Thursday, June 9, 2011

awesome designs for backgrounds

awesome designs for backgrounds. ackground design#39;s:
  • ackground design#39;s:



  • diptam
    06-24 06:17 PM
    I mean from AUG 1st the CURRENT status may vanish... who knows ?

    NEBRASKA is currently processing 485 submitted as of Sep 26 2006 which means the backlog is of 1 yr 9 months.....

    may be this will help you

    485 fess from Jul 30th will be 1010USD. This also has EAD & AP fees built into it and you can keep on renewing EAD & AP with out paying fees every year unil you get your GC.

    485 fess until Jul 30th is 395 USD and you will pay separate fee for both EAD & AP every year until you get GC.

    How can we expect to pay 395 USD for GC and get free EAD & AP every year? makes sense?





    awesome designs for backgrounds. kind of style and design.
  • kind of style and design.



  • arnab221
    04-29 12:30 PM
    Doing smart things like this may get you deported from the US without any chance of return for 5 years . Be honest and follow the law .It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another .





    awesome designs for backgrounds. Create an awesome background
  • Create an awesome background



  • sanprabhu
    05-15 12:05 PM
    What we need to do is to send a distinctive post cards to all the members of the congress by all of us that means each of us sending a post card each with our address and phone numbers.

    The post card should contain
    - IV logo and what we are
    - What we want from Congress in very simple term
    - What we will happen with the reforms

    So if we can get the portion of the money collected to create these postcards pre-printed with congressional office address addressed to each member and then IV members should send a request to the send the package to them by sending a money say $25.

    Once the member recieves the package then prints the name and address and just attaches a stamp and sends it by mail to congressional office in DC on designated week.

    I believe we get a bang for the buck if these postcards arrive enmass at one time and create more awareness to our plight and hopefully create a media sensation (similar to flower campaign).

    In each of the case of our victory came by some mass mailings either flowers or letters.





    awesome designs for backgrounds. 30 Awesome Textures for
  • 30 Awesome Textures for



  • eb3_nepa
    03-18 04:31 PM
    Visit your local INS or USCIS office. They should guide you through the process.

    On a lighter note, you will also experience their "hospitality".



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. awesome designs for
  • awesome designs for



  • sledge_hammer
    06-10 05:34 PM
    What if my employer does not respond at all.
    Write him a letter explaining that you need to get paid for the 6 months. Send this letter visa registered mail. If he doesn't respond then file a complaint with DOL.

    What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.
    Chances - slim!

    How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?
    There is no other way to solve this. You need to have pay stubs to extend your H-1B. Your best option is to find re-enter with an H-1B from another employer. Of course, you need to get a job first.





    awesome designs for backgrounds. most awesome designs ever.
  • most awesome designs ever.



  • EndlessWait
    12-07 03:03 PM
    bump /\/\



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. awesome designs for ackgrounds. Awesome Clarinet Hi Top Shoes; Awesome Clarinet Hi Top Shoes. Dont Hurt Me. Sep 4, 03:30 PM
  • awesome designs for ackgrounds. Awesome Clarinet Hi Top Shoes; Awesome Clarinet Hi Top Shoes. Dont Hurt Me. Sep 4, 03:30 PM



  • gcpain
    07-24 02:24 PM
    Hello Guys,
    My attorney send I485,AP, EAD application to USCIS with my present passport. This passport expires on August 08, 2007. Will there be any problems for this? Please let me know. Thanks......





    awesome designs for backgrounds. Desktop Wallpapers
  • Desktop Wallpapers



  • reddyram
    07-18 11:08 AM
    Hi Folks
    My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
    <> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
    <> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
    My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
    Any insights will help
    Ram



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. web design and ackgrounds
  • web design and ackgrounds



  • lp2007
    08-05 12:13 AM
    A friend of mine got his 140 approved in 5 days through PP in June. I don't think now that option is even available since PP has been suspended until futher notice.

    http://murthy.com/news/n_procon.html

    Thanks





    awesome designs for backgrounds. Interior Design,bathroom
  • Interior Design,bathroom



  • chenche19
    04-01 11:57 AM
    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. awesome designs for ackgrounds. ackground creative vector; ackground creative vector. Treq. Nov 2, 10:53 PM. It works great everywhere except some apple
  • awesome designs for ackgrounds. ackground creative vector; ackground creative vector. Treq. Nov 2, 10:53 PM. It works great everywhere except some apple



  • IllinoisGC
    05-26 01:09 PM
    Wondering, can any body clarify what 'now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.' means - if its a good sign - why and any experiences?? also 'a USCIS office' means National Benefits Center (MSC) or a local office?

    We really appreciate some one posting on this. Thanks in advance

    -------------------------------Status update on May 26 2009 ---------------

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    this is final stage of processing, get ready for GC stamp on passport.
    Good luck.





    awesome designs for backgrounds. awesome-typography-wallpapers
  • awesome-typography-wallpapers



  • forgerator
    07-31 07:08 PM
    I hope they did not hire "loser's guild" to do the job :D:D:D

    That would be a conflict of interest. If they were hired, I'm sure they would start writing code like "If status == H1B then Add delay = 50 yrs"



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. ackgrounds
  • ackgrounds



  • chanduv23
    01-07 01:10 PM
    We expect people to decide whether they would like to come forward with a sense for the community.

    So please come forward if you care. We are not expecting anyone to be a die hard IV volunteer, but to express your support and your commitment and your help in nay manner.

    IV is your/our organization and we must have a sense of oneness.

    We stand for unity, peace and strength. Lets all unite "wholeheartedly"





    awesome designs for backgrounds. Awesome Christmas Backgrounds
  • Awesome Christmas Backgrounds



  • Chicago Desi
    03-15 03:39 PM
    Yes, wait for an RFE and do what they ask you to do in that RFE.

    My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
    Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
    Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. Create an Awesome Background
  • Create an Awesome Background



  • texcan
    03-03 11:37 PM
    hi all,
    my sister has a priority date of feb 2005 and she got the following update today for herself, husband and son. What does it mean ?

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

    this is final stage of processing, get ready for GC stamp on passport.
    Good luck.





    awesome designs for backgrounds. some wallpaper awesome
  • some wallpaper awesome



  • viveksri
    02-28 12:08 PM
    Thanks Guys,

    I really appreciate all your input.

    VS



    more...


    awesome designs for backgrounds. The one in Holds#39;worth Design
  • The one in Holds#39;worth Design



  • amslonewolf
    06-01 06:44 PM
    My attorney is taking his sweet ass time.. so mine will be around 10th..





    awesome designs for backgrounds. of awesome unique designs.
  • of awesome unique designs.



  • Jelena
    07-14 07:16 AM
    Regardless of the nature of the outcome from USCIS, I think we should all take 5-10 minutes out of our busy lives and all the "predicting" and dash off a quick note of thanks to Congresswoman Lofgren

    Couldn't agree more. I will be sending her a personal Thank You card today. Flowers might not be quite appropriate, especially so shortly after the recent "flower campaign". :)





    awesome designs for backgrounds. Graphic Design is all about
  • Graphic Design is all about



  • h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc





    coopheal
    03-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks. It is employer decision.
    I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
    Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?

    ALL: Please share your experience in this area.

    I know from my company lawyers that if employee leaves the company they have to inform USCIS about the leaving by requesting to cancel the H1B.

    I am not sure why you company would like you to move from H1B to EAD?





    sparky_jones
    09-30 07:49 PM
    Thanks for your response. I guess option 1 would be preferable. However, the fact that there is no straightforward way of confirming if USCIS took action on the request to remove the attorney is a little unnerving.

    Option 1:
    You could write a letter to USCIS to let them know that this attorney who filed your I-485 does not represent you anymore and future correspondence be addressed to you directly and also to revoke the G-28. You will not get any letter from USCIS confirming that your request was processed.

    Option 2:
    You could hire a new attorney to represent you. In that case he would file a new G-28, the USCIS does send a letter confirming that they accepted your new attorney representation. Meanwhile, until this happens, all the correspondence will go to the old attorney who could potentially screw up your case.

    If you are lucky enough and don't get a RFE till the new G-28 is accepted, You are SAFE. Also, any attorney you hire will charge you the FULL fees for I-485 filing that will be at least $3000.00 plus additional $5000.00 (If your case gets complicated). My best bet for you is to use option 1 and save your hard earned $. As you'll be taking your chances anyways.

    You should urge LIVE to start up an emergency rescue service (similar to what AAA does), i.e., to get an attorney who would help taking up cases for members only who suffer from unscrupulous attorneys for free and charge a low monthly membership fees till one gets the green card. I hope someone from LIVE is reading this post?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment