satyachowdary
03-09 07:44 PM
Hi
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
wallpaper Avril Lavigne High School
a1b2c3
04-14 09:11 PM
If senior citizens have to travel frequently from India to the Bay area (California) what is the most preferred airlines?
Points of comparisons would be pricing (frequent flyer discounts), leg room, optimum layover, wheelchair facility, good in-flight attendance, food and so on...the experience with the emirates has been ok thus far.
emirates didn't provide the wheel chair at the airport although it was made available in india and sfo. also the leg from dubai to sfo is very long.
please share your experiences and provide your feedback.
Points of comparisons would be pricing (frequent flyer discounts), leg room, optimum layover, wheelchair facility, good in-flight attendance, food and so on...the experience with the emirates has been ok thus far.
emirates didn't provide the wheel chair at the airport although it was made available in india and sfo. also the leg from dubai to sfo is very long.
please share your experiences and provide your feedback.
pragir
09-18 10:23 PM
We are in the same boat as you guys. Our lawyers said that the receipt date on the receipt notice is imp. The others can be ignored.
2011 ***AvRiL LaViGnE***
indyanguy
01-14 09:15 PM
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
Sounds like a good idea to me. As far as I know, there are a lot of IV members showing interest in this topic.
Sounds like a good idea to me. As far as I know, there are a lot of IV members showing interest in this topic.
more...
retrohatao
07-17 04:08 PM
Thanks to all.
modvik,
Search in immigrationportal for "POJ" trick to know how to talk to a real person. Please do not over do it.
modvik,
Search in immigrationportal for "POJ" trick to know how to talk to a real person. Please do not over do it.
CADude
02-08 12:36 AM
Mean Nothing if you PD is not CURRENT. If your PD is current you will get GC Soon.:D
What I am asking is "what does processing date mean"?
Does it mean that they have started working on my application?
or that the cases on that date have been finalised either by way of approval OR denial ?
What I am asking is "what does processing date mean"?
Does it mean that they have started working on my application?
or that the cases on that date have been finalised either by way of approval OR denial ?
more...
RajForGC
02-10 02:46 PM
I think if you are applying for differnt catagory then Position need to be different (Eb3- Eb2) and you can carry your old PR date. If you trying to apply PERM with same catagory then you can carry old PR date but can be in Same position, not sure you have withdraw first LC or not, consult few attroney before take any action.
Thanks
Thanks
2010 AVRIL LAVIGNE#39;S HIGH SCHOOL
p1234
10-04 06:29 PM
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING this guy says...read this thread (the posts towards the end)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21835
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21835
more...
logiclife
03-17 01:13 AM
3/16/2006
All immigration voice contributors:
On behalf of immigration voice I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation, for your thoughtful and generous gift. We have
reached our goal of "60K by 16th" today. Last checked, the contributions slightly reached over 60,500.
Through the support of individuals like you, Immigration Voice is able to continue our advocacy efforts in Washington DC to bring
immigration reform for legal high-skilled immigrants. With your continued support we will keep our efforts up until we have reached
our goals because its simply too important to not give up EVER.
Again, thank you for the generous support. Your gift, along with the gifts of others, will enable us to continue our advocacy efforts
through every bill and every legislation that can help us achieve legal-immigration reform.
Sincerely,
Jay Pradhan.
http://www.ebsworth.com/gallery/images/u106_thank_you.jpg
All immigration voice contributors:
On behalf of immigration voice I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation, for your thoughtful and generous gift. We have
reached our goal of "60K by 16th" today. Last checked, the contributions slightly reached over 60,500.
Through the support of individuals like you, Immigration Voice is able to continue our advocacy efforts in Washington DC to bring
immigration reform for legal high-skilled immigrants. With your continued support we will keep our efforts up until we have reached
our goals because its simply too important to not give up EVER.
Again, thank you for the generous support. Your gift, along with the gifts of others, will enable us to continue our advocacy efforts
through every bill and every legislation that can help us achieve legal-immigration reform.
Sincerely,
Jay Pradhan.
http://www.ebsworth.com/gallery/images/u106_thank_you.jpg
hair AVRIL LAVIGNE#39;S HIGH SCHOOL
senthil1
06-26 02:30 PM
My view is immigration intent part will not impact much. Just it is giving more power to consulate. Consulate may reject some candidates who are not having strong job offers. It is similar to F1 visa. But nowadays F1 visa rejections are very less compared to past
Could you please point out the section where it says dual intent for H1 will be removed ?
Could you please point out the section where it says dual intent for H1 will be removed ?
more...
rajev_kk
06-19 09:14 PM
Hello,
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!
hot (born in Canada, Singer
Ivyleaf
10-20 04:10 PM
right on i got a vote!
btw, GJ phat. no shame in being beaten by an chick. (at least if shes nekkid) :P
btw, GJ phat. no shame in being beaten by an chick. (at least if shes nekkid) :P
more...
house avril lavigne high school photos. Avril Lavigne Let Go Music

lazycis
01-10 08:26 AM
EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
The bad part of it in your case is that NC is still pending.
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
"As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year. While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year � over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months."
So nobody can tell you, when and why, even the USCIS itself. It could be 6-12 months, it could be 2-10 years. I had to take USCIS/FBI to court to help them resolve my NC after waiting about 3 years.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check
Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.
The bad part of it in your case is that NC is still pending.
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
"As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year. While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year � over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months."
So nobody can tell you, when and why, even the USCIS itself. It could be 6-12 months, it could be 2-10 years. I had to take USCIS/FBI to court to help them resolve my NC after waiting about 3 years.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check
tattoo A: Remember in high school
KbK
04-10 06:59 PM
Yes. the provision is already there. You can covert your RIR or non-RIR cases in BPC to PERM without losing priority date, as long as the case is identical
Dear friends
Can anyone please give details of this provision...like under which section it is allowed or which website this information is available etc?
Thanks
Dear friends
Can anyone please give details of this provision...like under which section it is allowed or which website this information is available etc?
Thanks
more...
pictures Singer Avril Lavigne played
RamBharose
03-13 01:42 PM
Some Contracting IT companies are giving a bad name to the whole H1-B process. Again, I am saying "SOME" not all.
i did not get it, what it has to do with h1b process?
i did not get it, what it has to do with h1b process?
dresses avril lavigne high school
HopeSprings
09-01 06:19 PM
I received email from USCIS this morning for my wife I-485 i.e Card Ordered for Production. I am the Primary applicant, but i am still waiting for my turn. My PD is Sep 2004 & EB2.
We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.
I really for your help in Advance.
Thanks,
Lotus
Call USCIS to find out about your case. My friend's I-485 (Primary) showed an updated status but his wife's status was unchanged. When he called USCIS he was told that 485 was approved for both..just that his wife's status was not updated.
We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.
I really for your help in Advance.
Thanks,
Lotus
Call USCIS to find out about your case. My friend's I-485 (Primary) showed an updated status but his wife's status was unchanged. When he called USCIS he was told that 485 was approved for both..just that his wife's status was not updated.
more...
makeup Avril Lavigne Pictures, Images
bigboy007
02-25 10:13 PM
I laughed at it when i first saw this in OhLaw website. Any employee who thinks of AC21 job change would be in either of those buckets mentioned and conclusion is NO AC21 for EB employees if truely interpreted another scary tactic though.....
girlfriend She dropped out of high school
ghost
02-04 08:52 AM
Yeah, H-1B is a dual-intent visa where you are allowed to apply for permanent residency besides temporarily working in US...so, unless there are any specific Malaysian Immigration restrictions, your US Consulate in KL should not be asking you for any proof of air ticket purchase.
Having said that, this list of additional supporting documents that they might ask is not standard across various consulates. So, it is better for you to directly get a list of "additional supporting documents" that they have on radar either through the consulate or any of your Malaysian friends/network.
Since it is a H-1B extension, at the bare minimum, you should carry the certified copy of I-129 by your immigration attorney, most recent employment verification letter signed by your supervisor, most recent pay statements, W2s and bank statements. This is in addition to your I-797 original, original educational degree certificates, a copy of your resume and the completed DS-156, DS-157 forms.
Good Luck!
Having said that, this list of additional supporting documents that they might ask is not standard across various consulates. So, it is better for you to directly get a list of "additional supporting documents" that they have on radar either through the consulate or any of your Malaysian friends/network.
Since it is a H-1B extension, at the bare minimum, you should carry the certified copy of I-129 by your immigration attorney, most recent employment verification letter signed by your supervisor, most recent pay statements, W2s and bank statements. This is in addition to your I-797 original, original educational degree certificates, a copy of your resume and the completed DS-156, DS-157 forms.
Good Luck!
hairstyles avril album.jpg

CaveMan232
10-22 12:50 AM
How long would this whole process take by the time 140 is approved?
kghoshal
11-22 07:21 PM
Dear my friends Can I get copy of LC filing copy and 45 letter copy through
FOIA? I recently got laid off after working 4 years in same company. My employer is refusing to give LC filing copy. In my knowledge to get new H1 as I am 8th year extension from my new employer, I need to have copy of LC filing. I am in dilemma; please guide me if you can. I will really appreciate any guidance from 1V members.
FOIA? I recently got laid off after working 4 years in same company. My employer is refusing to give LC filing copy. In my knowledge to get new H1 as I am 8th year extension from my new employer, I need to have copy of LC filing. I am in dilemma; please guide me if you can. I will really appreciate any guidance from 1V members.
rockstart
04-15 09:03 AM
I think Air India is the best for elderly people.
No comments:
Post a Comment