Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8

dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Super Saiyan 3 Goku:
  • Super Saiyan 3 Goku:



  • jags_e
    08-30 02:58 PM
    There is a main article on the reverse brain drain in EE Times and it mentions the IV's September 18 rally too.
    The link is http://www.eetimes.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=314X3PTACJUWMQSNDLOSK HSCJUNN2JVN;?articleID=201802703

    EE Times: Latest News
    Green-card red tape sends valuable engineers packing
    Disenchanted with life in immigration limbo, San Antonio resident Praveen Arumbakkam is abandoning his American dream and returning to his native India.
    A senior programmer at a fast-growing IT company, Arumbakkam volunteered for the Red Cross in Texas after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005. He worked on disaster recovery management software to locate displaced persons, track donations and organize aid distribution.

    He had hoped to start a nonprofit disaster recovery management solutions company in the United States, but now he's decided he doesn't want to wait any longer for his green card.

    When professionals such as Arumbakkam give up on the States, it creates serious economic consequences, said Vivek Wadhwa, lead author of a study on the subject released last week.

    "We've set the stage here for a massive reverse brain drain," said Wadhwa, Wertheim Fellow at Harvard Law School's Labor and Worklife Program.

    By the end of fiscal 2006, half a million foreign nationals living in the U.S. were waiting for employment-based green cards, according to the study, released by the nonprofit Kauffman Foundation. Titled "Intellectual Property, the Immigration Backlog, and a Reverse Brain-Drain," the study was based on research by Duke, Harvard and New York University. If spouses and children are included, the number exceeds 1 million.

    The study looked at the three main types of employment-based green cards, which cover skill-based immigrants and their immediate families. Including pros- pective immigrants awaiting U.S. legal permanent resident status but living abroad, the numbers hit almost 600,000 in the first group and almost 1.2 million in the second.

    The number of available green cards in the three categories totals approximately 120,000. "If there are over a million persons in line for 120,000 visas a year, then we have already mortgaged almost nine years' worth of employment visas," said study author Guillermina Jasso, an NYU sociology professor.

    The report also notes that foreign nationals were listed as inventors or co-inventors on 25.6 percent of the international-patent app-lications filed from the United States in 2006, up from 7.6 percent in 1998.

    U.S. companies bring in many highly skilled foreigners on temporary visas and train them in U.S. business practices, noted Wadhwa, an executive in residence at Duke University's Pratt School of Engineering. Those workers are then forced to leave, and "they become our competitors. That's as stupid as it gets," he said. "How can this country be so dumb as to bring people in on temporary visas, train them in our way of doing business and then send them back to compete with us?"

    Many in the engineering profession argue that American tech employers take advantage of the work visa system for their own benefit. They state that though there is plenty of American engineering talent available, employers use the programs to hire cheaper foreign labor.

    And others counter the concern that large numbers of foreign residents will depart America. Most immigrants who have waited years for green cards will remain firm in their resolve, given the time and effort they have already invested, believes Norm Matloff, a computer science professor at the University of California at Davis. "People are here because they want to be here," he said. "They place a high value on immigrating."

    But while Arumbakkam wants to be here, he has had enough of waiting. And his story is typical of those foreign-born tech professionals who return home.

    In July 2001, the then 27-year-old Arumbakkam arrived on a student visa to get his master's in information technology at Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York. He has a bachelor's degree from the highly ranked University of Madras in southern India.

    Arumbakkam said he "pretty much loved the society and the infrastructure for advanced education" in the States. In the post-Sept. 11 climate toward foreigners, however, he found it difficult to get work. After sending out countless resumes, he took an internship in Baltimore, followed by a job in Michigan.

    That post didn't bring him any closer to his goal of permanent residency, however. He next took a job in San Antonio and insisted his employer secure him a green card. About that time, the government established an "application backlog elimination" center. "My application went straight into this chasm. I don't know what happened after that," he said. "That was pretty much a blow."

    In 2005, he landed his current job, where he's happy with the work environment and the salary. His employer applied for a green card when the government rolled out an online system that was supposed to streamline the process.

    But since then, with two applications in the works, Arumbakkam has been waiting-and waiting. In the meantime, his work status can't change, meaning no pay raises or promotions.
    Page 2 of 2


    Arumbakkam knows plenty of others in the same boat. In early 2006, he ran across Immigration Voice, a nonprofit national group that supports changes in immigration law affecting highly skilled workers. The 22,000-member organization includes professionals in a wide range of fields, from engineers and doctors to architects. Many have families, and all are stuck in the legal process.
    "I heard horror stories," said Arumbakkam. One is the tale of a quality assurance engineer employed by a midsized consulting firm in Oklahoma working with Fortune 50 companies. The Indian engineer was hired at a salary that was 30 percent lower than he expected. This was in exchange for the promise that his employer would file a green card application. He was told the money would go to attorneys' fees.

    For four years, the engineer asked about his application and was repeatedly told it was coming along. The employer blamed the slow progress on the law firm. In fact, the employer had never filed the application. Finally, the engineer found other work and restarted his efforts to obtain permanent residence.

    In another case, a senior strategic projects manager who has an engineering background and is working for a Fortune 100 company has been waiting 13 years for his green card, Arumbakkam said.

    That manager, also Indian, applied for permanent residency in Canada at the same time he applied for it in the States. After 18 months, Canada offered it to him and his family. His wife and children moved to Vancouver, B.C., where he visits regularly while waiting for a change in his U.S. residency status.

    Indians in the United States often have too much trust in their employers and lack knowledge of resources that could help them understand their immigration options, Arumbakkam said. He plans to attend an Immigration Voice rally in Washington on Sept. 18 to urge congressional action on immigration.

    But he isn't optimistic. "I just feel that I'm getting pushed further down as far as my career is concerned," he said.

    ...................





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. DragonBall.Z GT Goku
  • DragonBall.Z GT Goku



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    02-12 08:41 AM
    No FP Yet, July 22nd Filer. I tried CSR # few times and finally got hold of someone who was kind -enough.
    According to her, there are LOT OF PEOPLE in the same boat and she recieves this phone call more than any other queries.
    She said, all she can do is to request Service center for FP status but here is the glitch, Request from CSR to Service Center takes 90 days to process and count another 90 days for the response to be read by CSR and issue a new FP.

    Again, she kept saying that these are just numbers from top of her head and nothing is written on stone.

    Hope this helps-





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Son Goku Dragon Ball Z
  • Son Goku Dragon Ball Z



  • manishs7
    06-24 06:57 PM
    NEBRASKA is currently processing 485 submitted as of Sep 26 2006 which means the backlog is of 1 yr 9 months.....

    I guess this mean back log of 9 months..





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Ball and Dragon Ball Z
  • Ball and Dragon Ball Z



  • Ramba
    06-18 06:15 PM
    485 is a very simle procedure you can do your self. The best thing is download the latest I-485 form from USCIS website and spend some time in reading it. It clearly says what should be attached. Each lwyer says different things. Do not send too much. Do not send all the pages of paspoort. It will defenitly add weight.

    Here is the list I sent long time back.

    I-485 form
    Attachements:

    1. 140 approval notice
    2. Offer letter.
    3. Fee
    These three are very important.
    3. 4 biographic pages
    4.Medical cover.
    5. Latest I-94
    6. All the approval notice to prove your non-immigrant stay (most cases H1B approval notices)
    7. Bio-graphic and visa pages of old and new passport.
    8. Birht certificate.


    Dependent and Child.

    All the 3 to 8.
    1.I-134 (sponsership)
    2. Bank statemnet (no tax or w2 forms, not needed)
    3. Marrage certificate.

    Thats all.

    got RFE for Birth certifcate, as it was late registered. I sent a affidavit and very old school document in response to RFE.



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. dragon ball z cosplay - son
  • dragon ball z cosplay - son



  • dpp
    12-30 09:31 AM
    What you are saying may be logically correct, but USCIS needs the proof on paper. USCIS needs I-140 approval notice to give you 3-year H1B extension. You can try without that, but not gauranteed anything. Same with I-140 applying also, they need original copy of labour approval to file I-140. USCIS has proper application rejection procedures for all this. May be they are not having proper Approval procedures, but they do have proper Rejection procedures depending on documents required to file something.

    So finally, you have to get I-140 approval notice, otherwise they won't grant 3-year H1B extension.

    I do not see any reason why uscis cannot give 3 year extension with ONLY 485 receipt and I-140 case number printout. With these, USCIS should be able to determine the priority dates and whether the person is retrogressed or not.
    An actual case would be helpful.





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Dragonball Z. Super Saiyan 4
  • Dragonball Z. Super Saiyan 4



  • InTheMoment
    06-19 09:32 PM
    You have no option here dear ! NSC is the only place where you would file your concurrent application !

    Check www.uscis.gov/I-485



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Dragon Ball Z Characters
  • Dragon Ball Z Characters



  • KabAyegaMeraGc
    10-22 08:14 PM
    You are very welcome...

    Consular processing is way faster is what I was told.





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. -dbgt-dragon-all-z-super-
  • -dbgt-dragon-all-z-super-



  • apb
    08-08 07:50 PM
    I spoke with the lawyer. She asked me to get an affidavit stating the arrest reason and also what happened. She will send this as soon she gets my receipt number.
    I am not having any case/docket number since this happened 4 years back.
    Lawyer is saying this should be ok and this falls under misdemeanor.
    Any suggestion?



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Watch Dragonball Z Movie 7
  • Watch Dragonball Z Movie 7



  • das0
    06-18 11:55 AM
    Once on EAD for one employer A, can anyone fall back to H1B for the same employer A?





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Yamato Dragon Ball Z Battle
  • Yamato Dragon Ball Z Battle



  • Lisap
    08-27 06:19 PM
    I actually did the stop payment back on the 14th and I have checked my account everyday and nothing...... Do you think they will reject it? I hate to lose the receipt date of July 2nd....



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Dragonball Z Goku Super Saiyan
  • Dragonball Z Goku Super Saiyan



  • GCNirvana007
    04-04 05:44 PM
    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    Active EAD should keep your status ok

    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options? AP can be used to travel and return





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. +gt+goku+super+saiyan
  • +gt+goku+super+saiyan



  • drona
    07-11 02:54 PM
    Let's get some stats on how many employment-based green card applicants are from the state of California. Perhaps they are printed on a DOS, USCIS web site or report. I am sure the number is high (San Jose etc.)



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. dragon ball z broly super
  • dragon ball z broly super



  • insbaby
    08-24 02:13 PM
    I think something is missing here. How did they find out ?? Did they take you in for secondary inspection?? taxes?? If your university allows online classes, you might be able to finish your courses online and complete the required coursework(i.e. ofcourse if you dont need to finish thesis or defend project work) the university should be able to confer you a degree.... might be worth chatting with the international office.

    CBP & INS officers are much trainined in strategies to ask specific questions to individuals.

    Most people from India do not want to purposefully lie, afraid of maintaining with a series of lies.

    CBP & INS knew that students work somewhere. Our friend was a student then and it is not a surprise that he was trapped with some specific questions.





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. super saiyan 4 goku wallpaper
  • super saiyan 4 goku wallpaper



  • logiclife
    11-28 10:26 AM
    Now this is just to get an idea on what to expect if one of the Immigration bills passes and signed in to law say by mid 2007.

    What can we expect next?
    Dates would move forward depending on the increase in numbers.

    What will happen to highly retrogressed countries like Indian, China? When can they expect any tangible results?
    Depends on how much the numbers increase, whether there is any kind of per-country quota, coz if there is, then India and China would get screwed because of heavy demand from these 2 countries. CIR will start from square 1 in the next congress and would go back to the judiciary committee, Floor, conference, -- the whole process would be happening all over again.


    What will happen to the �Rest of the World� category? When do you think they can expect results?
    Rest of the world will be better off than India and China. Unless you are really unlucky and the demand from your country's subscribers increases and there is a separete PD for your country too, like India, China and Phillipines.

    What will happen if ALL or Most of the catagories become current. Are we going to get stuck with processing delays for months or years to come ?
    YES. If the dates move really really forward, -- like 2005 and 2006, the sheer number of I-485s will bury the USCIS. Expect huge delays. Unless we act on DOS to fund certain agencies we are not going to see any improvement in 485 processing times. The worst part about 485 is that USCIS alone cannot revolutionize its process and solve problems. There is the FBI name check(Dept of Justice) and also DOS involved. Our work will not end when SKIL bill passes. We would have to lobby for administrative reform to fund these agencies. FBI's namecheck division is heavily used by a lot of government and private agencies after 9/11 and they are really underfunded. We, may have to work on our issues even after SKIL bill passes. Unless of course we are really content on spending 5-6 years on EAD/AP. From what I hear, life is not really that great even on EAD/AP



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 7
  • Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 7



  • CADude
    10-30 03:00 PM
    Please contact CIS Ombudsman office with Scaned copy of Delivery Receipt(USPS/FedEx/UPS) @ cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

    Also signup for his Nov 2nd coference call.

    Last but not least, write to your congressman/senator/director NSC/Joint-Intake

    Thank you.





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan
  • Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan



  • eb3retro
    03-16 02:21 AM
    I just entered US using AP, and i am not working for my GC sponsored employer. POE is SFO, I had no issues. I will update this post with all the details tomorrow (since i am very tired after travelling). But just thought I will post this thread to let know that you may not have any issues if you dont work for the GC sponsored employer and enter using AP.

    Update to my post:

    Yesterday I entered US (POE = SFO) , all 3 in the family using AP. We also have one US citizen child. Used the visitors line. First level officer stamped the US citizen passport and gave it and told all 3 of us to go to the secondary. No other questions was asked.

    Went to a seperate room for secondary. There were around 15 people. We placed our passports in the holder there. 3 officers were there calling each one and asking them some questions. I was very much worried abt the much dreaded question - "are you working for the same company that sponsored ur GC". But to our greatest surprise, the officer checked everything in his computer, took one of the given 3 APs, put a parole stamp until one year from yesterday and gave us back 2 copies each. We were not even called to the counter. The officer did this and bought all the passports back to the seats where we were waiting. and he told us we are all set and said "Welcome back".. We believe that they did not call us because, we had a child with us. Thats it..so no issues. So dont worry folks, i hope and pray everyone should be ok for those who use AP.



    more...


    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. This is what your final Goku
  • This is what your final Goku



  • SDdesi
    06-02 09:15 PM
    This is a disaster for all FDBL clients. Wonder how this will affect people who have a I140 approved and 485 pending?





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. 8 | Dragon Ball Z
  • 8 | Dragon Ball Z



  • Mera_Bharat_Mahan
    02-28 07:07 PM
    I am not sure why you all are all so worried about finger printing. No one is getting their GC anytime soon. PD for both EB2 and EB3 is either unavailable or in 2001. Even if FP takes a little while, don't worry.

    I have a friend who never got finger printed till he got his GC. So relax.





    dragon ball z goku super saiyan 8. super saiyan 50 goku.
  • super saiyan 50 goku.



  • anuh1
    03-25 03:29 PM
    I also said the same thing. If he didnt go for vacation how can he file before one year left on his H1B?





    wait_2010
    07-29 12:02 PM
    Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
    In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
    Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...

    Replies are very much appreciated





    greencard_fever
    01-03 03:06 PM
    hi i have a question here:

    suppose some x's labour PD date is 2004 August and some Y's PD date is 2006.
    Y Applied I-485 on July2nd 2007 and X applied on Aug10th 2007.
    so whose application processed first? is x's or Y's for final GC process.
    thanks for your answers.

    As far as i know...if x's and y's PD's are current at some given time..then Y's file will be processed first because his RD is earlier and then X's file..its toatlly depends on PD (whose PD is current)..this is what i know..i may be worng..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment