Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nicole Bahls sexy pics in playboy magazine

Nicole Bahls is a TV presenter best known for her role as the assistant on Brazil's "Panic on TV". I don’t know who this Nicole Bahl chick is, but I’m sort of enjoying this episode for some reason. Well, actually, I love doing posts on hot nobodies because it gives me some respite from words and gives my readers the liberty to jump to... So here’s Nicole Bahls Shows Off Her Amazing Sexy Body in Playboy Magazine. This chick’s definitely no supermodel, but the fact that she always seems that show off her killer curve and giant floatation devices more than makes up for it. Enjoy.






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment