Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kelly Brook cools off as she goes punting on a surfboard in sizzling bikini

Kelly Brook puts her trademark curves on display as she takes a relaxing break in the South of France. The 29-year-old model slipped into a stunning floral bikini and idled the day away punting on a surfboard. Brunette Kelly showed off her skill and balance as she floated along on the calm waters between bouts of basking in the sun with friends.























Kelly wore a red floral bikini as she took the waters and punted on a surfboard while holidaying in the south of France





The model took time to cool off between bouts of paddling


She was also spotted texting somebody - possibly her rugby boyfriend Danny Cipriani - with a huge grin on her face. While the England and London Wasps fullback was not on the break, he will certainly be getting to spend more time with his girlfriend now they have moved in together.

The 21-year-old has finally moved out of his mother's house and plumped for a three-bedroom period property in South-West London with the former Big Breakfast presenter. It's reported the showbiz couple, who have been dating since last September, decided to move in together while on their Caribbean holiday earlier this year.























Text from home? The former Big Breakfast presenter smiled as she got a message on her phone


Kelly also recently revealed that she no longer sunbathes topless - at the request of her beau. ‘Too many paparazzi and, anyway, Danny doesn’t like it,' she explains. But despite baring her breasts in the past, Kelly says she doesn't feel it has stopped her from being taken seriously. ‘Maybe I have to work a little harder to be taken seriously, but I think that any woman who’s considered aesthetically pleasing struggles with that.’





Kelly was on the holiday with friends




She is set to move in to a three-bedroom property in South-West London with boyfriend Danny Cipriani


In a revealing interview for Red magazine, Kelly also opened up about how she met Danny - who is eight years her junior. She said she had no idea at first she was so much older than him, as he lied about his age. 'We look back and laugh,' she said. 'He says, “I’m so glad you gave me your number,” and I say, “I’m so glad you lied about your age”.’ And Kelly says that it was her who made the first move, after spotting Danny in a car park.




She recently revealed that she no longer sunbathes topless on the request of her boyfriend'


I’d tagged along to a party with a friend. Danny and Dizzee Rascal were leaving just as I was arriving. 'He walked past me as we were getting out of the car, and then did a U-turn. I said to my friend, “He’s gorgeous - I have to give that man my phone number!” Which is something I never, ever do.'

And despite spending time in LA, she does not plan to lose her abundant curves. ‘I’m slimmer than I was in my modelling days, but I don’t aspire to be skinny. I have tea with two sugars. 'I don’t really deprive myself of anything, although I only eat a few mouthfuls of dessert. That’s my tip: a few mouthfuls is enough to satisfy the tastebuds.’

No comments:

Post a Comment