rfarkiya
10-30 11:52 AM
Filed on 2nd July......
EB-2 (India)
I-140 approved on 2006
No receipt yet..... No activity other then LUD on I-140 on 08/05/07
EB-2 (India)
I-140 approved on 2006
No receipt yet..... No activity other then LUD on I-140 on 08/05/07
wallpaper Tattoos Amor Vincit Omnia
niklshah
01-06 08:58 AM
change the title of thread buddy its misleading. change to something like guessing on feb visa bulletin.. or time waste on feb visa bulettin..
rjgleason
October 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
Count me in.....I lived for a couple of years in Walnut Creek and commuted to SFO (California Street) It would be great to meet our West Coast'ers
2011 mi amor tattoos designs
reddog
07-01 03:09 PM
I am also ready to join in the lawsuit.
I didn't presser my parents about the bc and i took INS doctors appointment next week, thinking that dates are current for complete month why rush? so I can't file by tomorrow
You did the right thing. Nothing is going to retrogress atleast till the 15th of the month(this is when the Visa bulletin usually comes out).
************************************************** *******
I am not a lawyer, do not act one on TV and never stayed at a Holiday Inn.
I didn't presser my parents about the bc and i took INS doctors appointment next week, thinking that dates are current for complete month why rush? so I can't file by tomorrow
You did the right thing. Nothing is going to retrogress atleast till the 15th of the month(this is when the Visa bulletin usually comes out).
************************************************** *******
I am not a lawyer, do not act one on TV and never stayed at a Holiday Inn.
more...
looneytunezez
04-23 04:44 PM
You have 10 days times after moving into new apartment. See the first line in below application
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf
I understand the 10-day rule, but when does the clock start?
The date of lease starting or the date of actual move.....ideally these shouldnt be too far apart, but in my case they will be, hence the confusion.
LT
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf
I understand the 10-day rule, but when does the clock start?
The date of lease starting or the date of actual move.....ideally these shouldnt be too far apart, but in my case they will be, hence the confusion.
LT

anurakt
12-27 09:31 AM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )
more...
prem_goel
07-06 12:48 AM
Please update your profile so that I and others can help you effectively.
Can you share the link where you read that adding F1 to I-485 application is allowed? I am pretty sure that being on F-1 visa the intent to immigrate is not recognized. (Think about it, we would have all the students applying for Green cards then:)
You need to share your priority date as well as when you applied for 485. Assuming your 485 has been pre-adjudicated like a lot of people, I would think an RFE would only be triggered if you have any service records update (like address change on 485, I-140 withdrawl etc). Else they'll just wait for your dates to get current and once it is, they'll simply allot you a visa number.
Secondly, please recognize that once you lose your H-1b status, you will not be able to add your wife to 485 through AOS, but she will have to go through Consular Processing (UNLESS YOUR WIFE OBTAINS HER OWN H-1B or L-1).
Can you share the link where you read that adding F1 to I-485 application is allowed? I am pretty sure that being on F-1 visa the intent to immigrate is not recognized. (Think about it, we would have all the students applying for Green cards then:)
You need to share your priority date as well as when you applied for 485. Assuming your 485 has been pre-adjudicated like a lot of people, I would think an RFE would only be triggered if you have any service records update (like address change on 485, I-140 withdrawl etc). Else they'll just wait for your dates to get current and once it is, they'll simply allot you a visa number.
Secondly, please recognize that once you lose your H-1b status, you will not be able to add your wife to 485 through AOS, but she will have to go through Consular Processing (UNLESS YOUR WIFE OBTAINS HER OWN H-1B or L-1).
2010 amor tattoo designs. mi amor
ragz4u
06-22 02:26 PM
IV core team itself is not active these day.
Read my other post about what IV core is doing currently. Also, just FYI, we had a conference call last nite which went form 9.00 PM to 11.15 PM EST. And this was not the only call this week.
We have already started looking beyond the CIR and so has QGA. Aman and Shilpa went to an important House Related event in DC and met with some of the house representatives (in person) whose names you see in immigration articles every single day!
So, in a nutshell, I am happy to see the initiative by Ghost to take IV further. Please support him instead of trying negate it!
Do not forget that the only other option to fighting for our rights is to keep quiet and suffer daily for years. There is not a single person in the core team and nor many members in IV who are willing to give up before a good fight.
Read my other post about what IV core is doing currently. Also, just FYI, we had a conference call last nite which went form 9.00 PM to 11.15 PM EST. And this was not the only call this week.
We have already started looking beyond the CIR and so has QGA. Aman and Shilpa went to an important House Related event in DC and met with some of the house representatives (in person) whose names you see in immigration articles every single day!
So, in a nutshell, I am happy to see the initiative by Ghost to take IV further. Please support him instead of trying negate it!
Do not forget that the only other option to fighting for our rights is to keep quiet and suffer daily for years. There is not a single person in the core team and nor many members in IV who are willing to give up before a good fight.
more...
sk.aggarwal
11-02 06:08 AM
Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.
hair amor vincit omnia tattoo
anuh1
04-05 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I also got mine PWD today. Just now attorney confirmed that.
more...
485InDreams
02-11 07:56 PM
i haven't recevied my FP notice yet.....
hot mi amor tattoos designs
imm_check
11-06 06:34 PM
From what you have mentioned, the answer to your question lies in the notice that USCIS has sent to your attorney....The letter should have exactly the steps needed and the time to respond....Your best bet is to request the attorney to send you a copy of the letter....
Personally, I think USCIS would request the empoyer to sign the check or re-issue a new one and send it within 30 days....it is not a big deal....
All the best....
Do they send a 797 Notice of action?
Personally, I think USCIS would request the empoyer to sign the check or re-issue a new one and send it within 30 days....it is not a big deal....
All the best....
Do they send a 797 Notice of action?
more...
house my tattoo

GCOP
11-08 07:38 PM
There were many 245i applicants who filed under EB-3 category than EB-2 category. So EB-2 is less affected due to less 245i applicants and most of the problem is experienced in EB-3 categories.
We all should request congress, not to penalize us for playing by the rules and further request to exclude 245i visa numbers from regular quota.
I have already contacted the offices of Senators of my State & Rep. of House also. We all should contact our law makers.
We all should request congress, not to penalize us for playing by the rules and further request to exclude 245i visa numbers from regular quota.
I have already contacted the offices of Senators of my State & Rep. of House also. We all should contact our law makers.
tattoo amor tattoo designs. amore tattoo designs; amore tattoo designs. Dagless. Feb 18, 02:38 PM
gckalafda
03-20 11:28 AM
I got RFE on 140 asking
all my expereince letter proir to 2002 ( I came US in 1999) and By the time I worked with two companys.
Now I got one company exp letter and other one closed and I couldn't able to get the letter. as per sources and attorney advice I am submitting coleague affidavit.
and also they asked me all w2's where I worked only few months in 2004 and w2 amount is not that great.
I am still fearing how do USCIS take in to consideration when they finalise the case.
Do you think all these are substantiate my case , or they may come with another RFE or denial..
Please advise me what I want to do, I haven't submitt my case yet.
Thanks
all my expereince letter proir to 2002 ( I came US in 1999) and By the time I worked with two companys.
Now I got one company exp letter and other one closed and I couldn't able to get the letter. as per sources and attorney advice I am submitting coleague affidavit.
and also they asked me all w2's where I worked only few months in 2004 and w2 amount is not that great.
I am still fearing how do USCIS take in to consideration when they finalise the case.
Do you think all these are substantiate my case , or they may come with another RFE or denial..
Please advise me what I want to do, I haven't submitt my case yet.
Thanks
more...
pictures tattoo pictures. amor

no-tec
10-14 07:24 PM
i have one- im no-tec no one likes me though ? :q:
dresses mi amor tattoos designs. amor

dealsnet
08-20 03:33 PM
Did you fille tax retun showing the gas station income ?
more...
makeup amor tattoo designs;
waitingGC
03-21 10:58 AM
My wife will apply for H1 this April. I also have some questions:
1. can she transfer her H1 to another company before she starts to work for the company which sponsors her H1B?
2. if she does not want to join the sponsoring company, can she transfer back to H4 after getting H1B approval but before Oct. 1st? Under this circumstance, is she subject to H1 quota in the future?
1. can she transfer her H1 to another company before she starts to work for the company which sponsors her H1B?
2. if she does not want to join the sponsoring company, can she transfer back to H4 after getting H1B approval but before Oct. 1st? Under this circumstance, is she subject to H1 quota in the future?
girlfriend amor tattoo designs. amor vincit omnia tattoo; amor vincit omnia tattoo. thatisme. Mar 29, 08:42 AM. no manufacturer uses effective focal lengths to refer

mwin
12-17 01:05 PM
I am pretty sure $10,000 is limit while coming into USA. While going to India, the limit is much less, about Rs.12,000 or so (check with some Indian websites). I know, you need declare (for Tax purposes) if you carry more than this amount. I don’t know tax liability of this declarion. Also, the amount varies on the purpose and duration of abroad trip.
hairstyles amor tattoo designs. amor tattoo designs. mi amor
hemamani
06-19 04:26 PM
Hi.,
My wife and kids went for visa interview last friday (13th June 2008). Visa officer collected their passport and told that you will recieve the passport by next week. NO colored notice/slips are issued that time. But, We didn't receive the passport so far. The passport was NOT sent to the VFS office either. When we called the consulate regarding this, they told that the passport is with Consulate only and I-797 verification is under process which will take 5-10 business days.
My questions here is:
1. Once the visa officer accepts the passport, what are all the process involved before despatching the stamped passport to the applicant?
Note:
Currently I am in US under visa extension and yet to get my passport stamped for this extension period. My wife went to stamping with my new extension approval notice I-797.
Thanks
My wife and kids went for visa interview last friday (13th June 2008). Visa officer collected their passport and told that you will recieve the passport by next week. NO colored notice/slips are issued that time. But, We didn't receive the passport so far. The passport was NOT sent to the VFS office either. When we called the consulate regarding this, they told that the passport is with Consulate only and I-797 verification is under process which will take 5-10 business days.
My questions here is:
1. Once the visa officer accepts the passport, what are all the process involved before despatching the stamped passport to the applicant?
Note:
Currently I am in US under visa extension and yet to get my passport stamped for this extension period. My wife went to stamping with my new extension approval notice I-797.
Thanks
cherupally
09-17 05:43 PM
If you don't mind sharing, what is the date on the RFE letter?
9/2. Recvd in mail on 9/8. Replied on 9/11. Recvd at TSC on 9/15. Status changed to 'processing resumed' 9/17.
9/2. Recvd in mail on 9/8. Replied on 9/11. Recvd at TSC on 9/15. Status changed to 'processing resumed' 9/17.
mvinayam
08-12 11:07 PM
On 2nd July, what time was your i-485 application received at NSC?
Hi,
My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????
So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.
Thanks & Regds
MV
Hi,
My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????
So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.
Thanks & Regds
MV
No comments:
Post a Comment