloring pages. More Horse Coloring Pages
  • More Horse Coloring Pages



  • gg_ny
    08-23 01:02 PM
    When is the Senate meeting and is it scheduled to take up the skil bill this year??...
    When can it take it up next year??...

    Could you please give some dates???.

    I don't want to sound cynical but restate and emphasize what I have shared with the group over past few months. Everytime, around a deadline or around something we think as a cure, we build up hope, hype, leading to hysterical exchanges of postings, name callings, subsequent regrets , pre-mature back-pattings and in the end, enormous amount of disappointment.
    I wish we could avoid this over SKIL Bill. The trend which many of us do not want to see is that the bill is just a decoy to satisfy industry-backed hard-currency donor stakeholders. The underlying mood among the majority of the members of Congress is not to seen as someone who gives even an inch **for** immigration. Any member who is seen as supporting openly for immigration on the floor would be a red herring or someone wearing a bull's eye while walking by a shooting range. This is the fact and any amount of new forum topics, name callings, challenging admin members etc. will not change the reality. Anybody familiar with the currents of democratic politics would know to expect no improvements - but only noises- over contentious issues 70 days before a critical nation-wide election. This is true for US of Americal, India or any other democratic country.
    Guys, harden yourselves. IF and a big IF, something could happen, it should happen only with the new congress in place. That gives you a timeline starting from late December 2006. Add in a month or two at least for the matter to soak into among the new members, committees reorganized, scope of the issues redefined, proposed bills rewritten based on the current political climate.
    I would bet on spring of 2007 and you may start praying that the issue gets settled positively before Thanksgiving of 2007 as after that would be, roughly, the start time for next Big election cycle. Just before you shoot emails criticizing me or my posting, please note that my visa number is retrogressed too and I have no ulterior motives to make this posting.





    hair Coloring page wild horses horses coloring pages. Miscellaneous Coloring pages
  • Miscellaneous Coloring pages



  • amoldc
    10-30 04:17 PM
    Hello All,

    Finally we got all the receipt numbers today. We (I and family) had filed at NSC on July 2; called USCIS today and IO said the data was entered in the system yesterday (Oct 29).. he also gave me and my family's receipt numbers.

    This should give all of who are waiting for Receipt Notices some hope !!

    I know its very frustrating; but be a little more patient is what I can say at this moment ..! Good things dont come easy is what I learnt from all this exercise..

    Thanks all for your inputs and support ..:p



    more...


    horses coloring pages. free people coloring pages
  • free people coloring pages



  • askreddy
    12-11 11:57 PM
    Hi

    My wife need to travel to india urgently. Our visa/I94 expired in Oct. We already applied 485 and is pending.

    1) Will there be any issue at airpot as I94 is expired.A xerox copy of 485 receipt is sufficient.
    2) Does she need to travel any path in this case( I heard thru London is issue if visa is expired.France/Amsterdam Etcc..)

    Thanks in advance.
    Sree





    hot Horse coloring pages: This horses coloring pages. pony coloring pages
  • pony coloring pages



  • JunRN
    07-18 07:19 AM
    schedule a isn't available anymore since feb 2007.


    Schedule A visa is not available. Schedule A simply means that we are exempted from LC. All we need is to file I-140 concurrent with I-485/EAD/AP.
    Our visa is also EB3.

    Now, the question is whether we need to get July priority date or we can get an August priority date and also qualified under this scheme?



    more...


    house Coloring page autumn - horses horses coloring pages. Free Coloring Pages!
  • Free Coloring Pages!



  • newhandle
    03-05 12:16 PM
    I swear I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything on the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to approach AOS.

    I am the beneficiary of a LPR, currently on F1 status. My PD is current and I'm ready to file my i-485. The only issue is, I've been self-employed for 2 years. It may sound very bad, but my only source of income has been as follows,

    1. Buying/selling stuff online under my business name
    2. Contract work/1099's- built website templates for clients

    I didn't really work for money, nor did I make much. We're talking <$5K each year. My work can thus be categorized as "hobby", but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Also, I operated via my laptop, and only ever "rarely" because I never had too much time in my hands being a full-time student.

    On the face of it, I made some income, but I never lied or have been an employee. I didn't know until recently that even working "for fun" could get me big trouble.

    My laywer is skeptical about moving forward with AOS, but I don't have much choice. What do you guys suppose I do? Disclose my work in the forms and take a risk, or don't disclose my work and take a risk?

    Edit/Update:
    "I received online payments via Paypal for buying/selling side of my business.
    I have also received 1099's for the webdesign services I provided.

    I have not yet filed my tax returns, but I did file sales tax with the State. My tax papers are ready just so you know, but I'm not certain whether I should file them, especially with such a low income."

    Thank you.





    tattoo Horse coloring pages horses coloring pages. Horse coloring page
  • Horse coloring page



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 04:18 PM
    Are BHAI, kaise karu
    I tried but could not,



    more...


    pictures Horses Coloring pages horses coloring pages. More Horse Coloring Pages
  • More Horse Coloring Pages



  • Robert Kumar
    03-08 11:47 AM
    my brother got recently married and his wife went to stamping in kolkata and they gave 221g for h4 and 2 days later they even cancelled my brothers exiting stamped H1 and his visa.he is in IT industry

    any ideas whats next for him.
    does he need to apply for a new H1B or can any lawyer help him convince.

    Why do u think his H1B got cancelled. Pls share.





    dresses pony coloring pages horses coloring pages. for preschoolers. Wild
  • for preschoolers. Wild



  • d123
    09-26 11:19 AM
    Congratulations.



    more...


    makeup More Horse Coloring Pages horses coloring pages. Coloring page autumn - horses
  • Coloring page autumn - horses



  • vine93
    06-12 06:46 PM
    Congressman scheduled a meeting for Family and Employment based victims. I had a talk with their office , they would like to listen individual stories at the hall. I am planning to attend this tomorrow. CO state chapter please join this .

    http://polis.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=129256





    girlfriend Horse coloring page horses coloring pages. Kids-n-Fun | Coloring pages: 3
  • Kids-n-Fun | Coloring pages: 3



  • sonia_sd
    10-19 07:13 PM
    You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby. PIO card takes about two weeks to process in SFO. I dont think there is any fast processing available for PIO.

    Just currect your statement, SSN is mandatory for Passport issuance. Pls check the current guidelines.





    hairstyles free people coloring pages horses coloring pages. Horse Coloring Pages (2 of 56)
  • Horse Coloring Pages (2 of 56)



  • telekinesis
    10-15 08:06 PM
    nocturn.net is not the site I think I am looking for lol, do you have another link?





    redcard
    08-17 02:36 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie

    Sushie

    You can either be on H4 or H1.If you are on H4 you will not get an SSN No. Dependents are not eligible for SSN. You can get a denial letter from SSN office which will help you to get a Drivers License.

    In case you entered the country on h4 and have now changed to H1, you would have received the approval notice with a new I-94 card printed on it at the bottom of the notice. Show that approval notice to SSN office and explain that you have changed your status to H1-B while in US. That should get you an SSN. On the other hand if your approval notice does not have the I-94 printed at the bottom of the notice, that means you have an H1-B approval but need to go out of US to get your H1 visa stamped. Until you do that your status is H4. So please check your approval notice,





    Raj12
    04-30 11:45 AM
    As far as I know, H4's are allowed to do 'voluntary non-paying work' in the US and are not allowed to compete for jobs in the US. In my opinion, if you are working for an indian company and getting paid in Indian currency without hurting the US job market, it should be OK. An excellent point was made earlier about home maintenance activities and baby care activities that are also part of broader terminology of 'work' and 'job'.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment